Needle mushroom soup
- Raw spring rolls: 50g
- Lean shoulder minced meat: 100g
- Tomatoes: 2
- A few scallions, coriander
- Some sprigs of myrrh and shiitake
- A few sprigs of dried onions and garlic
- Cooking oil, pepper, seasoning seeds, main noodles (optional, if you don’t want seasoning and main noodles, you can substitute with soup powder), fish sauce just enough
- 300g enoki mushrooms
- Step 1: Wash and finely chop 2 tomatoes, the remaining fruit is cut into areca. Odor and scallions are picked, washed and finely chopped. Wood ear shiitake mushrooms soak in hot water to bloom, then wash and chop. Cut off the legs of the enoki mushrooms and wash and dry.
- Step 2: Mix raw pork with ground lean meat, minced shiitake mushrooms, add a little pepper and 1 teaspoon of seasoning and then squeeze into small balls with your fingers.
- Step 3: Finely chop dried onions and garlic, then fry until fragrant and add chopped tomatoes and stir-fry.
- Step 4: When tomatoes are ripe, add 1 liter of water and bring to a boil. When the water boils, we add each meatball, add 2 teaspoons of seasoning seeds with the main noodles (if you like), 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and cook until the balls rise.
- Step 5: Drop the enoki mushrooms, tomatoes in the pot and boil for 1 minute. Sprinkle scallions into the soup pot with a little coriander, stir gently, then turn off the heat and scoop out into a bowl.
Mushroom mushroom soup with meat can be served with some of your favorite raw vegetables will also be very delicious. In addition, the small, greasy balls are submerged in a bowl of extremely delicious sour soup.
Stir-fried needle mushroom with tomato minced meat
- Minced pork 300 gr
- Enoki mushrooms 200 gr
- 2 tomatoes
- Purple onion 1 pieces
- 2 dangerous chili peppers
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Common seasoning 1 little (seasoning/salt/pepper/sugar)
- Preliminary processing of ingredients: The tomatoes you buy are washed, drained and diced. Needle mushroom, you cut off the root, separate it, wash it and then take it out into a basket to dry. Red onion peeled, washed and sliced thinly.
- Stir-fry tomatoes and mushrooms: You put a pan on the stove and add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the top is hot, add the sliced red onion and sauté it until fragrant. Next, you add diced tomatoes and stir well and cook for 3 minutes. Then, add the cooked mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- You put about 100ml of water in the pan and add 2 tablespoons seasoning, 1/2 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon pepper, cook until the water boils, then add the ground meat and cook for another 7 minutes. Chop a little chili and add if you like it spicy. You re-season the seasoning to taste and when the water boils again, turn off the heat.
How to cook Vegetarian Fried Mushroom with Melon
- Magnolia Mushroom: 150 grams
- Green onions: 50 grams
- Young melon: 2 fruits
- Shiitake mushroom powder (or monosodium glutamate): 1-2 teaspoons (optional)
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Sugar: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Red onion: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Minced garlic: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoon (optional)
The reason Ngon Mushroom uses Mushroom powder is because it will replace MSG. Shiitake Mushroom Powder with natural Umami flavor and 100% from Shiitake Mushroom is very good for health, not harmful to the body like MSG. If you don’t have shiitake powder, you can use MSG temporarily.
- Step 1: Preliminary raw materials: Mushrooms cut off the root, wash with salt, separate into small medium branches. You will proceed to peel, wash and cut into pieces (optional) according to your preferences.
- Step 2: You put the pan on the stove, turn on the heat and wait for the pan to heat up a bit, then add 1 teaspoon of cooking oil. Wait for the oil to heat up, then add the minced onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant. After the onions and garlic are fragrant, add the melon to stir-fry. Stir-fry until the melon is wilted, then you add the Kim Cham Mushroom to stir-fry, remember to season a little to taste, then wait for the melon and mushrooms to be cooked, then you can turn off the stove. Finally, you can add scallions and pepper, mix well by hand.
So, I have finished the delicious and attractive vegetarian fried Kim Cham Mushroom, friends. Remove to a plate and enjoy with hot rice. You can do it on fasting days or weekdays depending on you.
Needle mushroom porridge
- 1/2 can of plain rice
- 1/8 can of glutinous rice
- 500g mixed mushrooms including chicken thighs, abalone, reishi, needle mushrooms
- 100g coconut milk
- 500ml fresh coconut water
- cassava root
- Green onions, cilantro
- Minced garlic
- Fried onion
- Vegetarian seasoning
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Cut the roots of enoki mushrooms, soak them in dilute salt water and wash them. Wash clean rice and soak for about 1 hour, then cook with fresh coconut water to expand the seeds. Prepare the mushrooms, wash, squeeze dry, cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel the cassava and carrots and cut them into cubes.
- Step 2: Cook needle mushroom porridge: Steam the cassava and carrots. Fry the garlic until fragrant, then add the mushrooms and stir-fry and season with spices. Add the sauteed mushrooms to the porridge and season again. Next, add steamed cassava and carrots, add coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Porridge soup until thick enough to eat. Add scallions, cilantro, pepper, and fried onions to enhance the taste of the porridge.
Although kimchi mushroom porridge is frugal but extremely nutritious and also extremely attractive because the porridge is full of color, flavor, and taste, it is very suitable for vegetarians or people who only eat good for health.
Needle mushroom spring rolls
- 1/2 pack of enoki mushrooms
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 tbsp organic wheat flour
- 4-5 tablespoons of Japanese deep-fried flour
- 1 little Japanese vegetable seasoning, a few ground peppercorns (children under 1 year old skip it)
- Mushrooms cut off the root. Wash and dry. Cut mushrooms in half or leave whole
- Beat egg yolks. Mix eggs with flour, seasoning, pepper. Stirred. Add 1-2 tablespoons of filtered water. The egg powder mixture is a little thick
- Pick up enoki mushrooms and dip them in the egg mixture above
- Then roll over the deep fried dough
- In a hot pan, add some canola oil. Add the mushrooms and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the oil.
Stir-fried needle mushroom with garlic butter
- 400g enoki mushrooms
- 15g butter
- 20g minced garlic
- 5g scallions, stripped
- Condiments: Sugar, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, oyster sauce
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Needle mushroom, you cut off the root, separate the mushrooms and wash them thoroughly.
- Step 2: Saute enoki mushrooms with garlic butter: You put the pan on the stove, wait for the pan to be hot, then add the butter, heat until the butter melts, then add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant. Finally, you add the needle mushrooms to stir-fry together, seasonings include: 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, stir well. After 2 minutes, turn off the stove.
Scoop the sautéed needle mushrooms with garlic butter on a plate, eat with white rice will be very delicious. The chewy, sweet and sweet needle mushroom mixed with the fatty and aromatic taste of garlic butter, extremely attractive, brings rice.
Stir-fried needle mushrooms with eggs
- Fresh Acupuncture Mushrooms: 50-100 grams
- Duck eggs: 2 eggs
- Beans: 50 grams
- Carrot: 1/2
- Green onions: 2 branches/plant
- Ground pepper: 1 teaspoons
- Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Cooking oil: 1 tablespoons
- Mushrooms cut off the root, wash with salt, separate into small medium branches. Carrots and green beans will be washed and diced. Onions are cut into small pieces. Mushrooms are chopped or finely chopped.
- Crack both eggs into a bowl and then add fish sauce, ground pepper, and pepper and stir well with chopsticks.
- Put the cooking oil in the pan and then add the chopped onion head to fry a few sugars.
- Put the chopped mushrooms and carrots, green beans in the pan and add 1 tablespoon of filtered water and stir the pan until cooked.
- Once cooked, add the eggs to the pan and mix well.
- Stir well to separate the eggs and vegetables.
That’s it, you have completed the way to cook the fried egg. Now you can put the mushroom eggs on a plate to enjoy, remember to sprinkle a little more pepper for the aroma, this dish must be eaten immediately with hot rice will be very delicious.
Needle mushroom beef soup
- 300g beef
- 150g enoki mushrooms
- 20ml cooking oil
- 1 liters of filtered water
- 5 bell peppers
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 ginger root
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
- Seasoning: Sugar, pepper, salt
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Thinly sliced beef (or buy ready-made ones in the supermarket), blanch in boiling water until the meat changes color, then remove to a bowl. Clean needle mushrooms, chili, ginger, diced garlic.
- Step 2: Boil mushrooms: You can make use of beef broth to dip mushrooms. Blanch the mushrooms for about 2 minutes, then remove and drain.
- Step 3: Cook the soup: You heat 20ml of cooking oil and add ginger, garlic and bell pepper sauce, stir and bring to a boil. Next, pour about 1 liter of filtered water into the above mixture and then add ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of sugar. After seasoning to taste, add the beef and bell pepper, wait for the water to boil, then turn off the heat
- Step 4: Add mushrooms: You take a quantity of kimchi mushrooms just eaten, put them in a bowl and pour the soup on top. If you eat more spicy, you can eat more chili.
So, the beef mushroom soup is finished. Rich soup with chewy sweet meat combined with crispy enoki mushrooms, it’s so good, isn’t it? When the weather is cold or when it rains, what’s better than a bowl of hot and delicious beef mushroom soup? Hurry up to make this nutritious dish!
Crispy fried needle mushroom
- Enoki mushrooms: 200g
- Pork: 100g
- Shrimp: 100
- One ear mushroom
- Crispy flour
- Spices, chili sauce.
- Mushrooms cut off the root, wash with salt, separate into small medium branches.
- Shrimp, meat washed and chopped.
- Diced carrots, diced soft mushrooms.
- Put a little oil in the pan, add minced onion and saute the shrimp and meat, add 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce, and fish sauce. Add carrots and mushrooms and stir fry until cooked. Finally, sprinkle with finely chopped scallions and pepper.
- Mix 1/2 bag of deep-fried flour with filtered water to form a paste.
- In a hot pan, add cooking oil, then dip each mushroom branch into the fried flour, when removing the mushrooms, gently shake the mushrooms with your hands to spread them out, both beautiful and crispy.
- When eating crispy fried mushrooms, dip them with minced shrimp or chili sauce, guaranteed to be delicious!
Beef roll with enoki mushrooms
- 300g beef
- 300g enoki mushrooms
- Ginger, garlic
- Seasoning: Salt, soy sauce, white sugar, alcohol, seasoning, oyster sauce, pepper.
- Put 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons wine, white sugar in a pot, add seasoning, oyster sauce, cook until the mixture thickens slightly, then turn off the heat.
- Needle mushrooms are washed, soaked in water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt dissolved for about 5 minutes. Remove the enoki mushrooms, rinse with cold water, and drain. Place the bacon on the cutting board, put the needle mushrooms in, and roll it tightly.
- Put the pan on the stove with a little oil to coat the pan evenly. When the pan is hot, add the beef to the pan, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 teaspoon pepper.
- When the beef is almost cooked, spread the soy sauce seasoning mixture in step 1, cook for 1 more minute, turn off the heat.