Purple sweet potato tea
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Pandan leaves, sesame, peanuts, ginger
- Step 1: Wash potatoes with salt water, peel, cut into medium thin slices, steam until soft.
- Step 2: While waiting for the potatoes to cook, let’s roast sesame and peanuts
- Step 3: Cooked potatoes in a bowl, let cool, add tapioca flour and mix well. Strong hand (should use pestle, the potatoes will be soft and delicious), until the potatoes are pureed. Round, lengthen, cut into finger-sized pieces.
- Step 4: Bring the water to a boil, drop the potatoes in (remember to add boiling water). Use chopsticks to stir gently. The potato floats to the surface of the water, let it boil gently for another 2 minutes. Then turn off the stove
- Step 5: Prepare a bowl of ice water, pick up the potatoes and put them in. Soak in cold water for about 3-5 minutes for the potatoes to be tough. Then take it out, put some sugar in the potatoes.
- Step 6: Cook 1 liter of water with 5 tablespoons of jaggery. Boiling water add sliced ginger and pandan leaves. Cook for about 5 minutes, turn off the stove
- Step 7: Cook the pandan coconut milk again and you’re done, put the tea in a cup and put a piece of coconut milk on it and you can enjoy it.
Purple sweet potato beef cake
- Purple sweet potato
- Rice flour
- Dry yeast
- Salt, cooking oil, water.
- Peel the potatoes, steam them and mash them. You should mash potatoes when hot, it will be easier.
- Mix mashed potatoes with rice flour, tapioca starch, sugar, salt, baking powder, filtered water
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 60 minutes.
- Continue to mix the mixture with coconut milk and incubate for 60 minutes.
- Open the dough, mix with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, pour the mold and steam it.
Purple sweet potato rolls
- Purple sweet potato 300 gr
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt 1/3 teaspoon
- Whipping cream 3 tablespoons (can be omitted)
- Wheat flour 10 gr
- Fresh milk 30 ml
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Steamed purple sweet potato: Purple sweet potato peeled, washed, then cut into slices. Next, put the potatoes in the steamer.
- Mashed purple sweet potato: Put the steamed potatoes in a bowl with 1/3 teaspoon of salt and mash.
- Mix cake batter: Put in a bowl 3 egg yolks, 3 tablespoons whipping cream, 30ml fresh milk, 10g all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir well, then strain through a sieve until smooth.
- Fried cake: Put a non-stick pan on the stove, apply a thin layer of cooking oil, add the flour, cover and fry on medium heat until cooked on both sides.
- Roll the cake: Put the cake on the table, spread the sweet potato evenly and roll it up. Cut the cake into small pieces and enjoy!
- Finished products: Sweet potato rolls are both simple and delicious, the crust is soft and sweet, just right with the sweet potato filling, extremely delicious and good for health.
Purple sweet potato cheesecake
- Cream cheese
- Whipping cream
- Purple sweet potato
- Gelatin leaves
- Potatoes peeled, boiled, mashed 3/4, the rest cut into small pieces.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water, then heat in a water bath or microwave. Then, mix together gelatine and cream cheese.
- Continue, add mashed purple sweet potatoes and beat until smooth. Finally, add whipping cream and mix well.
- You should separate 1/5 of the above mixture to separate when the color has not turned purple to get a white decorative layer for the following stage.
- Pour 1/2 of the purple mixture into the mold and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Continue to pour a thin layer of the white mixture and spread the chopped potatoes evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and pour the rest of the purple mixture into the mold.
- After 4 hours in the refrigerator, you can enjoy.
Purple sweet potato ice cream
- 200g purple sweet potato
- 200ml whipping cream
- 200ml fresh milk without sugar
- 100g diameter
- 5ml vanilla essence.
- Steaming and mashing potatoes: Sweet potatoes are washed, then cut into pieces and soaked in diluted salt water for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the potatoes to dry and then put in the steamer for about 20 minutes. While the potatoes are still hot, use a spoon and sieve to mash the potatoes. Add unsweetened fresh milk to the mashed sweet potato mixture, mix well.
- Rarefy: Take a clean bowl, add sugar, vanilla, whipping cream, use a whisk to beat the mixture. Then mix the purple sweet potato mixture above with the whipped cream mixture. Mix well by hand and gently to keep the cream soft. Then, put the bowl of ice cream in the freezer. Every 30 minutes, take out the cream and mix well, do so 2-3 times. After about 2-4 hours depending on the temperature of the refrigerator, you have a delicious sweet potato ice cream to enjoy.
Purple sweet potato mousse
- 1 purple sweet potato, boiled, peeled, weighing 100 to 120g
- 100 ml fresh milk cream
- 100 gr cream cheese
- 100 ml fresh milk without sugar
- 40 gr white granulated sugar
- 7 gr gelatin powder, or 3 gelatin leaves
- 2 tablespoons of filtered water.
