How To Treat Dark Lips With Toothpaste
The sun, dust, unhealthy diet and habit of using lipstick regularly are the factors that make our lips dark and less sharp. So how to regenerate dark lips to become rosy, plump? When you have dark lips, you can use toothpaste to improve this condition. In toothpaste containing ingredients such as calcium, fluorine, alcohol … have the ability to remove bacteria and remove dead cells on the skin, regenerate new cells to make lips more rosy and soft.
Tell you how to treat dark lips with toothpaste
When applying how to treat dark lips with toothpastePlease remove the lipstick layer for best results.
Method 1: Treat dark lips with just toothpaste
- After cleaning the lipstick, take an appropriate amount of toothpaste, use your fingertips to apply the toothpaste evenly all over your lips for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub away the dead cells on the lips.
- Finally, wipe off the toothpaste and rinse your mouth and lips thoroughly.
Method 2: Treat dark lips with toothpaste and coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in skin-nourishing essences including natural antioxidants and vitamin E that have the effect of increasing moisture, anti-wrinkle and anti-aging skin, making the skin soft and smooth. Using coconut oil in combination with toothpaste will help exfoliate lips effectively. At the same time improve the dull color of the lips to become rosy and youthful.
- Mix a good amount of toothpaste and coconut oil and then use a soft bristle brush to gently rub your lips.
- Apply this method 1-2 times / time to feel the best effect.
Method 3: Treat dark lips with toothpaste and olive oil
Just like coconut oil, olive oil is considered one of the most appreciated skin care ingredients. Olive oil with an abundance of vitamin E will help restore dry, less-than-sharp lips and bring plump, rosy lips to you.
- The method is the same as with coconut oil, you just need to mix toothpaste with olive oil and then use a soft brush to gently scrub your lips for a few minutes.
- Then wash your lips and apply moisturizer. After doing this, you will find your lips are surprisingly soft.
With methods Treat dark lips with toothpaste Above, hope you will soon own rosy, naturally attractive lips. Wishing you success!
Treat Dark Lips With Fresh Aloe Vera
Every woman wants to have smooth, rosy lips and feel confident with a radiant face. But unfortunately, many people have dark lips. Dark lips are a manifestation of damaged Melanocytes, which stimulate the proliferation of Melanin, which concentrates on the lips, causing the lips to become dark. Aloe vera can help your lips stay fresh, no longer dark, dull.
Treat dark lips with aloe vera
- You just need to take a branch of aloe vera, wash it, peel off the outer green skin and then take the white gel inside and apply it evenly on your lips. You can also squeeze aloe vera to get water, use a cotton swab to soak the solution on your lips.
- Leave it on for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with clean water. Remember to do this dark lip treatment within 1 week will improve the condition of your lips.
Exfoliate dead skin with aloe
Use aloe vera to remove dead, old cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells to replace them for more rosy lips.
How to do: Aloe vera peels off the green skin to get the white flesh inside, then use a paper towel to absorb the viscosity and gently rub the lips in circles to exfoliate. After 5 minutes, rinse with clean water.
Treat dark lips with aloe vera and yogurt
In addition to aloe vera, yogurt also helps treat dark lips. In particular, yogurt contains many nutrients such as lactic acid, beta hydroxy acid, vitamins A, D, B6, B12, protein and many minerals to help nourish and regenerate the skin to make lips rosy and plump.
- To treat dark lips with aloe vera, mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt.
- At night before going to bed, apply this mixture on your lips and leave it for about 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Regular use 3-4 times a week to help improve the condition of dark lips.
Treat dark lips with fresh aloe vera and lemon
Fresh lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants with the ability to effectively regenerate the skin. People often use fresh lemon to exfoliate and improve lip pigmentation. Combining fresh lemon with aloe vera will form a simple but highly effective dark lip treatment.
How to do: Mix aloe vera gel with juice and apply on lips, rub gently, especially at the lip line. After about 20 minutes, you wash it off with clean water.
