Crab crab soup with water spinach
Crab crab soup with water spinach It is a familiar delicious dish prepared by the sea people in their daily meals. Therefore, not all housewives know this interesting dish. Crab soup cooked with water spinach has the sweetness of crab broth combined with popular water spinach to create an attractive and delicious soup that is hard to resist.
- 1 bunch of water spinach
- 3 crabs or as many as you like
- 1 dried onions
- Seasonings include seasoning seeds, soup powder
Step 1: Preliminary processing of raw materials
- You buy crabs with a brush and wash them. If you want, you can remove the crab shell and use scissors to cut the crab in half or cook it whole.
- Morning glory picks up the young tops, discards the old and shriveled leaves, then washes and breaks them into short pieces to eat.
- Red onion peeled, washed and finely chopped.
Step 2: Processing crab soup with water spinach
- Put a pot on the stove, add cooking oil and then add minced onions and fry until fragrant, quickly add the crabs to the island until the crabs turn red. At this point, you just pour in a sufficient amount of water to cook the soup.
- Taste seasoning: soup powder, seasoning powder to taste, bring to a boil.
- When you see the crabs are cooked, quickly drop the water spinach in, wait for the soup to boil again and see the vegetables are cooked, you have completed the way to cook the extremely delicious and nutritious water spinach soup.
Crab crab soup with water spinach Delicious, rich with natural sweetness, rich in nutrition of crabs, delicious green water spinach is really attractive, isn’t it? Enjoy now!
Steamed crab with lemongrass beer
Steaming is probably the simplest and most time-saving way of processing seafood dishes, but it still brings a delicious and attractive flavor no less than other sophisticatedly processed dishes. Crab meat is steamed with the aroma of beer, keeping the original flavor characteristic of sweet and firm crab meat. Steamed crabs with beer dipped in salt and pepper will give you an interesting experience between the aroma and taste.
- Fresh Crab
- Beer: 1 can
- Fresh lemongrass, spices, lemon, chili, mustard as you like.
- The crab chooses a live one, clicks on the body to make sure it’s clean. Use a chopstick to poke the crab’s mouth lightly to let the crab die quickly, remove the tie, carefully wash the body, shell and claws. of crabs, drain.
- Prepare a water-proof steamer, put 1 can of beer in instead of the water in the pot. Preliminarily cleaned lemongrass tubers cut into short pieces, smashed and put into the bottom of the steaming tray. Put the steamer on the stove and boil the beer until fragrant.
When you see the fragrant lemongrass beer pot, you put the pre-prepared crabs in the pot, cover the lid and continue to boil over high heat until the beer and lemongrass rise up to soak up the aroma into the crab meat.
- Boil for about 7-10 minutes, the crab is medium cooked, depending on how big or small the crab is. The shell of the crab turns au red, giving off a characteristic aroma mixed with the smell of beer, the smell of lemongrass is very attractive. With this basic crab processing method, you can apply it to steam a variety of seafood that are very suitable and delicious such as shrimp, squid, fish…
- And because sea seafood in general is usually very rich, you should absolutely not add spices until you have tasted it, to avoid being too salty, which will spoil the dish and lose its natural sweetness. produce.
- Steaming crabs with beer, lemongrass on a plate and enjoying hot will be very delicious and nutritious. Depending on your family’s taste, you can prepare a plate of lemon and chili seasoning with a little mustard to add more flavor and taste.
- The steam of hot boiled beer will dispel the typical fishy smell of seafood, soak into the meat inside, so it’s very sweet and delicious, even if you peel it off, it’s still not enough time for your baby to enjoy.
Crab soup cake
Crab soup cake With the thick, sweet broth combined with the chewy and chewy rice cake, it has contributed to creating an attractive flavor that makes countless souls eat.
- Half a bowl of ground rice flour
- 1 bowl of tapioca flour
- 4 crabs (or depending on the number of members to enjoy)
- Green onion, salt, pepper, sugar, red onion
- A few drops of lemon
- Cashew color
- Coriander, laksa leaves
- After buying live crabs, you should put the crabs in a clean bag and put them in the freezer for about 5 minutes, the crabs will harden. That way, you don’t have to worry about getting caught by the claws and can wash the crabs better.
