Italian Vegetable Bread Soup (10 minutes)
This soup made from bread and vegetables will provide an extremely good amount of starch and vitamins for your baby.
- 6 slices of pillow bread
- 100ml vegetable broth
- 10g tomatoes
- 1 bit of cottage cheese.
- Prep time: 5 minutes – Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Bread with hard edges, shredded and boiled with broth until soft and the soup thickens.
- Steamed tomatoes, chopped, put on top of the soup with a little cheese, that’s the dish is done.
Pumpkin milk soup (10 minutes)
Pumpkin is considered the ‘champion’ of iron, vitamins and minerals beneficial to the body. In particular, the rich amount of fiber in pumpkin supports a healthier intestinal system. The vitamin C content in pumpkin is quite high, providing a stable immune system for the baby. In addition, the amount of carotene in pumpkin will convert into vitamin A, helping the baby to have bright eyes and maintain physical strength.
- 20g pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk (60ml)
- Pumpkin peeled, cut into small pieces, cooked to 5 minutes
- Mixed milk powder in the right proportion to the required amount, then put the cooked pumpkin in and cook on low heat until soft.
- Finally, grind the above mixture into small pieces.
Note: Dark pumpkins have more vitamin A than bright pumpkins.
Spinach is one of the “super” vegetables that are good for health, especially in children with uses such as: treating constipation, developing bones, anemia, protecting the heart, increasing resistance in children. …Here are ways to make spinach for babies to eat weaning, which is always the first choice of mothers with high nutrition, good for baby’s development.
- Rice (meal flour): 30 g
- Seasoning: cooking oil
- Put the cooked spinach, then puree it, sieve it through a mesh.
- Put the rice in and cook it into porridge, until it is cooked and then the eggplant is very fine. (If you want to be convenient, you can add baby powder to water, stir in the kitchen for 5-10 minutes).
- Put spinach in a pot of porridge and bring to a boil, turn off the heat. Add a small amount of cooking oil to the porridge and then give it to the baby to eat hot.
Carrot puree for 6-month-old baby weaning (time: 2 minutes)
We all know that carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is considered a golden food in visual health. Carrots are the first vegetables introduced to babies at the weaning period from 6 months old.
Not only is the sweetness easy to conquer, but when combined with other ingredients from milk, yogurt, sweet potatoes or beans, carrots make the dish balanced in taste, not only that, but also increase. attractiveness of the ingredients it combines. However, carrots contain a lot of beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A when absorbed into the body, this amount of carotene will cause jaundice, so mothers should also pay attention to children eating carrots in moderation with the right amount to avoid causing unnecessary excess for the baby.
- Grated carrot: 2 teaspoons
- White porridge: 2 teaspoons
- Mash porridge, pour into bowl.
- Finish mashed carrots, put on top. When eating, you can scoop 1 teaspoon of white porridge first, then 1 teaspoon of grated carrot. Or mix the two together and feed them at the same time.
Note: Boil fresh carrots to preserve the best flavor and vitamins.
Minced chicken with taro
Chicken is rich in protein and iron, which is a rich source of nutrients for the development of children. In each different part, chicken meat also has different nutritional content. Taro contains a lot of protein, starch, vitamins including A, B, C … to help strengthen the baby’s immunity.
- Taro: 70g
- Minced chicken: 2 spoons
- Rice flour/ taro flour/ tapioca flour
- Dashi water: 100 ml
- Green onions: 2/3 teaspoon minced
- Enough soy sauce
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices, wrap them in plastic wrap, and steam them in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then wait for the smoke to disappear, use a fork to chop or chop it with a knife until smooth.
- Put the pan on the stove, mix the minced chicken with dashi water until smooth, cook with soy sauce and finely chopped scallions until the chicken is tender (about 6 minutes).
- Finally, add the dissolved rice flour, boil again to create a consistency, and give it to your baby to use.
Corn porridge / sweet corn porridge
Baby corn porridge for babies is a nutritious dish, simple to prepare and easy to buy. This is also an ingredient that helps to replenish energy for the child’s body.
The characteristic of corn (corn) is cool, not sweet and not too sweet, which is very suitable for babies to eat weaning. In particular, corn is one of the foods that are recommended to be used when starting to introduce solid foods to babies at the stage of 5-6 months in Japanese weaning.
- 2 large soup spoons (30ml)
- Small scoop of corn (10ml)
- You wash the rice thoroughly and then cook porridge according to the ratio 1:10 (1 rice and 10 water) to make porridge for babies who are just learning to eat weaning. In the early stages, the baby can’t eat much, so you can put the rice in the rice cooker so when the rice is cooked, there is porridge for your baby.
- After the porridge is cooked, use a sieve or blender to grind this porridge very finely. Note: The finer the finer the better.
- Boil your corn, then use a blender to puree the mixture. Strain again through a sieve to remove all residue. Then you sift it again through a sieve to make the corn smooth.
- Take a small pot you put porridge and sifted corn on the stove to boil this mixture. So you have completed the delicious corn porridge for your baby.
Nutrition in corn porridge:
- Corn contains high fiber content, which helps prevent and prevent many different diseases in children.
- Corn contains a lot of starch, low in calories, this is very good support for the immature digestive system of children. The use of corn for baby’s first weaning meals is really necessary.
Porridge with peas and black sesame
Pea Very high in protein and low in fat, this is the perfect food to add protein to your baby when he’s tired of meat.
- 1 tablespoon boiled chickpeas
- 4 spoons of white porridge
- 1 tablespoon dashi broth (or vegetable juice or bone broth is fine)
- Crushed roasted black sesame just enough.
- Put the chickpeas in the dashi water, boil them and mash them.
- Then put on the bowl of porridge and sprinkle with black sesame.
Note: You can use frozen or fresh beans.
Milk bread soup (5 minutes).
Mom wants to increase the amount of starch in her baby’s diet, so why not start making a very simple milk bread soup. It only takes 5 minutes to complete a delicious milk bread soup that stimulates your baby’s taste buds. This is the first Japanese-style snack that toplist wants to introduce to mothers.
- Breast milk or formula mixed: 60ml
- Pillow bread: 1/4 slice
- Bring the milk mixed in the correct ratio and standard.
- The bread is removed from the hard shell, torn into small pieces, and added to the milk.
- Cook on low heat until it boils, then turn off the heat and cover the lid to make the bread soft.
- After a few minutes, I have a bowl of soup for you right away.
Porridge with white meat and carrots
Fish provides children with omega-3 fatty acids, which are extremely important for the development of children’s vision and brain. The saturated fat content in fish is low but rich in vitamin D, protein and other nutrients. However, some types of fish contain high levels of mercury, which can be harmful to the baby’s brain and nervous system. Therefore, mothers should choose white fish for their babies to eat both whole and nutritious. Your baby will have an abundant source of energy with this special carrot and white fish porridge.
- Carrot: 50g
- White fish: 30g lean
- Fresh seaweed (or dried seaweed): teaspoon
- Rice flour (or tapioca): teaspoon
- Prep time: 5 minutes – Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Peel carrots, cut into pieces about 1mm, boil for 10 minutes and puree.
- Wash seaweed, boil on high heat for 1 or 2 minutes to soften.
- Remove the skin, steam it until soft for 5 minutes, then filter out the bones and make it small.
- Put the soup (or dashi) into the pot, add the carrots, seaweed, and fish and boil for about 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the dissolved rice flour (tapioca starch), wait for it to boil again, then turn off the heat.
Milk potato soup
Potato is a good vegetable for baby to eat weaning, a good food for baby to eat weaning. One of the ways to prepare potatoes for babies is to make potato soup for babies. This root vegetable is low in calories, fat-free, and high in vitamins.
- 1/8 potato
- 1/2 cup milk (60ml)
- Potatoes are peeled, cut into small pieces and boiled.
- Then add the potatoes to the liquid milk, cook on low heat until soft.
- Finally, grind it into a soup.
Note: This is an easy to digest and delicious dish for all family members.