- Step 1: Boiled sweet potatoes, remove the skin, use a spoon to mash, weigh 100 to 120g.
- Step 2: Cream cheese at room temperature to soften, put in a clean bowl, add white granulated sugar, use a hand whisk, beat until all sugar is dissolved.
- Step 3: Add fresh milk and sweet potato to the cream cheese bowl, mix well with a spoon.
- Step 4: Put powdered gelatin in a bowl, add two small spoons of filtered water, mix until the gelatin dissolves. Heat the pot, put the gelatin in the steamer for about 2 minutes to completely dissolve the gelatin. The composition of gelatin is extracted from animal bones, has freezing properties to create toughness, you cannot replace it with jelly powder because the ingredients of jelly powder also have a freezing effect, but jelly has a high viscosity. more crispy.
- Step 5: Put the bowl of gelatin into the bowl of sweet potato mixture in step 3, mix well.
- Step 6: Fresh milk cream pour into a clean bowl, use a hand whisk, beat the fresh milk cream lightly.
- Step 7: Mix the whipped cream into the sweet potato mixture in step 5, mixing to a homogeneous mixture.
- Step 8: Ladle the sweet potato mixture into a cup or mold, refrigerate for about 4-5 hours until frozen, take it out and use it cold
Purple sweet potato soup cake
- 400g purple sweet potato
- 80g tapioca flour
- 150g rice flour
- 220 ml of water
- Purchased potatoes are washed, boiled, peeled and pureed
- Add rice flour, tapioca starch to the mashed potatoes and mix until they form a mass. Then use your hands to knead the dough for about 1 minutes to make the dough more elastic. After kneading, let the dough rest for about 10 minutes
- Divide the dough into parts, cut into strands
- Put the cake soup just cut into boiling water and boil until the fibers float, then take out and blanch in cold water to avoid sticking together.
Purple sweet potato soaked in coconut
- 200g purple sweet potato
- 100g grated coconut
- 50g condensed milk or butter (if you like it sweet, you can add sugar)
- 20g red bean jam or any other jam you like.
- Step 1: Steam the potatoes like step 1 of the sweet potato smoothie.
- Step 2: Wait for the potatoes to cool, put them in a large bowl, add butter or condensed milk, and mash them with a spoon. This operation you may have to do quite carefully to smooth the potatoes. There is another quicker way is to put the cooked potatoes in a plastic bag, cover it, but let all the air out of the bag come out and then use a pestle or rolling pin. Note that gently and evenly, lest the nylon layer be torn!
- Step 3: Put a piece of plastic in the palm of your hand or wear plastic gloves to mix food, scoop a spoonful of sweet potatoes into a thin layer evenly. Add a little red bean jam in the middle… then tighten the plastic to form a small ball, now you can adjust the shape to make it more balanced and beautiful. Open the plastic, roll the sweet potato over the grated coconut layer so that the coconut layer evenly covers the surface of the potato ball.
The coconut sweet potato dish looks like round cakes covered with a very attractive white layer of coconut that will make anyone who sees it for the first time also be attracted to it. The aroma of milk, coconut; The fleshy taste of the potato mixed with a little sweet filling makes the deliciousness of this potato dish.
Purple sweet potato moon cake
- Purple sweet potato: 500g
- Mung bean filling: about 300g, can be bought from outside
- Sugar: 120g
- Cooking oil: 20ml
- Condensed milk
- Step 1: Prepare sweet potatoes: After buying potatoes, you wash them, then peel them. After peeling potatoes, soak them in cold water to avoid blackening. Then you cut the potato into pieces.
- Step 2: Steam sweet potatoes: Prepare to steam. Pour some water underneath. Then you put the steamer on the stove, put the potatoes on the griddle and steam until the potatoes are cooked.
- Step 3: Crush the sweet potato: Take the steamed purple potatoes into a bowl, then mash them with your lips. You can put the potatoes through a sieve to remove the potato fibers, the filling will be more delicious. Then you have some condensed milk to make the cake taste sweeter and more fragrant. You can taste it to see if the sweetness is just right.
- Step 4: Squeeze the potato into small pieces to shape the cake. The green bean paste is also rolled into small balls.
- Step 5: Take a potato and press it flat. Continue to add a little green bean paste and then round it up, avoiding the filling. Do until you run out of ingredients.
- Step 6: Prepare a clean and dry cake pan. Use a brush to apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the mold. Then put the potato balls in, press down to shape.
So you have finished making a very simple moon cake from purple sweet potatoes and green beans. You can enjoy it right away.
Purple sweet potato milk
- Purple sweet potato
- Non-sugar fresh milk
- Condensed milk
- Pineapple leaves.
- Boil potatoes until soft.
- Drain the potatoes, keeping the boiling water. Blend the potatoes with some boiled potato juice in a blender.
- Strain the blended mixture through a sieve. Then, pour the mixture into a pot with milk, salt, sugar, pandan leaves and bring to a boil.
- Cool and enjoy.