With the above ways to treat dark lips with aloe vera, hope your lips will be rosy and smooth.
Treat dark lips with cucumber
Cucumber or cucumber is a fruit that has great effects on the beauty of women. In addition to the use for the skin, cucumber also has a great effect in making dark red at home. How to treat dark lips with cucumber widely used and highly effective. Because cucumber is rich in vitamin C, an excellent antioxidant that helps lips to be bright pink and fresh, smoother, and stimulates skin cell regeneration. Just a few slices of cucumber and 5 minutes of implementation every day will give you a plump pink lips like that. Do you believe? Try and feel offline.
Method 1. Treat dark lips with cold sliced cucumber:
To treat dark lips with cucumber, people often use sliced cucumber to cool. This method is extremely simple, cheap, easy to implement and less time consuming.
- First you prepare 1 fresh cucumber, wash it well. To make sure, you should soak it in dilute salt water for 10 minutes and then wash it again. Then cut off the 2 ends of the cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices, then you put it in the refrigerator until the cucumber slices are cold, then take out and done.
- Use a cold cucumber slice to gently rub it on your lips for 5 minutes. Do it daily and you will see brighter lips. The remaining slices of melon you can use to eat raw or cover your face are also very effective. This method is chosen by many women, why don’t you try it to feel its unexpected effect?
Method 2. Treatment of dark lips with a mixture of cucumber and yogurt:
Along with cucumbers, yogurt is also a popular food. Yogurt is not only delicious, nutritious, good for health, for the digestive system but also very good for the skin. At the same time, yogurt is also a product that helps make dark lips pink, extremely effective lip balm. Many recipes use yogurt as the main ingredient to treat dark lips every day, one of which is the recipe for dark lips with cucumber and yogurt.
- Prepare materials:
- 1 cucumbers
- Half a jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Very simple, first you wash the cucumber and then cut off the two ends, rub to remove the plastic. Then put the cucumber in a blender and puree, set aside in a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of grated cucumber with 2 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt together.
- Use this mixture to apply to the lips, use your fingers to gently massage for the mixture to penetrate deep into the lips.
- After about 30 minutes, wash it off with clean water. Do this method daily at night before going to bed for best results.
Treat dark lips with coriander
Coriander is used a lot in life as a very popular raw vegetable and spice. Coriander has a characteristic aroma, sweet taste, and contains many nutrients. In addition, coriander is also considered a natural herb with many medicinal uses such as reducing swelling, treating diarrhea, anorexia, menstrual disorders, good for eyes and skin, … One of the uses of coriander is mentioned a lot in the field of beauty, that is the ability Unique lip treatment. Coriander, if used properly, can make Reduce dark spots on lips, help lips gradually become pink again. To dark lips treatment with coriander, You can do it in one of the following ways:
Treat dark lips with coriander juice:
- Coriander juice is used quite a lot to drink and treat dark lips. The method is very simple, you prepare a handful of coriander, then pick up the old roots and leaves, wash them thoroughly, and dry them.
- Put the coriander in a blender to puree, or you can also crush and extract the juice.
- Use this coriander juice to apply on the lips daily, once a day in the evening, persistent use for a long time will see the effect.
Treat dark lips with coriander and vitamin E:
Another formula for treating dark lips with coriander is also very important, which is a combination of coriander and vitamin E. In this method, in addition to coriander, vitamin E is also a very useful ingredient for treating dark lips. brand. Not to mention, you also combine it with lip scrubs to help increase the effectiveness of darkening. Proceed as follows:
- Preparation: 1 handful of coriander, 1 vitamin E capsule, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sugar
- How to do: First need to exfoliate the lips by mixing sugar with honey and then gently rub it on the lips. Continuously massage for about 5-7 minutes, then rinse with clean water and pat dry. Coriander you wash, puree and squeeze out the juice. Mix 1 tablespoon of coriander juice with vitamin E into a mixture. Use this mixture to apply on the lips, massage gently. Leave the mixture of coriander and vitamin E on the lips for about 30 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
Treat Dark Lips With Olive Oil
Olive oil contains a lot of nutrients necessary for human life activities, widely used in the fields of food, medicine, beauty… Olive oil not only has high nutritional value but also helps to overcome Effectively restores dark lips, applied by many women.
