Mackerel is a familiar dish in Vietnamese families, the way to prepare mackerel is very simple, which can be easily applied to bring delicious daily meals to the family. Today TopList will introduce to you the top most delicious and attractive dishes from mackerel for your reference to make family meals more attractive.
Braised mackerel with crocodile
- Mackerel: 2 pieces (or increase or decrease depending on the number of people eating)
- Crocodile: 15 fruits (you can use fresh crocodile or crocodile soaked in fish sauce, here I use crocodile soaked in fish sauce)
- Salt, fish sauce, pepper…
- Ginger, lemongrass, galangal, chili…
- Wash the mackerel, if you buy it whole, clean it and cut it into pieces. Ginger, lemongrass, galangal, chili… remove the skin, stem, wash, smash and finely chop.
- The fish is marinated with the prepared spices, adding a little fish sauce, salt, sugar, cooking oil, water … for about 1-2 hours to thoroughly absorb the spices.
- After marinating the fish for enough time, put it on the stove, bring to a boil, then put the crocodile in, cover the pan until the fish is cooked, and the crocodile is soft, then turn off the heat.
Fresh mackerel with tomato sauce
- Delicious mackerel 1 piece
- 2 tomatoes
- Garlic 1 bulb
- 2 pieces of dried onion
- Ginger 1 branch
- Green onions & dill
- Fresh chili
- Process materials: Wash the mackerel pieces with diluted salt water, then take out to dry. Other ingredients are washed and cut into pieces, specifically: Washed tomatoes, cut areca; scallions, dill, washed, cut into pieces; garlic, onion peeled, smashed, minced; grated ginger, thinly sliced or minced.
- Fish fry: Pour oil into the pan, heat the old fat, then drop the mackerel into the frying pan. Turn the mackerel over to cook on both sides, fry until the fish turns light yellow, then turn off the heat, put the fish on a plate. Frying the fish will help the mackerel fragrant and when eaten, it has a fleshy taste.
- Ketchup: Use 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to just fry the fish in the pan, saute the onion, then the garlic and then the ginger. Stir well until onions, garlic, and ginger are beautifully golden, then add tomatoes and stir-fry. You should leave a few tomatoes so that after the mackerel sauce is almost finished, add it, the dish will be more beautiful. Next, put the piece of mackerel in the sauce with tomatoes, season to taste and add 1/1 teaspoon of pepper and let it simmer. Flip the fish on both sides to allow the mackerel to absorb the seasoning. After the mackerel is soft, the tomato sauce is smooth, then add the remaining tomatoes, cook for another minute, then drop the dill scallions and stir well. Finally, put the fish on a plate, then drizzle tomato sauce on top.
- Finished products: Piece of dark yellow mackerel, bright orange red tomato sauce dotted with green onions. The mackerel dish with tomato sauce has a strong aroma of sea fish, when eating, it is very clear that the sweet and salty taste blends together very harmoniously.
Mackerel with sour tamarind sauce
- Fresh mackerel, firm meat cut into pieces: 500g (about 3 pieces)
- Onions, garlic: 50g
- Horny chili: 2
- Ripe tamarind: 50g
- Lettuce: 100g
- Lettuce 50g
- Green onions, coriander: 50g
- Seasoning: Salt, cooking oil, seasoning, sugar, monosodium glutamate, pepper, paprika.
- Mackerel: because it is a marine fish, you must wash it thoroughly with water and dilute salt. Then drain or use absorbent paper to absorb all the water in the fish.
- Ripe tamarind: Soak in warm water for about 15 minutes, beat well and filter out the juice.
- For vegetables just rinse with salt water.
- Dried onions, garlic: peeled, washed and minced.
- Horny chili: remove stem, slice lengthwise.
- Green onions, laksa leaves: washed, finely chopped.
- Step 1: After the pan is hot, add the oil to boil, drop the prepared fish into the pan and fry until both sides of the fish are golden to create crispy and beautiful for each layer of meat. However, while frying, regularly flip the fish carefully, otherwise the fish will easily burn, making the dish unsightly. Besides, you can also add a few drops of lemon in advance to drown out the fishy taste of the fish.
- Step 2: Put the golden fried mackerel on a separate plate, then, fry 2 tablespoons of minced onion and garlic with a little chili powder and then add tamarind juice, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1/1 teaspoon MSG, 2/1 teaspoon water fish sauce, 2/1 teaspoon sugar, 2/1 teaspoon pepper, chili to create a delicious sauce mixture in the right way. After the sauce boils for about 2 minutes, add the mackerel pieces.
- Step 3: Bring the heat to a very low simmer and use a spoon to sprinkle the sauce evenly on the surface of the fish so that the seasoning has enough time to penetrate deeper into each layer of fish meat.
- Step 4: When you see a light yellow viscous sauce surrounding the fish, add green onions, laksa leaves and a little pepper and turn off the heat. With just a few simple steps, you have a delicious, greasy dish right away. To make the dish more eye-catching, you just need to decorate the fish with some lettuce and coriander (coriander) to create a delicious mackerel dish with tamarind sauce.
Mackerel with chili garlic sauce
- Fish sauce
- Seasoning seeds
- Step 1: The mackerel you buy is washed and cut into pieces, then marinated with a little salt for about 20 minutes to make the fish hard and easier to fry.
- Step 2: You make garlic chili sauce by mixing the spices as follows: garlic, chili, sugar, pound it finely, then mix this mixture with sugar and fish sauce, add a little monosodium glutamate, seasoning seeds, pepper . Add a little water and mix well.
- Step 3: When the fish is golden, put the fish on a plate, pour a little oil in the frying pan, leave about 2 tablespoons for you, put in a little chili powder to color it, continue to add the fish and friends. Put the prepared sauce mixture on the fish all over the surface of the fish, let it simmer on low heat to let all five spices and until the sauce has just dried up.
Braised mackerel in coconut water
- 600ml coconut water
- Fish sauce, galangal, ginger.
- Bacon only shaved off the skin, marinated with spices and then roasted on high fire to reduce fat, when the meat is burned, put it in a separate bowl.
- Use the same pan to fry mackerel, when the fish is cooked, put in the meat, coconut water, fish sauce, galangal, and ginger to braise.
- Simmer until the water dries up and the meat and fish turn golden.
Braised Mackerel with green pepper
- 2 slices (about 400g)
- 2 bunches of green pepper (about 30g)
- Galangal, purple onion 1 of each type
- Fish sauce 4 tablespoons
- Seasoning powder, sugar 1 tablespoon each
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coconut ½ cup.
- During the cooking process, you need to wash the mackerel, then remove the bones and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Then marinate 1 more tablespoon of seasoning powder and let it sit for about 30 minutes for the flavors to infuse. For onions and galangal you need to remove the outer skin, wash and cut into small pieces.
- The fish stock with pepper will taste better if you do the frying first, this will help the braised fish not to be crushed. After frying the outside until golden brown, you put the fish in the stock pot.
- Sauté onion, galangal and pepper, then put everything in the fish pot, add fish sauce, sugar, coconut water and proceed to stock. During the storage process, you should keep the fire low until the water dries up and turn off the stove.
- 1 mackerel
- 1 small piece of purple onion
- 10g green pepper, split seeds
- 500g green chilli
- 15g lemon leaves
- Roasted white sesame, crushed
- 10 banana leaves
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 10 cloves of water
- Seasoning: fish sauce, sugar, seasoning, cooking oil, condensed milk
- Purchased mackerel, washed, drained and remember to use a knife to slit a small slit on both sides of the fish so that the spices are evenly absorbed when marinating.
- Garlic, onion peeled, washed, put all in a mortar and pounded together with pepper. Chilli, cut off the stem, wash and finely chop.
- Marinate fish with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of seasoning, garlic, onion, pepper and 1 part of crushed chili.
- Wrap the mackerel with foil, line the bottom with banana leaves and sprinkle lemon leaves on top, add a little oil to make the grilled fish smell better. Fish can be grilled in an oven or grilled on a charcoal fire.
- While waiting for the fish to cook, prepare the dipping sauce: add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of crushed roasted white sesame, 1/2 teaspoon of crushed green chillies into the cup and stir well. .
- Remove the cooked mackerel from the oven, arrange on a plate and dip it with the prepared dipping sauce. The piece of mackerel meat has the taste of the fragrant sea, the outer layer of meat is crispy, golden and soaked in spices mixed with spicy, fatty and fatty dipping sauce that will make your whole family fall in love.
- Mackerel 1kg
- Pork 1/2 kg
- Seasoning seeds
- Fish sauce, salt, green onions, cooking oil.
- Mackerel washed, cut in half, removed the bones along the body, removed the skin, and filtered the fish meat.
- Pureed pork and marinated with pepper, fish sauce, seasoning, salt for 20 minutes.
- Mix minced pork, fish, scallions and then beat until smooth.
- Shape the meat into round, flat balls. Mackerel cakes can be fried, fried, and cooked in soup.
Deep fried mackerel
- Fresh mackerel 350g
- Fried dough 100g
- Deep fried dough 50g
- Filtered water 60ml
- Cooking oil.
- Preliminarily processed mackerel, washed, boneless and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Marinate fish with salt, garlic, and pepper seasoning.
- Crispy fried flour pour into the water, stir well, after 15 minutes, add the seasoned mackerel to the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Coat the fish in the breadcrumbs.
- North the stove, pour oil into the pan, until the oil is hot, drop the fish in and fry until golden brown.
Mackerel with passion fruit sauce
- A piece of mackerel
- 1 fresh passion fruit
- Half a cup of wine
- Ginger, garlic, sugar, fish sauce, pepper, cornstarch, scallions, salt, soup powder.
- Mackerel washed, preliminarily marinated with salt to remove fishy.
- Pour white wine, crushed ginger, a little pepper, fish sauce into the fish, marinate for 30 minutes so that the fish can absorb the spices.
- Bring the fish to fry until golden brown on both sides and then put on a plate.
- Minced garlic and white head of scallions, fry until golden and then add passion fruit juice, sugar and a little water to stir well.
- Mix a teaspoon of cornstarch with water and pour it into the pan with passion fruit. Pour sauce over fish and enjoy.