Treat gynecological diseases with guava leaves
Gynecological infection is a very common disease in women, especially women after giving birth. The reason is that after giving birth, the intimate hygiene is not clean or improper, hormone changes in the body, poor resistance, or sex too soon will make mothers more susceptible to diseases after giving birth. Gynecological inflammation after childbirth not only affects the sex life but also harms the reproductive health of the mother. Using guava leaves to treat gynecological diseases is a very good way to restore the health of women’s private parts.
According to folklore, guava leaves have a warm, waxy taste, have a very good detoxifying and hemostatic effect. Therefore, guava leaves are often used in medicines to treat armpit odor, bad breath, toothache, sore throat, treat dengue fever, diarrhea, prevent diabetes, and treat itching in the intimate area effectively. According to research, guava leaves and young guava buds contain quercrtin compounds, flavonoids with good antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and tannin compounds – which have properties when in contact with mucous membranes and damaged skin tissues. lesions or ulcers, etc. tannin will create a thin film, cause blood to clot, astringent ulcers, limit inflammation, so guava leaves cure vaginitis really bring good effect if used right way. In addition, medical studies also prove that guava leaves can prevent infections caused by staphylococcus aureus, salmonella (2 types of bacteria that cause food poisoning, typhoid, skin infections, infections). bloodworm).
Instructions for treating vaginal steaming with guava leaves to treat gynecological diseases properly:
- Wash guava leaves, crush them and put them in a pot to boil with 1 liter of water for 15-20 minutes, then add a little salt to increase the ability to disinfect, stir well and let cool.
- Next, filter and use a little guava leaf juice to wash the private area. Use guava leaf water when it is still warm to soak the private area for about 1 minutes, the rest is used to steam the private area.
- Every day, women can soak in combination with steaming the private area with guava leaves 2-3 times until the symptoms of itching, burning in the private area are reduced, then stop using.
What to note when steaming the private area with guava leaves:
- Some women think that soaking the intimate area in guava leaf juice will be more effective. However, this is not advisable. Soaking the private area in guava leaf juice will make it easier for bacteria and fungal cells to penetrate deeper into the vagina. Therefore, women should only use guava leaf juice to wash and steam, then dry the intimate area with a clean towel.
- Although steaming the private area with guava leaves helps to prevent and fight gynecological inflammation quite effectively. However, not all guava leaves are effective in treating gynecological inflammation. If the gynecological inflammatory diseases are mild, the disease is only outside the private area, then steaming the private area with guava leaves gives good results.
- And when the disease has developed seriously and the disease is deep inside the private area, the use of herbs to wash the private area will not bring high efficiency. At this time, women should go to medical facilities for examination and treatment.
Treatment of gynecological diseases with guise leaves
Betel leaf is a natural herbal flavor that has many good uses for health, is also considered a cure for skin and joint diseases… Thanks to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it has the ability to kill bacteria, fungi, prevent inflammation, so guise leaves also treat gynecological diseases very well.
This plant is often used medicinally in all parts such as rhizomes. Depending on the intended use, it can be used fresh or dried. Cure gynecological inflammation with guise leaves is a way that women can do at home when they cannot go to medical facilities for examination. It is still best to follow your doctor’s prescription to treat gynecological inflammation.
Instructions on how to treat gynecological inflammation with guise leaves:
- Use the leaves of the flatbread, wash them with salt, crush them and put them in a clean pot. Add a little alum, fresh turmeric, pour water about 2 knuckles. A little salt can be added to increase the effectiveness.
- Boil the above mixture for 10 to 15 minutes for the substance in the guise leaves to dissolve completely, then turn off the heat. Decant 1 bowl of water and let it cool down, then gently wash the outside of the intimate area.
- Heat the rest until boiling, then pour into a small pot to steam the closed part. Wait for the water to cool down, then place the steam bath in a moderate position for good effect.
- Rinse again with hot water and dry with a soft towel.
This should be done consistently for best results. You should wash 2-3 times / week depending on the condition of each person.
Treat gynecological diseases with lettuce
Treatment of gynecological diseases with lettuce is a folk method that is applied by many women and is effective. However, not every gynecological disease can use this method.
Lettuce is also known as fish elm or dandelion. This is a rhizome, heart-shaped leaves, often living in moist sandy areas. When eaten, the leaves have a fishy taste like fish, slightly sour, often used in daily meals of Vietnamese people. The ingredients inside lettuce have the effect of inhibiting bacteria, killing parasites and fungi that are the agents that cause gynecological diseases. They are often used in folk remedies to support the treatment of diseases very effectively, especially when combined with some other herbs.
Treat gynecological diseases with lettuce by the following:
- Using raw lettuce:
- Lettuce is washed, soaked in dilute salt water.
- Put vegetables in a pot, boil with water for about 20 minutes.
- Wait for warm water, then soak and wash the vagina.
- Do it about 15 minutes before going to bed.
- In addition, you can cure gynecological inflammation by combining lettuce, locust and garlic by:
- Wash all the above ingredients in a pot.
- Add 5 cups of water, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Wait for the water to cool down to about 70 degrees, proceed to steam the private area until the water cools completely.
- Use this water to soak and wipe the intimate area every day, then rinse with clean water.
- Do 1 time / day and continuously for 7 days, the disease will be relieved and cured slowly.
Lettuce is considered a valuable medicinal herb, often used to treat some gynecological diseases that the above article has guided to you. However, this method should be performed when the disease is in the early stages, the symptoms are still mild, it will bring quick results. When the disease has changed seriously, it is best to go to specialized medical facilities to conduct an examination and appropriate treatment regimen.
Cure gynecological infections with betel leaves
Treatment of gynecological infections with betel leaves has long been passed on by mothers and mothers not only because of easy-to-find ingredients, simple methods, but quite safe and effective remedies. Patients can use the treatment for a long time without worrying about side effects.
In Oriental medicine, betel leaves have no pungent aroma, pungent taste and warm properties, have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and leprosy effects. Every 100 grams of betel leaf can contain up to 2,4% essential oil. In particular, the main component of betel leaf essential oil belongs to many different groups of substances with strong antibiotic properties. At the same time, it has the effect of inhibiting and killing many different strains of bacteria and fungi such as streptococci, staphylococcus, dysentery bacilli and pneumococci.
How to use betel leaves not to treat gynecological diseases:
Treatment of gynecological infections with betel leaves has become quite popular and is chosen by many women because the remedy is highly effective, especially quite safe. However, before proceeding with the treatment with betel leaves, the patient should prepare betel leaves according to the following standards:
- Betel leaves should be selected: Betel leaves are divided into two different types, betel nut and betel nut. Betel leaves are small in shape and have a spicy taste, while betel leaves are usually larger.
- Using betel leaves of clear origin: Determining the origin of betel leaves is essential, helping patients avoid leaves containing pesticides or other chemicals. Thereby, helping to reduce the risk of forming risks, increasing the effectiveness of treatment.
- Choose betel leaves that are not fresh green, not yellowed
After selecting the quality betel leaves, the patient can apply the following common ways to treat gynecological diseases with betel leaves.
- Steaming betel leaves does not cure gynecological diseases:
- Pick a handful of betel leaves, wash them, then add water and boil for about 15 minutes.
- Then add a moderate amount of salt, stir to dissolve and pour into a small bowl.
- Wait for the water to cool down, the patient should sit in a higher position than the basin so that the steam rises to the private area.
- Steam helps the active ingredients contained in the betel leaf not penetrate deep inside to help relieve symptoms of itching and discomfort. At the same time, this measure also helps prevent the growth of fungi, disease-causing bacteria and reduces odor in the intimate area.
- Remedies washed from betel leaves do not cure gynecological diseases:
- Use a handful of betel leaves washed and put in a pot, bring to a boil to cool.
- Then, dilute the medicinal water solution by adding a moderate amount of water.