Olive oil and lemon juice:
Lemon contains an abundant amount of acid that has a strong bleaching ability. Olive oil has the effect of moisturizing and revitalizing dark lips. The perfect combination to help your lips become naturally rosy.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, use a cotton ball to soak the mixture on your lips.
- Wait about 15 minutes after the vitamins and nutrients in the mixture are fully absorbed into the skin, then rinse with warm water.
Olive oil and aloe
Aloe vera, also known as aloe vera, is one of the natural products that have miraculous effects in skin care. Same with the skin of the lips, aloe vera helps you to dislodge the dark pigmentation and make your lips fresh again.
- It’s very simple, you take a branch of aloe vera and wash it.
- Then peel off the outer shell and take the jelly inside to apply on the lips. Regular practice will help your lips to be rosy again.
Olive oil and honey
The mixture of olive oil and honey will help lips retain moisture, plump and smooth.
- Mix one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of honey in a small bowl.
- Then apply this mixture on your lips and leave it overnight. Use it about twice a week to have bright pink, radiant lips.
Olive oil with sugar
The accumulation of too many dead cells and sebum makes the lips less smooth and dull. Therefore, twice a week, exfoliate your lips with olive oil and sugar. The tiny particles in sugar will gently exfoliate the old cell layer, bringing freshness to the lips.
- You mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of sugar, mix well until a paste, use your fingertips to apply to your lips and rub.
- After about 15 minutes, wash it off, the dead skin layer will follow the water.
Treat Dark Lips With Beetroot
Beetroot is not only a healthy food but also a beauty ingredient used by many women. Beetroot contains many minerals, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to keep the skin healthy and youthful. Besides, the alkalinity in this material has the effect of nourishing and making lips naturally pink.
Treat dark lips and nourish lips by applying a beetroot mask
To make a beetroot mask for dark lips, do the following:
- Step 1: Prepare red beets, the darker the better
- Step 2: Wash and peel the beets, then slice them and put them in the refrigerator
- Step 3: At night, before going to bed, take beetroot slices and rub gently on your lips for about 10-15 minutes
- Step 4: Just leave the beetroot juice on your lips until the next morning, wash it off with clean water
You persist in doing it every day, after a few weeks, you will see dark lips quickly disappear, replaced by a fresh, pink color.
How to effectively treat dark lips with beetroot juice
In addition to using a beetroot mask to nourish your lips, you can also treat dark lips with beetroot juice. Proceed as follows:
- Step 1: Prepare 1 red beetroot, then wash and peel off the outer skin
- Step 2: Chop the beets into small pieces and put them in a blender to puree and filter the water. If you have a juicer, you can directly squeeze the juice
- Step 3: Use a clean cotton ball to soak up beetroot juice and apply it to your lips. Gently massage for the juice to penetrate deeply into the lips
- Step 4: Relax for about 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water. If done at night before going to bed, you can leave beetroot juice on your lips until the next morning and wash it off.
This method of treating dark lips with beetroot is very simple, easy to implement, but highly effective. Depending on specific conditions, you can perform this dark lip treatment daily or 3-4 times a week.
The recipe for dark lips with beets and carrots
Carrots are rich in vitamins A, C and trace minerals that are not only good for the skin but also an extremely effective treatment for dark lips. In particular, when combining carrots with red beetroot, it will create an unexpected effect in nourishing and darkening lips.
Ingredients: 1 red beetroot, 1 carrot, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Step 1: Beets and carrots peeled and pureed
- Step 2: Mix 1 teaspoon of carrot, 1 teaspoon of grated beetroot with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey and stir well.
- Step 3: Wash your lips with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- Step 4: Apply the mixture just formed on the lips, gently massage so that the nutrients in the mixture penetrate deeply into the lips
- Step 5: Relax for about 20 minutes and then rinse gently with cool water
You should apply this method once a day in the evening. Because then the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients will be better than during the day. Persistence in the treatment of dark lips with beetroot for the best results.
The secret to making lipstick with beetroot
In addition to using beetroot juice to nourish your lips, you can use beetroot as a lipstick.
- Make a puree of beetroot and squeeze out the water, put it in a small pot and cook until the steam is gone, leaving only a thick paste.
- Wait for the juice to cool, add a little olive oil and beeswax, turn on the heat and continue to heat until the beeswax is evenly mixed with the mixture. Still stirring, mix in a little vitamin E. Wait until the mixture cools, you have finished the lipstick made of beetroot.
Above are the beetroot treatment for dark lips used by many people. These methods are extremely simple, easy to implement, do not take too much time and effort. Try it and feel it.
Treat dark lips with sugar
Street often used to process foods and today is used by many women for beauty. Sugar has an effective exfoliating effect. To make dark lips with sugar, it is best to use brown sugar. So treat dark lips with sugar, you take 3 tablespoons of brown sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons of honey to make a thick mixture and then apply it on your lips every week to help you restore your rosy lip color. Applying these 2 beauty methods about 2-3 weeks / time will quickly have the desired results.
- Mix sugar and honey in a 1:1 ratio, add a little almond oil to enhance moisture.
- Use this mixture to gently apply on the lips to exfoliate. You can do this once a week to get the desired results.
- In addition to honey, you can mix sugar and butter in a ratio of 3:2 to make a lip mask
Treat Dark Lips With Honey
How to treat dark lips with honey This is the best and safest method you should use because this method gives quick results and is extremely good for the body to help provide vitamins and necessary substances to help lips stay rosy without applying lipstick. So that way treat dark lips with honey This is currently used by most women and is satisfied with a simple way to treat dark lips.
How to treat dark lips with pure honey
The “ancestor” of honey is natural sugar, so the content of fructose and glucose accounts for 2%. This is a “panacea” to help brighten skin, remove dark spots, make lips pink and provide great moisture for plump, full of life lips. That is the primary reason why we choose honey to beautify the lips of women.
Recipe for dark lips:
- If you do not know how to use honey, the simplest way is to use it in its original form. That is, you just need to take some pure honey and apply it on your lips and leave it overnight.
- The next morning, when you wake up, wash your lips with warm water and feel very soft and smooth lips.
How to treat dark lips with honey and sugar
To increase the level of moisture and luminosity of your lips, you need a few simple ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow/brown sugar
- 1 small cup and cotton swab.
Recipe for dark lips:
- First, mix the ingredients of honey and 2 types of sugar together until smooth, then use a cotton swab to dab the mixture on your lips.
- Combine with gentle lip massage for a few minutes to remove dead skin on the lips and then use a cotton ball to wipe away the dead skin and excess mixture.
- The last step helps regenerate your new lip skin. At the same time, honey has also been absorbed into the lips to help soften the skin of the lips. This is also a very popular and effective way to exfoliate lips at the root!
How to treat dark lips with honey and lemon
Because the properties of lemon contain acid, this is the “golden ingredient” for all problems of dark lips in women. Besides, the combination of nutrients in honey will nourish healthy skin and make your lips look rosy and brighter.
Recipe for dark lips:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Then, apply this mixture on your lips and keep it in place for an hour and then wash it off with water.
- Performing this method 2 to 3 times per week will reduce dark lips quickly.
How to treat dark lips with honey and almond oil
With this dark lip treatment tip, you need to buy a reserve of almond oil at home first and prepare it with 1/2 teaspoon of honey with 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
Recipe for dark lips:
- Combine the honey and almond oil mixture in a small bowl and stir well.
- Use a cotton swab to apply this mixture on your lips and let it dry naturally for 30 minutes. This is the time to help both of these mixtures work to soften lips and re-pigmentation effectively.