- Green onions, coriander, coriander, washed, chopped
- Peel the dried onions, wash and chop finely.
- Remove the hard shell, use scissors to cut the crab in half, take the crab eggs and put them in a separate bowl. Marinate the crabs with a little pepper, a little salt for about 30 minutes to infuse the spices. Add some lemon juice to the crab eggs to reduce the fishy smell.
- Mix rice flour, tapioca flour and a little salt. Pour in boiling water slowly, and at the same time use a spoon to stir well to mix the powder with the water. When done, you will see raw flour and cooked flour mixed together. Then, use your hands to knead the dough into a smooth dough (be careful not to burn it). Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough and cut it into small lengths with a knife. To keep the dough from sticking, sprinkle a little flour. Put the banh chung in the pot of boiling water until the soup turns clear, then take it out into the basket, drain, add a little cooking oil and mix it up to help prevent the soup from sticking together.
- Put a little oil in the pan, fry the onions until fragrant, add a little cashew color, until the onions are golden, then add the crab eggs and stir-fry until cooked. Then add the crabs and stir-fry together.
- When the crabs are almost cooked, pour in water and cook until boiling. Add seasonings such as seasoning, sugar, salt.. to taste. Then you will see the sweetness in the water of the crab meat. Cook until the crab is fully cooked, turn off the heat.
- Put the soup cake in a bowl, make the broth, sprinkle some onions and fragrant pepper. Hot crab soup with green chili salt is even better.
Fried crab with tamarind
Dish fried crab with me The best food is when it has just finished processing, the sweet and sour tamarind sauce is still hot and attractive. The body of the crab has an eye-catching yellow-orange color, the sweet and sour tamarind sauce is seasoned with a balance of spices, and it looks very attractive. The inside of the crab meat is white, firm, with a natural sweet taste and a strong scent typical of crab meat. When eating, you peel off the shell to reveal the delicious hunting crab meat, add a little bit of thick tamarind sauce, this is a perfect combination to create an unforgettable flavor explosion. You can eat crabs with green chili salt or lemon pepper salt, both very suitable and delicious.
- Crab: 1 kg
- Ripe tamarind: 70 gr
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Sugar: 1 tablespoons
- Chili sauce: 1.5 tablespoons
- Fish sauce: 1.5 tablespoons
- Tapioca : 1.5 teaspoons
- Seasoning: 30 gr
- Peel off the bibs and clean with a brush. Cut the crabs. You can peel the apricots, remove the gills, when you put them on a plate, turn them upside down to decorate them beautifully.
- Soak tamarind juice in a cup of hot water to melt the tamarind, remove the tamarind seeds.
- Put oil in a pan and fry minced garlic until golden brown, add tamarind juice with 1 teaspoon of chili sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Dissolve the sauce, add the crabs, turn on low heat and stir until the sauce thickens around the crabs.
- Put the crab on a plate, can be seasoned with salt and pepper lemon.
- If you want, you can fry the crabs before adding them to the tamarind sauce mixture. Pay attention to frying quickly to avoid drying the crabs.
Crab and bamboo shoot soup
A good girl, a housewife definitely can’t miss the dish Crab and sour bamboo shoot soup in every family meal. The sweet taste of crabs combined with the sour taste of bamboo shoots will make you feel very easy to eat on hot days in summer. Crab soup cooked with sour bamboo shoots with the natural sweet duck of the crabs, adds more flavor when cooked. Cooked with sour bamboo shoots, add pineapple and sweet tomatoes. This crab soup can be served with rice or vermicelli. In the hot summer, having a bowl of sour bamboo shoot crab soup is really great, isn’t it?
Sour bamboo shoot crab soup ingredients:
- 3 or 4 crabs (or crabs)
- 1 slices of pineapple
- 2 tomato
- 100g sour bamboo shoots
- Fish sauce, seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon
- Green onions, purple onions, Chinese smell
- Buy crabs, wash them, remove the bibs, use a spoon to scoop the crab eggs into a small bowl, squeeze a few drops of lemon into the bowl of crab eggs to remove the fishy smell.
- Cut the crab meat in half, put it in a bowl.