- Use this water to wash the outside of the intimate area.
- With this treatment for gynecological infections, patients only need to persist in doing it 2-3 times per week to get the desired treatment results.
Treatment of gynecological inflammation with betel leaves, although it brings positive treatment results, the patient is also very cautious. Because the use of betel leaves intermittently for a long time can adversely affect the private area and increase inflammation. Therefore, the best way to ensure safety and prevent disease progression, patients should consult their doctor before use.
Cure vaginitis with wormwood leaves
Wormwood, scientifically known as Artemisia vulgaris, is usually fragrant and has a slightly bitter or very bitter taste depending on the season. The whole wormwood plant is known as a panacea that works in the treatment of diseases such as colds, coughs, sore throats, headaches, neuralgia, pain in the vertebrae, and flowers. In addition, with high anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, this leaf is considered as a valuable remedy with antiseptic, drying and cleaning effects on the intimate area or wounds. caused by gynecological infections, especially vaginitis.
Instructions for treating gynecological inflammation with wormwood leaves:
- Cure vaginitis with wormwood leaves:
- Put the prepared amount of dried wormwood leaves (about 30g) into a pot with 500ml of clean water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- While waiting for the water to boil, you should clean the intimate area, then take this pot of water to steam the private area for about 15-20 minutes.
- When this medicinal water cools down, use it to wash the outside of the intimate area and then dry it with a clean towel. Apply 1-2 times a day, continuously for 1 week, you will see the symptoms of the disease gradually disappear.
- Cure vaginitis with wormwood leaves combined with salt:
- After you have prepared the ingredients of 25g of fresh wormwood, 1 teaspoon of grain salt, 1 branch of ginger, you bring all these ingredients into a pot with 5 bowls of clean filtered water and then bring to a boil on the stove.
- Similar to the above method, you also use this pot of water to steam the private area and then use the water of wormwood leaves to gently wash the outside of the private area and wipe it clean afterwards.
- Do 3-4 times a week, you will see a marked improvement in the disease.
- Drinking mugwort leaf juice cures vaginitis:
- Wormwood leaves are washed and then crushed into a bowl with a lid or teapot, add a little water to the same color with 600ml of water.
- The broth is still 100ml, you divide it into 3-4 times to drink / week.
- In addition to using wormwood leaf juice to relieve itching, drinking wormwood leaf juice also helps to restore the vaginal environment and reduce abnormal discharge. However, when using wormwood leaves to treat vaginitis, you should only use fresh plants and wash them thoroughly before use and should only wash the outside, absolutely do not douche inside.
In summary, with 3 ways to treat vaginitis with wormwood leaves just guided above, hopefully, it will help you to improve your condition somewhat. Besides, if you feel a lot of inflammation in the discharge, abdominal pain, irregular menstruation, body fatigue, etc., quickly go to a specialist for timely examination and treatment.
Okra is a common food grown and consumed almost everywhere in the world. This green vegetable is low in calories, rich in nutrients and antioxidants that are very beneficial for your overall health. You can get many of the benefits of okra when boiled, and you can even drink raw okra juice.
The effects of okra can include strengthening bones, preventing anemia and aiding digestion. Adding okra to your meals or drinking okra water will help your body produce more red blood cells. This can help you treat and prevent anemia. Okra is a familiar fruit for housewives, but few people know that it also has the ability to treat vaginitis extremely effectively. Okra contains a lot of beneficial bacteria such as probiotics that have the ability to fight the invasion and fly away harmful bacteria, increasing the body’s resistance.
How to treat gynecological infections with okra:
Material: Fresh okra
- Finely chopped okra, put in the pot
- Add two cups of drinking water, boil thoroughly until the mixture is close to the glue, then filter the water and drink it daily
- If you find it difficult to drink, you can add a little sugar.
- Persistence, this way can help prevent effective gynecological inflammation for women.
Treatment of gynecological diseases with green tea leaves
Using green tea leaves to treat gynecological infections is the secret of ancient mothers applied, handed down to this day and is also popularly applied. According to scientists, green tea encourages the growth of beneficial strains of bacteria in the intestines and colon such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacter. They also interrupt the spread of Salmonella, Clostridium and other pests. In addition, green tea leaves also contain epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) compounds that have been studied to weaken the activity of Candida cells. When boiled, the vitamins in green tea are decomposed, the main ingredient at this time is tannin, which has an astringent effect on the local mucosa. Therefore, it is completely possible to use green tea leaves to overcome the symptoms that common gynecological diseases cause such as: Vaginal discharge makes the vagina wet, vaginal itching, smelly private area, … the following way:
Instructions on how to treat gynecological diseases with green tea leaves:
- Green tea leaves are soaked and washed with dilute salt water to remove impurities and residues of pesticides, if any.
- Crush the tea leaves, put in a pot with a little water and a little salt and bring to a boil.
- After boiling for about 5-10 minutes, pour into a pot to steam the private area for a few minutes.
- Wait for the water to cool down and warm, then use this water to wash the intimate area. Finally, use a clean soft cloth to gently wipe the intimate area.
- Apply 2-3 times a week until the disease symptoms are completely eliminated.
Note when washing gynecological with green tea water:
- Choose fresh, clean green tea leaves and clean them thoroughly before using.
- Keep a moderate distance when steaming, should not be too far away, it will lose its effect; or too close to cause burns.
- Only use green tea to wash the outside of the private area, absolutely do not douche deep into the vagina, making it easier for pathogens to penetrate, making the disease worse.
- This solution should only be used during the day, avoid leaving it overnight and reheating to cause unwanted effects.
In addition, you also need to know that: Folk remedies for gynecological diseases are only effective for common inflammatory symptoms such as: Vaginal discharge, itching and unpleasant odor. … For more severe diseases they have no effect, if used can make the disease worse. Therefore, do not rely too much on folk tips.
Treatment of gynecological diseases with eagle leaves
Gynecological diseases can be completely cured if women apply the right methods. And if you are looking for a safe and effective gynecological treatment at home. Now, how to treat gynecological diseases with eagle leaves will be suitable for you.
Bang is a popular tree, grown a lot in Vietnam. Therefore, people can find this naturally available material anywhere. Therefore, you can make home remedies for gynecological diseases at any time. There are many wonderful things hidden behind the leaves that women have not discovered yet. Both the tree and the leaves contain powerful antibiotics. That is the compound called tannin. Tannins in the leaves can actively assist in your gynecological healing process. It helps fight inflammation, reduce swelling and kill bacteria at the root. The American health website Medical Daily has also proven this. In addition to anti-inflammatory properties, the leaves can also treat sores and allergies. Therefore, the remedy for gynecological treatment with eagle leaves will help women firm the vaginal mucosa. It also relieves itching caused by gynecological inflammation.
Ways to treat gynecological diseases with eagle leaves:
- Use water to wash the intimate area: This method of treating gynecological diseases with this leaf has been applied by many women from 3 years ago. And now, the number of people who have tried and succeeded has doubled. Here are the steps for women to proceed with gynecological treatment with eagle leaves:
- Prepare about 10-15 leaves of Banh Tieu. Then wash the leaves thoroughly and dry.
- Put the leaves in a pot and bring to a boil on the stove. The amount of water added is about 1 liter. At the same time, add 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
- Then, the sisters cook carefully for 30 minutes. Do not cook for too short a time. Because of that, the antibiotic tannin in the leaves has not been released yet.
- After 30 minutes, turn off the stove. Then pour the boiled water from the leaves into the bowl, let it cool.
- Finally, you use a clean towel, soaked in water. And gently wash the outside of the intimate area.
- You should apply this gynecological treatment with this leaf 3 to 5 times a week.
- Steam the private area with water from the leaves: The next way to treat gynecological diseases with leaves that we can apply is steam. To steam the private area with water, you proceed in the following order:
- Prepare about 10-15 leaves of Banh Tieu. Then do the same steps as above. Includes: washed, boiled for 30 minutes like the treatment of gynecological diseases with eagle leaves above.
- However, instead of letting it cool as above, you just need to wait for the water to warm up to about 50 degrees. That way it can always be steamed.
- Finally, we sit about 5-8 cm from the mouth of the bowl to inhale. Be careful not to sit too close or soak your door directly in the bowl to avoid burns.
The treatment of gynecological diseases with eagle leaves only applies to mild cases of gynecological diseases. In the mild form, you only have symptoms such as: unusual color discharge, itching in the private area, bad smell in the private area … But if the gynecological disease has more serious signs such as: sharp pain when urinating, bleeding Vaginal bleeding during sex… you should immediately see a doctor. If left too long, gynecological diseases in women can completely cause infertility.
Cure gynecological inflammation with garlic
Currently, the treatment of gynecological inflammation with garlic is trusted and applied by many diseases. Garlic is recognized for its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-cancer, and anti-cancer effects.
According to Oriental medicine, garlic is warm, spicy, has the effect of supporting digestion, breathing, detoxification, anti-inflammatory, etc. Therefore, in folk medicine, patients often rely on these properties to apply garlic to treat diseases. gynecological diseases in general. It is believed that garlic can overcome symptoms such as vaginal itching, vaginal discharge, foul-smelling discharge, etc. Here are the 3 most common ways to cure vaginitis with garlic, readers can refer to consult more information. However, before applying any cure, please consult your gynecologist.
- Garlic juice cures vaginitis:
- Choose about 4-5 fresh garlic cloves and crush them or squeeze them to get the juice.
- Mix in a cup of warm water, stir well to have a homogeneous mixture.
- Filter the mixture through a filter to remove impurities and garlic residue.
- Use this garlic juice to wash and clean the vagina every day.
- Do it 2 times a day, in a row for 1 week to see the effect of the method.
- Put garlic in the vagina:
- Choose 1 fresh garlic clove, not wilted, not damaged. Peel off the peel, then use a needle to thread a medical thread through the garlic branch to quickly fix the garlic.
- Before going to bed, insert that garlic clove into the vagina so that the thread can be grasped from the outside.
- Let stand overnight (approximately 8 hours). The next morning, take the thread and pull the garlic clove out of the vagina.
- Eating raw garlic to treat gynecological inflammation:
- According to traditional medicine, garlic has high antiseptic properties that can treat most diseases related to gynecology or vaginal candidiasis. Therefore, many people believe that adding garlic to their daily meals can help strengthen the immune system and treat gynecological diseases.
- In addition, patients can also eat fresh garlic or drink garlic juice every day to achieve better treatment effects. Many people say they notice a difference in their vaginas after a period of time.
In addition to these three popular ways, many patients also share that they have completely cured gynecological inflammation by combining garlic with yogurt…
Lau is a plant that grows wild in some mountainous areas of our country. Lau is a small tree 1-9m high, smooth stem. Leaves opposite, ovate, narrow at both ends, 2 – 8cm long, 20 – 2cm wide, green. Flowers grow in cymbal with many branches at the top of branches, small flowers, white petals, bell-shaped inside the throat with many small white hairs. The nut is globose or slightly ovate, on the fruit there is a calyx, 7,5-5mm long, red, containing 7 black seeds.
This plant has a bitter taste, cool properties, has a very effective heat-clearing, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effect. In medicine, this plant is often used to treat colds, typhoid, sore throat, fever, dysentery, tooth decay, wound treatment and effective treatment of gynecological infections.
How to treat gynecological infections with bay leaves:
Material: A handful of fresh leaves
- Use a handful of bay leaves, wash them thoroughly, put them in a pot to cook thoroughly, add a little salt.
- When the sap of this plant comes out, use this water to steam the private area, when the water is still warm, use it to clean the outside.
- Using 5 days in a row gynecological inflammation will not bother you anymore.