Make lip balm from pure honey and coconut oil
The combination of honey and coconut oil will give you soft, plump lips anytime, anywhere. With the highly moisturizing, extremely benign properties of coconut oil, this dark lip treatment has the ability to help you improve the condition of chapped lips in cold weather.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup avocado, strawberry or tomato juice
- Small clean glass jar.
Recipe for dark lips:
- Put the butters and coconut oil in a hot saucepan.
- Stir well so that the butter melts completely into a liquid. Then, pour ready-pressed strawberry or tomato juice into the pan and stir the mixture.
- Wait a few minutes for everything to cool, then pour into small jars to use gradually throughout the month. It’s easy to do, isn’t it, girls, let’s do it right away!
Treat Dark Lips With Gac Oil
Gac oil contains many vitamins and nutrients that have great uses in the beauty of women. In particular, Gac oil has the unique ability to improve lip pigmentation, turning dark lips pink and plump. Gac oil contains a lot of lycopene, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and beta-cryptoxanthin, which have antioxidant abilities, slow down the aging process and balance the necessary moisture. In particular, lycopene also has the effect of nourishing the skin, making the skin white and radiant. For delicate, sensitive skin such as lips, the need for care is especially necessary. Gac oil is the savior for dark, dry and chapped lips due to the impact of the weather, improper use of lipstick or a lot of lead…Treat dark lips with Gac oil It is a simple, safe and effective method for users. Let’s find out some tips Treat dark lips with Gac oil below.
Treat dark lips with pure Gac oil
How to do it is simple:
- Put a sufficient amount of Gac oil in the palm of your hand and apply evenly to the lips, combining with gentle rubbing so that the nutrients penetrate quickly.
- Apply regularly every night to help lip color quickly improve.
Treat dark lips with Gac oil + lemon
The combination of this duo of ingredients helps treat dark lips effectively. How to do it is simple:
- You just need to mix Gac oil, lemon in a ratio of 2:1 and then rub it on your lips. This mixture not only removes dark spots, is anti-inflammatory, but also improves the natural rosy color of the lips.
- To achieve the desired effect, you should apply this method regularly 3 times a week.
Treat dark lips with Gac oil + honey
In addition to beautifying the skin, honey combined with Gac oil also helps to make lips pink. Doing:
- You just need to mix honey and Gac oil in the ratio 1:1.
- Then use a cotton swab to absorb the mixture and then gently apply it on the lips, combining gently to massage the horny layer to peel off. The reason honey has the effect of treating dark lips is because they contain many anti-inflammatory substances, vitamins that help enhance blood circulation, improve the natural lip color.
Treat dark lips with Gac oil + oatmeal
Gac oil when combined with oatmeal will increase the ability to moisturize, make the lips naturally pink. Doing:
- Mix the two prepared ingredients in a 1:1 ratio to form a smooth paste and apply to the lips daily.
- You should apply this method regularly every night to see the effect.
How to make Gac oil lipstick to treat dark lips at home
With this method, it will take a lot more time, but it is quite convenient, you can take it with you to use it regularly to nourish your lips, treat dark spots, especially on dry days, the lipstick is made from Gac fruit will be a lifesaver for those of you with dry lips. How to make Gac oil for dark lips:
Prepare ingredients: 20ml Gac oil, 30ml coconut oil, 30ml olive oil, 2ml vanilla flavoring, 25gr beeswax
Steps to take:
- Put the ingredients of beeswax, coconut oil and olive oil in the microwave, put them at about 80 degrees, so that the beeswax melts and mixes with the rest of the ingredients in the oven (don’t let it get too hot). and boil)
- Take out the bowl of ingredients in the microwave and mix the ingredients that have been prepared before
- You pour the above mixture into a small box or lipstick case, let them cool and solidify
- With Gac oil lipstick to treat dark lips, you should store it in a cool place to avoid being damaged
How to treat dark lips with pomegranate
Pomegranate with delicious sweet and sour taste and rich in nutrients has conquered everyone’s senses, becoming a favorite fruit of many people. Not only that, pomegranate also has many uses in beauty, especially in nourishing and darkening lips quickly
Method of treating dark lips with pomegranate juice:
- The simplest way to treat dark lips with pomegranate is to directly apply pomegranate juice to the lips. Pomegranate contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients, which not only help nourish and soften lips but also improve lip pigmentation significantly. You just need to prepare ½ of a red pomegranate, separate the pomegranate seeds and then squeeze the juice or puree. Apply pomegranate juice on your lips, do it daily before going to bed. After a while, you will see a noticeable improvement.
- Along with applying pomegranate juice on your lips, you should also drink pomegranate juice to nourish and treat dark lips from the inside, while providing vitamins and trace minerals for the body. Pomegranate juice is also an extremely effective summer cooling drink.
Recipe for treating dark lips with pomegranate combined with honey
The use of pure pomegranate juice, although quite good, will be even more effective if you know the right combination of pomegranate and other natural lip products. In which, the formula for treating dark lips with pomegranate and honey is most commonly used. Honey contains a lot of vitamins A, C, E and trace minerals, powerful antioxidants. Honey, when applied to the lips, will provide the necessary moisture and nutrients for the lips and make them dark pink quickly. The specific way is as follows:
- Ingredients needed
- 1 red pomegranate
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened fresh milk
- Step 1: Puree pomegranate seeds and then mix with 1 teaspoon of fresh milk without sugar and 1 teaspoon of rose water to form a lip scrub.
- Step 2: Clean your lips and then apply the newly formed pomegranate mixture on your lips. Use your fingers to rub this mixture gently, especially at the lip line for about 5 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
- Step 3: After exfoliating, you continue to apply a layer of pure honey to help increase moisture and make lips smoother.
Should do this method in the evening before going to bed, conduct regularly 3-4 times / week for the best results.
How to treat dark lips with pomegranate and fresh milk without sugar
If you do not prepare enough ingredients as in the above recipe, you can also use pomegranate and fresh milk without sugar to treat dark lips. This method is both simple and effective, and is chosen by many people. Fresh milk helps to nourish lips and make dark lips quickly, combined with pomegranate will increase the effectiveness of this pomegranate lip treatment.
- Prepare materials:
- 1 red pomegranate
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened fresh milk
- Step 1: First, you separate the red pomegranate seeds and then squeeze them into juice. Mix 1 tablespoon of pomegranate juice with 1 tablespoon of unsweetened fresh milk in a bowl to make a mixture.
- Step 2: Then you apply this mixture on your lips, gently massage for a few minutes so that the mixture penetrates deeply into the lips, and at the same time, enhances blood circulation to increase the effectiveness of treating dark lips better.
- Step 3: Leave the mixture of pomegranate and fresh milk on your lips for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
- Step 4: The remaining pomegranate juice you use to drink has a refreshing effect and is very good for the lips and body.
It is recommended to use pomegranate home remedy for dark lips every day, in the evening to achieve the best effect.
Treat dark lips with pomegranate, cream with less milk and rose water
Finally, another method of treating dark lips with pomegranate is also very popular that is combining pomegranate with cream with less milk and rose water. This method is extremely simple and easy to implement, but the effect is not inferior to the above formulas.
- 1 red pomegranate
- 1 tbsp milk cream
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- Steps to take:
- Step 1: Separate the pomegranate seeds and put them in a blender to puree.
- Step 2: Mix a tablespoon of crushed pomegranate seeds with low-milk cream and rose water into a mixture.
- Step 3: Apply this mixture on your lips and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Step 4: Wash with clean water, perform regularly 3 times / week for the best effect.
Here are the methods Pomegranate treatment for dark lips loved by many. Along with using pomegranate to treat dark lips, you should combine with other preventive measures to make lips pink, such as: avoiding the sun, staying away from cigarette smoke, tea and coffee, having a healthy diet. Drink properly, drink enough water, limit the use of lead-containing lipsticks, etc.