- Pineapple, eyes removed, sliced
- Tomatoes washed, add areca zone.
- Clean bamboo shoots, cut into pieces
- Green onion, smell of Chinese washed, cut into small pieces
- Dried onions, peeled and chopped.
- Heat two tablespoons of cooking oil, fry the fragrant dried onions, pour the crab eggs into the pot, stir well.
- Then fill the soup pot with about two bowls of filtered water, bring to a boil over low heat.
- Use a small pan, fry the fragrant dried onions, pour the tomatoes into the island, add a teaspoon of salt to make the tomatoes quickly cooked.
- Add sour bamboo shoots and pineapple to braise together, continue to cook for another 5 minutes
- Finally, you pour the mixture of tomatoes, bamboo shoots and pineapple into the pot of crab soup, boil for a few more minutes, seasoning for the last time.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle green onions and scallions into the pot. Scoop out into a bowl to use as a soup to eat with rice or vermicelli.
Cooking Crab and sour bamboo shoot soup very simple, right?
Crab is a food containing a lot of nutrients, especially crabs provide calcium for the body. And especially the dish crab curry will bring us new and extremely attractive flavors with the combination of many ingredients together. The sweet taste of crab meat, the fat of coconut water, the aroma of hot spices mixed with the spicy and spicy taste of curry create an unforgettable, spicy dish.
- Live crabs: 4 (1kg)
- Curry powder dry soup
- Water curry soup
- Pepper, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate
- Minced garlic, onion
- Along with some commonly used spices such as cooking oil, seasoning seeds, fish sauce…
- After buying the crabs, we wash them, then separate the crabs, peel off the bibs, cut them off, beat them to make them clean. Then, proceed to marinate with a little seasoning, pepper, salt, sugar along with minced garlic, onion and lemongrass, dried curry powder, water curry and marinate for about 30 minutes to absorb the flavor.
- We proceed to prepare the vegetables for the crab curry. Potatoes should choose fresh tubers and especially should not choose germinated tubers which will be very toxic. After buying potatoes, we peel them and then soak them in dilute salt water to reduce the caps, then wash the potatoes with clean water and cut them into small squares to eat. After buying onions, we peel off the skin and then cut the areca.
- Heat 10ml of cooking oil, add onions, garlic, and crabs and fry on low heat. When the crabs turn red evenly, add minced ginger, minced garlic, onions, potatoes, stir until fragrant. Next, add 250ml of coconut milk, season with curry powder, 2g salt, 10g sugar, 10ml fish sauce.
- Bring to a boil until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat. We scoop the crab curry into a bowl and then decorate it with a few sprigs of cilantro and chili on top of the bowl to make it eye-catching. Just like that, we have a delicious bowl of crab curry.
If you are a fan of dishes made from crabs, you cannot miss this dish Crab cooked with delicious and nutritious curry! The fragrant fatty sauce permeates all the way to help the crab dish stand out.
Burnt garlic crab
Burnt garlic crab It is presented on a plate with extremely eye-catching colors and the pungent scent of garlic and chili stimulates the taste buds to spread throughout your kitchen. Crab meat is marinated with rich spices, stir-fried with attractive fresh garlic flavor. This will be a dish that makes you unable to stop picking chopsticks continuously!
- Crab: 1 kg
- Minced garlic: 5 teaspoon
- Chili sauce: 3 teaspoons
- Fish sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder: 2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Common seasoning: 1 pinch
- Buy crabs and wash them with water, remove the bibs below the belly and separate the shells of the crabs, then rinse with clean water and dry.
- Marinate the prepared crabs with a mixture of spices including: 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of soup powder, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, 2 teaspoons sugar and 3 teaspoons minced garlic. Next, mix well and marinate the crabs for about 15 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and wait for it to heat up. Next, add 2 teaspoons of minced garlic and saute, when the garlic turns yellow, add the marinated crab mixture and stir on medium heat, when the crabs turn slightly red, put them in a bowl.
- On the same pan and the minced garlic when roasting the crabs, add 3 teaspoons of chili sauce, 1 tablespoon of filtered water and 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of paprika and stir over medium heat until the mixture is smooth. boiling compound. Then add the fried crabs earlier to the island again until the crabs are cooked and the sauce thickens, stick to the crabs, then turn off the heat and put them on a plate.
- Finished the dish of burnt garlic crabs is extremely delicious and excellent, with extremely eye-catching colors and the pungent scent of garlic, chili stimulates the taste buds.
In addition to stir-fry dishes, hot pot dishes, crab porridge are also loved by many people because of the ease of eating and nutrition that the dish brings. Porridge is cooked well, rice grains are blooming, soft and fragrant, eaten with sweet, delicious, warm and spicy ginger flavor. A little chopped green onion makes the dish more eye-catching and attractive. This is a simple dish, easy to make, extremely time-saving and extremely nutritious, suitable for nourishing your dear family members during this epidemic day!
- Plain rice: 40 gr
- Delicious fresh crab: 1 kg
- Sesame oil: 5 ml
- Green onions: 50 gr
- Ginger: 6 slices
- Dried anchovies with intestines: 1 cup
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoons
- Dried Scallops: 3 gr
- Minced yams: 1/2 cup
- Put the crabs in the pot to boil, then peel and separate the meat. Peeled and chopped dry onions. Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the minced onion and saute, then add the crabs and stir-fry, season with 1 teaspoon of delicious fish sauce.
- Mix glutinous rice with plain rice and wash it well, add 1 liter of water to the pot, then cover and simmer until the pan seeds expand and soften. Put the porridge in a small pot. Next, add the sautéed crab meat and bring to a boil. Season to taste.
- Boil over low heat for 30 minutes, then take out the dried anchovies and scallops, add the crab meat, chopped scallions, 1 teaspoon seasoning, sesame oil and ginger.
Steamed crab with coconut water
Crab is a favorite food of many people. They have a delicious natural taste, are rich in nutrients and are very good for the human body. There are many ways to cook crabs, each of which brings its own flavor and appeal. Steamed crab is one of the most popular ways to cook crabs. Today Toplist will share with you dishes Steamed crabs with coconut water extremely delicious. The highlight of this dish is not only its eye-catching color, but also its attractive taste. When enjoying, you will be immersed in the sweet and greasy taste of crabs mixed with the natural sweetness and deliciousness of coconut water. What a wonderful dish!
- 1kg of crabs
- 1 purple onions
- 1 fresh coconut
- Seasoning: Seasoning, salt
- Choose fresh crabs, clean and drain. Purple onion smashed and chopped.
- Put fresh coconut water in a pot and cook until the water boils, then add seasoning seeds, salt to taste. Then, add the crabs and boil them for about 12-15 minutes.
- When the crabs turn red, take them out, boil the coconut water again and pour it over the crabs.
- Complete an attractive dish while keeping the freshness of the crabs intact.
Crab nest soup
We all know that bird’s nest is an extremely nutritious and delicious ingredient. Now when this bird’s nest is combined with fresh crabs, mushrooms and corn, it creates a dish that is not only more nutritious but also extremely delicious. Crab nest soup There is a blend of sweetness from chicken bone broth, aroma and sweetness of corn, bird’s nest is soft, chewy crab meat has a very attractive characteristic aroma. Surely your family will not be able to refuse this delicious dish!
- 600g crabs (2 – 3 crabs)
- 1 bird’s nest (8g)
- 500g chicken bones
- 1 American corn
- 100g enoki mushrooms
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1.5 liters of water
- 5g salt
- 3g rock sugar
- 20g cornstarch
- The crabs are washed, steamed, and the meat is separated.
- Bird’s nest soaked 1-2 hours with boiled water to cool until soft. Separate the bird’s nests and then take them out to drain.
- Buy chicken bones, cut into bite-sized pieces, rinse with salt water. Rinse chicken bones with boiling water for 30s – 45s, then remove and drain.
- Remove the chicken bones and place in a pot with 1.5 liters of water. Cook them for about 20 minutes, then add the sliced corn and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Then remove the chicken bones and corn.
- Season to taste, mix cornstarch with a little water and then add to the soup pot, stirring to thicken the soup. Beat 2 eggs, pour slowly into the soup pot, stir gently 1 way to create egg fibers. Add enoki mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into a bowl, add crab meat, bird’s nest and steam for 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply