Oats are a whole grain grown mainly in North America and Europe. In terms of nutrition, this is considered a rich source of fiber for the body, especially beta glucan and a range of other essential antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Not only that, oats are also known as foods possessing higher protein and fat content than many other grains. That is why it is likened to the “Queen of grains”. Oats have a natural slightly yellowish white color. The taste of oats is light but fragrant and fleshy. This is a very suitable product for vegetarians to add to their daily breakfast. If you also like this cereal and want to change the menu with oats, today let’s toplist discover the top most delicious dishes from oats through the article below.
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 cup oats
- You mix the fresh milk and oats. If you use pureed oats, just wait for 1-2 minutes for the oats to expand. If you use whole grain oats, wait a little longer, from 5-10 minutes to be able to use.
- You can also replace fresh milk with Whey or Mass to add more nutrients needed by the body in the morning.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes for weight loss
- 1 people eat
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Chicken Eggs
- 70 grams Oats
- 50 ml fresh milk without sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoons cooking oil
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree
- Let the dough rise for about 15 minutes.
- Fry the cake with low heat on a non-stick pan without cooking oil
- On the surface of the cake begins to froth, we flip the donut side until golden brown.
Dietary Oatmeal Cookies
- Instant oats: 350grm
- 50 grams of Wheat Flour
- 100 grams Pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams Almond slices
- 2 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 100 grams Raisins
- 50 grams Butter
- Water, salt, sugar (with or without), 1 pinch of cinnamon powder to create aroma
- All other nuts if desired
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder for fragrance
- The seeds should be cooked to increase the aroma.
- Instant oats in a blender. Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Melt the butter, heat the water to about 60_80 degrees. Pour everything into the blended mixture. Knead by hand into a uniform mass. Leave to rest for 1-15 minutes for the oats to absorb enough water and expand.
- Thinly roll, cut into bite-sized pieces (use a cookie mold to create a more beautiful finished product), or roll into flat pellets.
- Put in the oven with 2 heat for about 180 degrees for 15 minutes (because my oven is not a dedicated oven and only has 5 heat levels, I bake at number 4, so I cook about 180 degrees). After half of the time, remember to turn the sides and turn the tray if you use an oven without a convection fan to cook evenly. After the first baking, let it cool, lower the oven’s heat to about 1 degrees (temperature level 2) to dry for another 1 minutes.
- The cake will have the sweet taste of grapes, pumpkin seeds, oats, almonds, and easy-to-eat peanuts. As for those who are sweet, you can increase the dark sugar according to your own taste. Thinner nuts may not need to be cooked because baking and drying will ripen the seeds. But it is still recommended to roast through.
Ingredients (For 4 people for breakfast):
- 3/4 cup ground yellow oats
- 3 cups of milk
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 small onion
- 450g shrimp, peeled and gutted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Put the milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil, then add the oatmeal and simmer for about 10 minutes. While cooking, stir often to make the dough more smooth.
- Heat the olive oil and butter, then sauté the onions and shrimp. Add pepper, salt to taste, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the sautéed mixture into the oat pan and continue to cook for 10–15 minutes, serving while still hot.
- In addition to the delicious shrimp porridge with oatmeal, you can also cook some nutritious oatmeal porridge with other ingredients such as lotus seeds and oysters; shrimp and corn, baby corn and purple cabbage; eggs and carrots; fruits and vegetables; dill and clams…
- About 350g fresh salmon
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Heat griddle over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. Blend the oats, scallions, mayonnaise, mustard, and dill into a puree. Cut the salmon into three pieces and place on the grill. Bake until the sides of the fish are cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Turn fish over and grill until salmon is fully cooked (additional 5 minutes). You can just eat bread, eat burgers or add lettuce, cucumber, tomato on top of the bread will be very delicious.
Broiled Broccoli Chicken Breast Porridge
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- Porridge portion
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk
- 1/2 cup of water, can’t use water but completely replace it with milk because I’m losing weight
- Seasoning, it’s best to put a little salt on it
- Side dishes
- 200-300 g chicken breast
- 1/2 broccoli
- Pepper, chia seeds, or chili powder,… sprinkle on top
- She killed the chicken breast and cauliflower with dilute salt water, it was boiled in boiling water
- Cook bird’s nest porridge: add milk and water and bring to a boil, don’t let it boil to avoid losing substances in milk
- When stirring, add the oats and stir continuously for about 3 minutes to absorb all the water
- Put the porridge in a bowl to avoid being too thick
- The breast should be thinly sliced, then marinated with about half a teaspoon of salt + pepper, then put in the microwave and bake at 185 for 15 minutes.
- Boiled cauliflower, note when the water starts to boil completely, put it in and boil it on high heat for about 2-3 minutes so as not to lose its substance
- When it’s all done, it’s just a matter of decorating and eating. Good luck
- (Makes 6 muffins)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pure instant oats
- 1/4 cup packaged brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essential oil
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill muffin pan with 6 muffin pans. Mix whole wheat flour, oats, brown sugar, flaxseed, cinnamon powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg white, oil, vanilla, banana and milk. Gradually fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture until the flour is completely incorporated. Divide the dough into six paper cups. Bake for 15–18 minutes.
Oatmeal mixed fruit
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 banana
- 10 Black Grapes
- 30 gr oats
- Hot water
- Strawberries, bananas, chopped into pieces, whole black currants (can be replaced with other fruits)
- Bring the water to a boil, mix about 3/4 of the boiling water with the oats. Stir until the oats are cooked
- Mix the cooked oats with the fruit and eat it (let it be refrigerated for 15 minutes to cool and then eat it). You can also add unsweetened yogurt
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 bags of milk
- 150g peeled shrimp
- Bring the milk to a boil, then add the oats and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. While cooking, stir until smooth.
- Stir-fried shrimp with onions and pepper. Season to taste, cook for 4-5 minutes. Then mix with porridge and cook for another 10 minutes. Eat while still hot.
- You can also combine other ingredients such as minced beef, pork, eggs, add vegetables such as carrots, beans, …
Oat milk yoghurt
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal,
- 1/2 cup cheese yogurt
- Seasonal fruits
- Place 1/4 cup of cottage cheese in the bottom of the glass.
- Continue to add 1/4 cup cooled cooked oatmeal and then put some fruit on top again
- This dessert is suitable for office workers on lunch breaks or after work because the ingredients are easy to find and rich in nutrients.
Leave a Reply