Continue to be a French pastry brand but is from Korea. Everyday In French, it means “Each”
day”. This name probably comes from the fact that French bread or pastries were once a familiar everyday dish for the people of France in particular and Europe in general. And with such a brand of cake is different from
Paris Gateaux, Everyday Wishing to become a daily destination for French pastry lovers
The cakes of Everyday are always taken care of quite carefully and another special feature is the decoration style of the stores Everyday Always elegant French style. Therefore, although new, was established in 2007 with the starting point in Ho Chi Minh, but has quickly dominated the market in Hanoi.
- Booth No. 102, 102a, 1st floor and 202, 202a 2nd floor Indochina Plaza Hanoi, No. 239 Xuan Thuy Street, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi – Tel: 024 37954038
- Booth T0106&T0107 Ground floor Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Area E6, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Me Tri Commune, Tu Liem District, Hanoi – Tel: 024 38378451.
- Booth R3-L1-05, L1 floor R3 Building, Vincom Mega Mall – Royal City, 72A Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – Tel: 024 66644388.
- Booth P7SH0103/Times City, apartment building No. P07, No. 25 Lane 13 Linh Nam Street, Mai Dong Ward, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi – Tel: 024 32002151
- 123 Hue Street, Ngo Thi Nham Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi – Tel: 024 36331186
- Green Star – 1st Floor, Building 27A2, 232 Pham Van Dong, Co Nhue 1 Ward, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi – Tel: 024 66641522
- Booth R4-L1-08, Ruby 4 Building, Goldmark City Shopping Center, No. 136 Ho Tung Mau, Phu Dien Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi – Tel: 024 32009279
- Booth D6, 1st floor, building D, land lot N03 Southeast Tran Duy Hung urban area, Hoang Minh Giam street, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi – Tel: 024 32216656
- TLJ Machinco – 024.7106.9696
- Pavilion M1, Level 1, Machinco Building, 10 Tran Phu St., Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District
- Ground floor – D’leroi West Lake, 59 Xuan Dieu, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District – Tel: 024.3200.3445
Nguyen Son Bakery
Perhaps those who love cakes, especially those made in the French style, are no stranger to the brand Nguyen Son Bakery.
Every cake in Nguyen Son Bakery brings a unique look, from taste to decoration. Simple form with only two main colors black and white, but quality thanks to the delicate and meticulous way. The cake has a sweet taste that is not too bold, and the fatty taste is light, so it does not cause a feeling of boredom for people to enjoy. It is also very rare to find duplicates in cakes in Nguyen Son Bakery because all of them, from bread, cakes, cookies are 100% handmade. Moreover, the owner of the bakery, Chef Nguyen Son, is also quite picky in choosing ingredients for the shop’s products.
Coming from a family with traditional bread making, Chef Nguyen Son also worked for a long time at Bodega Company and Sofitel Metropole. He has more than 10 years of experience as a pastry chef at the famous Sofitel Metropole Legende Hanoi hotel.
And it is also the owner Nguyen Son who still makes unique cakes by himself. Besides business, with this young owner, “baking is a creative art, which is shown in a sophisticated and strict manner from processing to decoration and presentation of textures”. The cakes made by him satisfy two dreams: art and business.
Now Nguyen Son Bakery has grown with a chain of stores in Hanoi. Each place has its own style and impression, but all aim for one thing: quality and elegance.
- 543 – 545 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi – 024 3771 2550
- 94E Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi – 024 3942 6590
- 223 Xa Dan, Dong Da, Hanoi – 024 3573 8305
- 196 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi – 024 3783 2905
- 15 Nguyen Xien, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 6253 7858
- 126 Tran Phu, Mo Lao, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 3223 2320
- 108E4 Le Thanh Nghi, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi – 024 3627 9966
- 162 Van Phuc, Van Phuc, Ha Dong, Hanoi – 024 3512 3966
- 28 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, Hanoi – 024 3718 8091
- 117 Nguyen Van Cu, Long Bien, Hanoi – 024 3873 8899
- 107 Thai Thinh, Dong Da, Hanoi – 024 3538 0225
- 80 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi – 024 3826 0066
- 268 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi – 024 3632 03044
- 9 Hoang Ngan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 3854 3399
- 21 Lac Long Quan, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. – 024 3632 1486
- Kiot 20 – CC HH1B, Nguyen Huu Tho, Hanoi – 024 6292 5488
Station: No. 15, alley 76, alley 51, Linh Quang alley, Van Chuong ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi
E-mail: [email protected]
The brand of pastries is paired with the name of the capital of France, the country that was once known as the birthplace of pastries as well as a place to attract thousands of famous bakers in the world. In Vietnam, Paris Gateaux This is the most famous place for confectioners to come.
Appeared in Hanoi more than 10 years ago, now Paris Gateaux There were a total of 10 stores. Cake at Paris Gateaux Using imported ingredients is also why the quality of cakes here is also different from many other places. Not only that, the cakes in Paris Gateaux Produced by Taiwanese experts, the visual part is always valued to create its own uniqueness.
