Use the sample tree
The model tree is also known as the lamp-lighting tree, the euthanasia tree. The plant has long been known for its use in regulating menstruation, treating dysmenorrhea, and other gynecological diseases. Even the name “use model” shows that this is a precious medicine for women. This plant is also used by many people to relieve menstrual pain, this is also a popular medicine so it is easy to find.
It has cool properties, activating blood, regulating menstruation, so it is effective in the treatment of dysmenorrhea and blocked menstruation. To use every day you use the stem or the decoction to drink will be effective.
Currently, for convenience in use and greater efficiency, you can use sample extract, which is extracted from the stem of the sample, cooked in liquid form, bottled, you can buy at drugstores nationwide.
How to treat dysmenorrhea with model herbs:
- 10g Dried Ivy (10g)
- 10g Dong Quai (10g)
- 10g Dahlia
- 5g myrrh
- Let all ingredients dry
- Grind the dried ingredients into a powder
- Then use that powder to mix with water to drink daily.
How to cure dysmenorrhea folk with guava leaves
Menstrual pain has many cures. In addition to treatments according to Eastern or Western medicine, women can apply folk remedies for menstrual pain that are also quite effective but very benign.
The ingredients needed to have a folk remedy for menstrual cramps are also very easy to find herbs right in the garden. Guava leaves are easy to find and often available in home gardens, and the usage is very simple.
How to cure dysmenorrhea folk with guava leaves:
- 9 young guava buds
- 1 piece of ginger
- a few slices of tangerine peel
- 500ml water
- Take 20g of young guava buds and heat them up and put them in the kettle.
- Add 500ml of boiling water and then add 1 piece of roasted ginger and a few slices of tangerine peel.
- Boil until about 200ml of water is left, pour it out and drink.
- After 30 minutes to 1 hour, the pain symptoms will decrease markedly.
Cure menstrual cramps with ginger is very effective
Dysmenorrhea occurs due to reasons such as insufficient sleep, prolonged stress, exercise or abuse of birth control pills. the effect of ginger in this “field”. Experts say that fresh ginger is one of the effective and safe ways to relieve menstrual pain. Therefore, do not skip this folk medicine dose.
Ways to treat menstrual pain with ginger:
- Apply fresh ginger: Fresh ginger is crushed or grated. Then you lie down and put it on your stomach. At this time, you will feel that your abdomen is hotter than usual, and your menstrual pain will gradually subside.
- Use fresh ginger juice: Take the ginger to grind or pound, filter the residue and get the water. Then mix with warm water, add a little sugar, or honey for easy drinking. You can drink this water during the days of your period and use it until the menstrual cramps are gone. This is a method to help balance the body temperature, promote blood circulation, reduce uterine contractions, thereby repelling menstrual pain.
- Soak or bathe with fresh ginger water or ginger essential oil: In addition to the above methods, you can also soak with fresh ginger water. This method helps women’s bodies to stay warm and promote circulation and blood circulation. Thereby reducing menstrual cramps.
- Use ginger-based dishes: For women who often suffer from menstrual cramps, you do not need to wait until your period, but you should actively use more ginger-containing dishes to keep your body temperature warm. Consistently apply this method, until the period, women will see the phenomenon of menstrual pain significantly reduced.
The method of curing menstrual pain with fresh ginger is not only confirmed by many women who have done it, but also highly appreciated by doctors. The doctor pointed out that ginger is a spice in the kitchen but also a good medicine in oriental medicine. Ginger is spicy, hot, so it has the ability to balance heat, increase blood sugar, and stimulate circulation. Not only that, ginger has the ability to fight inflammation, anti-ulcer of thin mucosal layers such as stomach wall, limit spasms of abdominal muscles and uterus… Due to the above characteristics, stop effective use. in reducing menstrual pain. On the other hand, this is an easy-to-find material, simple to use, and a quite suitable method.
Currant leaves (raspberry) have anti-inflammatory properties, so it is quite useful in treating menstrual pain. Since ancient times, women have known the use of the leaves and raspberries to treat menstrual pain.
Progesterone and Estrogen are two hormones that play a big role in a woman’s menstrual cycle, the imbalance between these two hormones is the cause of premenstrual symptoms such as acne, fatigue, loss of appetite, mood swings… Components such as fragarine and tannins contained in currant leaves have the effect of purifying excess hormones from the blood, and at the same time balancing female physiological hormones.
How to cure menstrual pain with currant leaf tea
- Dried raspberry leaves
- 250ml boiling water
- Put about 1-2 tablespoons of dried raspberry leaves in 250ml of boiling water
- Incubate for 5-7 minutes. If you like, you can add a little honey to taste.
How to treat menstrual pain from plain rice and black beans
Menstrual pain is a common phenomenon in women. Girls from the first time of puberty have to deal with this symptom and menstrual pain often repeats regularly every month until women go through menopause. This causes a lot of trouble for women, significantly affecting each person’s work, study and daily life. Therefore, effective ways to treat menstrual cramps are always sought by many people. In particular, many women like to “relieve” menstrual pains by folk methods because they ensure the following criteria: easy to do, cheap, benign and highly effective. 2 ways to cure menstrual pain from the ingredients closest to Vietnamese women are: Plain rice and black beans.
How to treat menstrual pain from plain rice and black beans: Plain rice and black beans are two types of cereals and agricultural products that are familiar to women in daily life. Therefore, many women are surprised with the use of these two familiar ingredients to treat abdominal pain during menstruation. How to use plain rice and black beans to treat menstrual cramps effectively will be shared and detailed by specialist doctors through the following content:
How to treat menstrual pain from plain rice:
- 100g plain rice:
- 50g fresh wormwood
- 1-2 teaspoons of red sugar (adjust according to taste). Plain rice porridge with wormwood water works as a way to treat menstrual pain
- Wash the plain rice, do not wash it too carefully because it can lose all the nutrients in the rice.
- Wormwood leaves pick up the old, shriveled leaves, wash and finely chop. Put all the wormwood leaves into the pot, pour water over the face and cook on medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Put the rice in the pot, pour the wormwood water just boiled in to simmer until cooked. When the porridge is cooked, you add sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves evenly and eat is a simple way to treat menstrual pain.
- Take out the porridge and eat it hot, 2-3 times a day. The next time you eat, you need to reheat the porridge first before using it. Note: It is recommended to eat this porridge before menstruation about 3-5 days.
How to treat menstrual pain from black beans:
- 30g black beans.
- 6g rose petals (Should choose fresh, safe roses; If possible, you should take thorny roses grown in your home garden because they are not sprayed with pesticides, ensuring health and safety).
- 1-2 teaspoons of red sugar.
How to treat dysmenorrhea with black beans is done as follows:
- Black beans are washed, drained and then roasted until fragrant, then stop. Remember to stir well so that the black beans are cooked evenly. Roast the fragrant beans and then put them in the pot with the persimmons.
- Put the washed black beans and rose petals into the pot, add about half a liter of water and simmer until cooked (about 1 hour is okay).
- When the simmering water has cooled down, use a towel to filter out the clear water (no residue) and then stir in the red sugar.
- Drink that black bean water about 2 cups / day, about 20ml each time.
- Drink 3 days before menstruation, regularly apply this treatment for dysmenorrhea you will notice the effect.
With the above 2 methods, you need to remember the first day of your menstrual cycle last month to use folk remedies on the right day and get the best effect. You should repeat this method for several months in a row to reduce menstrual pain. For women who have a lot of menstrual pain, these are also effective ways to treat severe menstrual pain, which you can apply at home to help overcome this situation. During the menstrual days, you can still drink black bean juice or plain rice porridge if the pain is relieved. At the same time, you should not use cold foods because that will make the pain worse.
Treat menstrual cramps with turmeric
Menstrual pain every month is an annoying obsession of many women, so is there any way to improve this situation?
With a high content of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic active ingredients called curcumin existing in turmeric starch, it will help blood flow inside the uterus to be stimulated to circulate more effectively. At the same time, taking turmeric will help balance hormones, regulate menstruation, and reduce abdominal contractions significantly.
How to treat dysmenorrhea with turmeric powder:
Material: Turmeric starch, warm water
- Mix turmeric powder with warm water (40 – 50 degrees Celsius)
- Add a little honey to make it easier to drink
- Drink 2 times a day about 1 weeks before the menstrual period.
- If conditions and persistence, you should drink turmeric daily, all discomfort, back pain, abdominal pain every month will disappear.
- In addition, the maintenance of drinking turmeric starch also helps the body to be healthy and the skin more beautiful.
Cure menstrual cramps with honey
Cure menstrual cramps with honey is an effective and popular method that is applied by many people and will surely ease your pain immediately. Honey has a good laxative effect, it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that are especially important for the health of the body. Cools the body, improves constipation, balances blood sugar, honey has a pain-relieving effect in general and reduces menstrual pain in particular, clears heat, detoxifies the body, is rich in magnesium, which is very good in preventing diseases. infectious disease.
How to cure menstrual cramps with honey:
Material: 3 tablespoons honey, warm water
- Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 1 glass of warm water
- Drink when stomachache every morning, essence from honey both helps improve abdominal pain and helps regulate digestion.
- This is a habit that helps you maintain body moisture, skin and improve disease symptoms naturally.
- Besides drinking pure honey, you can also add a little ginger juice to honey, a few drops of lemon mixed with warm water to drink in the morning or after each meal.
Note: Avoid mixing honey with hot boiling water, which will destroy important nutrients in honey. The best is to mix honey with warm water about 40 degrees Celsius, or boiled water to cool. In the summer, drinking honey has a very good cooling effect.
Cure menstrual cramps with wormwood leaves
Every time they meet the “red light”, many women have stomach pain. Treating menstrual cramps with wormwood is one of the ways that is said to help relieve that discomfort. According to folklore, wormwood is one of the herbs that work very well in regulating menstruation and limiting menstrual pain effectively. Therefore, the treatment of menstrual cramps with wormwood is one of the effective methods.
Wormwood is one of the many medicinal herbs grown in home gardens that can not only be used as a food in daily cooking. But thanks to its bitter taste, warm nature, wormwood also has the effect of calming menstruation, stopping bleeding, regulating menstruation …
Ways to treat menstrual pain with wormwood:
- Cure menstrual cramps with wormwood with eggs and honey: Steam the mugwort with the eggs and honey. This remedy helps prevent menstrual stagnation, promotes circulation and blood circulation, and prevents menstrual pain.
- The second way to use wormwood with eggs and fresh ginger: Use about two eggs and a handful of wormwood, along with a fresh ginger root. Boil all the above ingredients with about 400ml of water. After the eggs are cooked, just peel the shells and add them to the pot to continue cooking so that the eggs are absorbed with the medicinal water. Then you eat eggs and take the medicine while it’s still hot to cure menstrual cramps with wormwood effectively.
- Remedy for menstrual pain with wormwood with carp and green beans rich in nutrients: You take carp and wormwood, steam it with a little green beans. After that, using it while it is still hot will have a very good effect on reviewing menstruation, tonic blood, and your menstrual pain will be significantly improved.
- Wormwood tea helps with menstrual cramps: With wormwood tea, you use dried wormwood and steeped with water like tea and divided into three times to drink regularly throughout the day. If you do not have time, the market today also sells dried wormwood powder or leaves that are very suitable for you in the days to months. During menstruation, when you have abdominal pain, you can overcome it by using decoction of dried wormwood with water and adding sugar to make it easy to drink. Use twice a day, your menstrual pain will be reduced, help cure menstrual pain with wormwood effectively.
Although it is an effective and safe way to treat menstrual disorders, you also need to note the following: Do not abuse wormwood leaves too much because it will cause poisoning. During the period of applying treatment of menstrual cramps with wormwood leaves, you should build a moderate diet, get a reasonable rest, and avoid staying up late. Limit the use of stimulants that are harmful to health such as alcohol, beer, tobacco, … they will cause hormonal disorders.
Treat menstrual cramps with alcohol
Many women who have period pain often wonder what to do to relieve the pain. In fact, there are many ways to treat dysmenorrhea such as Western medicine, Chinese medicine for menstrual pain, male medicine for menstrual pain, and folk remedies for dysmenorrhea… depending on the degree of abdominal pain. There is a simple but very effective way to cure menstrual cramps with alcohol.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, alcohol is considered an effective pain reliever. When a moderate amount of alcohol affects the body, the muscles will relax, making you feel more comfortable and comfortable. Under the influence of alcohol on the abdomen, the contractions in the uterus will be minimized, your pelvis will not be under heavy pressure due to the accumulation of more menstrual blood, so the menstrual pain will gradually decrease. evaporate.
How to cure menstrual cramps with alcohol:
- 1 cup brandy (You can use white wine) or 40-50 degree alcohol.
- Medical tape
- Dip a piece of cotton in a cup of wine to soak it up and then lie on your back, placing the cotton in the center of your navel.
- Take medical tape and stick it on the alcohol-soaked cotton, to prevent the cotton from falling out while you roll over while sleeping.
- How to cure menstrual pain with alcohol you can apply at the time of feeling severe pain.
- Throughout the night, the alcohol from the cotton will soak from the navel into your body, warming the body and limiting the pain caused by the menstrual cycle.
Cure menstrual cramps with garlic
There are many causes of menstrual cramps and their respective treatments. Among them, folk remedies are also a way to treat abdominal pain during menstruation, which is trusted and applied by many women. Although folk remedies are not the fastest way to cure menstrual cramps, they also work in many cases. Among the folk remedies for dysmenorrhea, garlic is considered by many women as a quick way to cure menstrual pain.
Garlic is not the fastest cure for menstrual cramps, but it does contribute to the quick treatment of menstrual pain according to women’s comments for a number of reasons:
- Garlic contains a large amount of allicin, an active ingredient that has anti-inflammatory effects and helps inhibit the production of the hormone prostaglandin. Therefore, garlic significantly reduces menstrual pain for women.
- According to Oriental Medicine, garlic has the ability to clear the yin, laxative, and beneficial gas, so it has the ability to regulate menstruation, helping to reduce abdominal pain during menstruation, especially women with low coldness.
- Garlic contains polysulfides and sulfur molecules, so it has the ability to promote endometrial production, dilate blood vessels and relax smooth muscles in the uterus. Thanks to that, the folk remedy for dysmenorrhea with garlic can reduce menstrual pain due to too strong uterine contractions.
- In addition, garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties and many active ingredients that are scientifically recognized to help reduce cancer cells. Therefore, garlic has the ability to prevent inflammatory diseases, cancer in women’s reproductive organs very well and contribute to preventing menstrual pain due to gynecological diseases. Therefore, women can use garlic remedies to treat menstrual cramps early to overcome this situation.
Folk remedies for menstrual cramps with garlic you can apply this remedy in the following ways:
- Use 1 bulb of garlic, peeled and smashed, then fry the garlic until cooked.
- Wait for the garlic to cool completely and add a little sugar and then eat or serve with rice.
- After using this method, you will feel that the treatment for abdominal pain will be significantly reduced, the body will be much less tired.
In addition to applying folk remedies to treat menstrual cramps with garlic as above, you can add garlic to your diet with garlic fried pork:
- Preparation: 300g pork loin, 150g garlic, spices, lard/oil.
- Method: Wash the pork, cut it into pieces and then marinate it with spices. Peel the garlic, cut it into pieces. Use a pan to fry a small portion of garlic and then add the pork to the island until it’s cooked. Then add the garlic and sauté until it’s cooked.
Garlic is a familiar household spice, but it is also an herb that can treat menstrual cramps. You can apply the folk remedy for menstrual cramps with garlic as above to overcome menstrual pain. However, this method does not apply to severe abdominal pain or disease. So if you have severe and prolonged abdominal pain, you need to see a doctor soon to make sure it’s safe.