- 96 Nguyen Khanh Toan, Quan Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi – 02438398931
- 1A Hai Ba Trung, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi – 02462702518
- 62 Nguyen Thi Dinh Street, Trung Hoa, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 02435553567
- 2a Tran Dai Nghia, Dong Tam, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi – 02436285298
- Do Dinh Thien, My Dinh, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi – 02432005368
Station: Plot A2 – CN7 Tu Liem Industrial Cluster, Phuong Canh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Phone: 02432001399 – 0936 336 806
E-mail: [email protected]
Anh Hoa Cake
Mr. Hoa Bakery is a French pastry brand of Anh Hoa pastry joint stock company. Established in 2004 at Ngo Tram street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. After more than 15 years of development, up to now Mr. Hoa Bakery There are 13 business establishments located on densely populated streets in Hanoi.
Products Mr. Hoa Bakery Made from imported ingredients from countries with traditional baking such as Newzeland, USA, France, Belgium. With delicious flavors typical of cream, butter, milk, cheese, almonds, chocolate… under the skillful hands of experienced bakers. The factory scale is more than 2000m2 with advanced and modern equipment according to ISO 2018 standards, the whole factory is covered with special EPOXY paint. Mr. Hoa Bakery always bring customers the best quality products, absolutely ensure food safety and hygiene.
- 38 Phung Hung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- 9 Tran Thai Tong (Old number 16), Cau Giay, Hanoi
- 78 Lang Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi
- 55 Khuat Duy Tien, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- 15 Kim Dong, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
- 48 Tran Dai Nghia, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- 429 Au Co, Tay Ho, Hanoi
- 580 Truong Chinh, Dong Da, Hanoi
- 219 Kham Thien, Dong Da, Hanoi
- 130 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- 80 Ngoc Lam, Long Bien, Hanoi
- No. 275 Ho Tung Mau, Cau Dien
- No. 34 Street 70 Yen Xa, Tan Trieu
E-mail: [email protected]
Mondelez Kinh Do
Mondelez Kinh Do Although it is a young business, it has a long history. Launched in July 7, Mondelez Kinh Do is a combination of two leading names in the confectionery industry with the same goal of bringing Vietnamese consumers favorite brands. Mondelez Kinh Do was launched after Mondelēz International completed the acquisition of 100% of Kinh Do confectionery business, which was previously the market leader of Kinh Do Group.
Sharing the same passion to create brands that are loved by consumers, Mondelez Kinh Do owns a portfolio of leading Vietnamese and international brands including Kinh Do mooncakes and cookies, Cozy cookies, Solite sponge cakes, AFC crackers, LU cookies, LU cookies, Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers and Cadbury chocolate.
Mondelez Kinh Do Combining the Kinh Do team’s ability to understand the needs of Vietnamese consumers with the creativity, marketing capabilities and global human resource development experience from Mondelēz International to create a strong business.
- 306 Cau Giay Hanoi
- 200 Thai Hanoi Hanoi
- 41 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Hanoi
- 536 Bach Mai, Hanoi
- 183 Lo Duc, Hanoi
- 257 Ngoc Lam, Hanoi
- 104A Ton That Tung, Hanoi
- 195B Doi Can, Hanoi
- 55 Le Loi, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: (84) (28) 38270838
Hotline: 19001889 ;Fax: (84) (28) 38270839
E-mail: [email protected]
Fresh Garden Cake
Fresh garden Cake and coffee started in 2011 as a brand that produces and sells cakes with the slogan “Fresh cakes every day”. In the early years, the main product of Fresh garden fresh cakes and breads. In every holiday or birthday, our cake Fresh garden is always one of the top choices, because of its moderate sweetness, beautiful cakes, and reasonable prices. Besides, customers’ daily companions are nutritious and delicious fresh bread products. Now, Fresh garden is not only known as a brand of delicious bakery products, but also delicious drinks. Behind the success of Fresh garden is a team of enthusiastic staff, always striving, working hard, with creativity, hard work, relentless passion to be able to offer products that are not only delicious and beautiful but also good. health for customers.
2018 is a milestone Fresh garden has 60 stores in big cities Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ho Chi Minh. With support from customers, it is expected that Fresh garden will continue to develop and expand further in the near future.
- 1st floor – G2 building – Vinhomes Green Bay Me Tri urban area, Nam Tu Lien, Hanoi – 024 3856 3856/ ext 303
- 1st floor, D’Le Roi Soleil building, No. 59 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi – 024 3856 3856 – ext: 304
- No. 36 Nguyen Hoang, My Dinh, Hanoi – 024 3856 3856 – ext: 354
- 1st floor, building A, Hanoi station, 120 Le Duan street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi – (024) 3856 3856 – ext: 355
Station: 107 Wei Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Phone: 1900 2075
E-mail: [email protected]
Paris Baguette is a sub-brand of the Korean SPC Group, which has more than 70 years of experience in the food industry. Paris Baguette brand was born in 1986, since then with the development of fresh cake culture, Paris Baguette has pioneered and led in franchise brands in Korea.
The Group’s business philosophy: Creating a happy world by top quality, respecting customers and conquering challenges creatively. Paris Baguette has continuously grown, owns a large store network with more than 3.500 stores in Korea and more than 200 stores in the US, France, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
More, Paris Baguette planned to open 3.000 more stores in many countries by 2020 to meet the needs of all diners.
- Paris Baguette Trung Hoa: 17th May – Hoang Dao Thuy – Trung Hoa – Nhan Chinh – Hanoi
- Paris Baguette Vincom Royal City: B2-R4-43-44 Vincom Mega Mall Royal City, 72 Nguyen Trai – Thanh Xuan – Hanoi
- Paris Baguette My Dinh: B010 the Manor tower – Me Tri – Hanoi.
- 1st Floor, Goden Palm Building, 21 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan District- 024 3201 2282
- B1-K4, Vincom Center Metropolis, 29 Lieu Giai, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi – 024 3201 2192
- The Legend, 109 Nguyen Tuan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 3201 2120
Poeme Home Made Cake
POEME is the brand that inherits the most favorite cake recipes of Japanese culinary expert – Mr. Tetsuya Suzuki. From the beginning as a small bakery on Lang Ha street, up to now, POEME has nearly 15 stores in Hanoi. Hidden in any small cake here, is still the original delicious taste with full love and passion.
With 100% natural ingredients carefully selected, safe and always fresh, the ice cream does not add any additives or preservatives during the production process. POEME It is trusted by customers because it is not only delicious, but also safe and healthy. All of that, you will feel when enjoying the excellent cakes made from the dedicated heart of the artisans. POEME.
- No. 104-H1 Lang Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi – 024 6266 2974/ 024 6653 5340
- No. 105 Van Cao, Ba Dinh, Hanoi – 024 6259 6360/ 024 62596360
- No. 226 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Hanoi – 024 6329 2672
- No. 103 – C20 Nguyen Quy Duc, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 2245 5155
- No. 15 Hoang Van Thai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi – 024 6327 5736
- No. 184 Lac Trung, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi – 024 6259 4683
- No. 117 Nguyen An Ninh, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi – 024 6259 2521
Phone: 1800 1296
E-mail: [email protected];
Thu Huong Bakery
Born in 1996, during 20 years of establishment and development, with unremitting efforts to understand the thoughts and feelings of customers, Thu Huong Bakery has partly succeeded in bringing the essence of French cuisine closer to gourmets. After 20 years of strong development and the addition of the Maian Bakers brand in 2016, the present Thu Huong Bakery has been present in many major streets of Hanoi capital, successfully leaving its mark and becoming a prestigious brand in the hearts of Hanoi people with its distinctive line of cakes.
Thu Huong Bakery Always put yourself in the position of the customer, to understand and satisfy the emotional needs and thoughts of the customer in the most delicate way. With the mission to bring the best quality products, Thu Huong as well as Maian elaborate and meticulous in each cake, distilling the most delicate things to create complete cakes to create cakes that are completely natural, safe for health, standard French taste. . Thu Huong Bakery always ready to listen to every share and feedback so that we can accompany customers for a longer time on the development journey of Thu Huong.
- 149 Hue Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi – (024) 3633 0435 – (024) 3976 2639
- 37a Phan Dinh Phung, Ba Dinh, Hanoi – (024) 3734 3868 – (024) 3747 0919
- 5 Lang Ha, Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi – (024) 3233 6154 – (024) 3233 6153
Hotline: 0907 546 668
E-mail: [email protected]
Chez Moi Bakery
The only bakery brand was established in 2012 and owns only one store in the top 10 famous cake brands in Hanoi. However, during the four years since its establishment, Chez Moi Bakery has quickly attracted young people as well as always won the appreciation of diners.
This is also one of the few bakeries in Hanoi that specializes in mousse and macarons. The mousse cake with the mousse layer is glossy like jelly, soft and smooth, cool and pleasant to eat. The taste of the cake is not too sweet, especially the green tea mousse with the cool taste of tea, with fresh and sour fruits that are both easy to eat and not boring. The shop also has up to 6 different macarons for you to enjoy such as passion fruit, coconut, chocolate … To make a macaron cake, the baker must have calculated so that it is very good in terms of both time and quality. . The cake should be medium spongy. thin, eating must be soft, sweet.
In addition, Red Velvet and New York Cheesecake are also two must-try cakes. Cake prices in Chez Moi quite affordable, ranging from 30 to 45 thousand VND / cake, calculating a relaxing tea session here for 2 people only costs about 70 to 10 thousand.
Address of the bakery: 99 Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi