Ham Lon – Soc Son
Pig Jaws It is a mountain about 400m high, located in Soc Son, about 40km from the center of Hanoi. If you travel by motorbike, it only takes about 1 hour to arrive. Therefore, this is a camping site that has been chosen by many people for weekends or holidays.
According to the experience of those who have traveled in Ham Lon, the best place for you to set up camp is the lake. Pig Ham, Around the lake are bare, flat strips of land, extremely convenient for overnight camping. Although this area has almost no houses, don’t worry, right at the end of the small lakeside road, after going through the small dam you will see a house. This is the home of the family that looks after the forest and manages the camping area, where you can rent most of the equipment needed for camping and borrow some if you don’t want to carry a lot of things.
Camping by the lake, singing together, participating in group games and enjoying barbecue by the fire will definitely be a great experience. Not only that, the top of Doc Ton mountain will be an interesting destination for those who love to explore and conquer.
Address:: Ham Lon mountain, Nam Son commune, Soc Son district, Hanoi
- Tent rental: 80.000 – 400.000 VND/tent depending on the type of tent from 2 to 20 people
- Grill: 30.000 – 150.000 VND / stove depending on the type
- Furnace bar; 10.000 VND/piece
- You need to prepare enough food and drink because on Ham Pig to reduce costs. Currently, at Ham Lon, there are also ready-made marinated foods for you to hold a BBQ party.
- Bring blankets, sleeping bags if you want to stay overnight.
- Remember to wear sports shoes, which are slip-resistant and help you avoid foot pain.
- Cotton bandages, medical, mosquito repellent are things you should not forget when coming here.
Yen So Park
Yen So Park located near the intersection of Phap Van highway with Cau Gie, in Yen So ward, Hoang Mai district. This is one of the very few parks in Hanoi that still retains its natural beauty, spacious and airy space with beautiful scenery: forest, lake surface and green grass. This place is suitable for the entertainment and entertainment needs of people of all ages.
Unlike the Vinh Tuy longan garden or the foot of Vinh Tuy bridge, Yen So Park built with the purpose of fun and entertainment, so when you come here you will have a lot of options for yourself, not just simply pic-nic, camping, or group games. You can rent a bicycle, ride a bicycle to visit beautiful places at the park, relax on a bicycle around the lake to admire the scenery or rent a yacht to roam, explore the labyrinthine garden. There are also art shows or exhibitions for art lovers.
The park area is up to 323 hectares, with a lot of smooth, flat grass, so even during the holidays, the number of people coming here is quite crowded, but you still don’t feel too crowded or stuffy. As for myself, I really like the feeling of lying on the green grass, looking at the sky and enjoying the feeling of relaxation.
Location: Ring Road 3, Cau Gie intersection, Yen So ward, Hoang Mai district.
- Admission: Free
- Parking fee: 5.000 – 30.000 VND
- Bicycle rental: 20.000 – 40.000 VND/hour
- Boat rental: 100.000 VND/hour
- Rent a grill: 500.000 VND/kitchen
- In addition, here also rent more tents and camps.
- The park is only open until 7pm, so you can’t camp overnight here.
- Pay attention to hygiene, pick up trash and put it in the right place to keep the space clean
- The toilet here is a pretty big minus point.
Red River mudflat – Au Co
Red river alluvial beach is a place that attracts a lot of young people, especially in the season of daisies, a forest of white flowers in the sun, bringing a fragile and pure beauty. Coming to the Red River stone beach, you will be immersed in the space filled with the colors of many different flowers: daisies, cypresses, roses, dahlias,… Each flower has a unique look. own beautiful. Not only that, there are also many images reproduced here so you can take pictures as much as you like, from swings, windmills to buffaloes or plows. It’s not an exaggeration to say “Red river rock is a paradise for those who like to check-in, live virtual”.
Pink river rocks It is not only an interesting place to visit and check-in, but also an ideal camping and picnic place for young people. Going a little further, out of the flower growing area, you will come to vast, flat lands, with white reeds, blooming reeds that brighten up a corner of the sky, mop in harmony with the wind creating becomes a wave of reed grass. This will be a place where you can set up a tent, camp, hold a small party with friends. Here you can completely bring your own tent, grill and food, so it’s best to prepare in advance to reduce costs.
However, unlike some other places, with the Red River rock you can only stay until about 5-6 pm, because the rocky area at night is quite dangerous and the management here also manages the time. are also relatively tight to ensure the safety of tourists.
Location: Red river rock, go straight from lane 264 Au Co, Nhat Tan, Tay Ho will come.
- Entrance ticket: 50.000 VND/person
- Parking: 5000 VND/motorbike
- Red River mudflat does not allow guests to stay overnight.
- On holidays and weekends this place is quite crowded, so if possible you should go a little early to avoid waiting.
- Some of the services here are quite expensive, or are overpriced, so you should check the price first to not be surprised.
Tram Mountain – Chuong My
A little bit far from the city, Tram mountain Located in Phung Chau commune, Chuong My district, Hanoi, this place is known as the giant rocky plateau of Hanoi. Unlike the above camping sites, Tram mountain has a wild and majestic beauty, bringing a natural feeling, as if no human hand has ever touched it. This will be the place for you to enjoy a great vacation, away from the city’s smog. From the top of the mountain, you can see small simple houses, very peaceful villages.
Tram Mountain has not been put into operation as a tourist area, so all food and tents must be prepared in advance. Besides, don’t forget the items such as: charcoal, lamp, grill, grill, chopsticks to have a great BBQ party right on the top of the mountain. Choosing Tram mountain, you can camp overnight so that you can have fun, sing, make a campfire without fear of disturbing anyone, this will be a plus point to attract young people who love to experience. And explore.
Location: Tram Mountain, Phuong Chau Commune, Chuong My District, Hanoi
Cost: Totally Free
- Choose a place that is sheltered from the wind, flat and safe to set up camp
- If you intend to go camping, prepare a sleeping bag and warm blanket because it is quite cold in the mountains this season
- Prepare yourself a good pair of shoes, although the top of the mountain is not too high, but the path is full of gravel, so it can cause your feet to hurt.
Vinh Tuy bridge foot
Vinh Tuy bridge foot is an interesting camping destination, chosen by many people, especially young people. With a location right near the center of Hanoi, no need to go too far but still bring an airy space, avoiding the hustle, bustle, and dust, this is truly an ideal camping site. This area is very few people live because in the high water season, the water flooded the alluvial area, if you want to sing and party all night, you are not afraid to affect the people around.
Right near the city center, so moving here is also very easy, you can take a bus, motorbike or even a car, although the road is not too wide, it is still enough for cars to go to the mudflat. , very convenient if you want to go camping with your family, bring a little more stuff. The alluvial ground here is quite flat, the ground is not too hard, very convenient for setting up tents and making fires.
To prepare for a camping trip in Vinh Tuy bridge foot It’s also very simple, economical, of course, the cost of space here is completely free, you just need to prepare a tent, camp, food, firewood, and have a great camping trip.
Location: at the foot of Vinh Tuy bridge, connecting Long Bien and Hai Ba Trung districts. If you go from the inner city, you just need to go straight on Minh Khai street towards Aeon and you will see the bridge.
Cost: Completely Free.
- One of the burning problems at the foot of Vinh Tuy bridge is environmental pollution due to the consciousness of a part of people who come here to camp. So remember to clean up the trash after finishing the picnic to return the clean space here.
- Monitor the weather carefully, avoid rainy days or after rain, because the ground here is quite soft, you will be able to experience subsidence and mud when the soil is wet.
- The camping location is near the river, so if the family has small children, they should be warned and looked after carefully to avoid the children approaching the dangerous river.
Dong Mo, Tay Son, Hanoi
Dong Mo is a smart choice for young people when the holiday time is too short, with just 1 day you can relieve stress, enjoy a completely different atmosphere. Although it is not a busy tourist destination, in Dong Mo, you can rent and buy almost everything, enough for a camping session, from tents to food and drinks from the stalls. small canteen. However, according to my own experience, if you want to save money, you should prepare your own food and drinks, just rent some bulky, difficult things to carry away.
Come to Dong Mo, you can choose one of two forms: rent a house on stilts to stay or set up your own overnight camp, depending on the needs of the group. Renting a house on stilts, you will enjoy more comfort, but you will not have the same experience as when setting up an outdoor camp. Not only that, camping by yourself will save you a lot of money for that trip. There are 2 places that many people choose to camp: Son Tinh Camp and Phuong Island.
This is not just a camping site, but it also has a lot of games that you can participate in with not too expensive such as: fishing, catching chickens, digging bamboo shoots, rowing boats, overcoming obstacles. items… the loot you get will be used for processing and cooking for the whole group to enjoy.
Location: Dong Mo Lake, Son Tay town
- Floor rental: about 2.500.000 VND/night
- Rent tents and camps: 300.000 – 400.000 VND
- Rent a grill: 150.000 – 250.000 VND/kitchen
- Game money: from 20.000 – 50.000 VND/game
- Take the initiative to bring food to save money
- Don’t forget to bring mosquito repellant, insect spray
- Traveling by bus or motorbike will save you a lot of money.
My Hill – Dong Quan lake ecological area
My Hill – The campsite that is currently attracting Hanoi tourists in recent days is an ideal choice for a New Year’s trip combining picnic and camping. Campground My Hill located in the middle of a green forest and has many spacious open spaces, suitable for visitors to set up tents and organize outdoor games for their team or group.
If you want to camp overnight in My Hill If you have not prepared the tent in time, do not worry too much because the resort has prepared tents for visitors to rent. In addition, in the campsite, there are wooden houses and riverside huts available for visitors to rent overnight if they do not want to sleep in tents. In addition, the resort also provides barbecue rental services for outdoor barbecues, large firewood for campfires, etc. All services to organize camping and picnics, campsites. My Hill are available for visitors to visit.
In the journey to discover the campsite My Hill Do not forget to take pictures of beautiful moments in My Hill as a souvenir. According to the opinions of visitors who have been My Hill then a trip to visit and camp 2 days 1 night in My Hill, camping and organizing fun activities is enough for visitors to have a wonderful New Year’s holiday.
Location: Quang Tien Commune, Soc Son District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price: 45.000 VND/person
- Small tent for 4-6 people: 130.000 VND
- Tent for 15 people: 260.000 VND.
- You should go early to avoid the sun rising, moving will be tiring. At the same time, there will be more time to participate in fun activities at My Hill.
- My Hill is very close to a number of tourist attractions such as: Giong Temple, Ham Lon tourist area, Viet Phu Thanh Chuong … you can combine to make a 2 day 1 night trip.
Ecopark – Hung Yen
This is a great suggestion for you to bring your family to rest during the New Year. Here you can camp or experience outdoor activities.
It’s not a coincidence that people call Ecopark with the name “Ecopark green city”, or “green lung” of Hanoi, because most of the area is covered by a green color of plants. Large green parks are also built to create a place to play and enjoy the fresh air for residents as well as visitors to visit.
Come to Ecopark, the first destination will be three parks Summer, Spring and Autumn, where your family can camp and organize outdoor barbecues. If your family has small children, then this place is really a great space for them with outdoor play activities, cycling under the cool green trees, camping on the large lawns, .. . is an opportunity for children to have fun and learn knowledge from nature.
Address:: The ecological urban area Ecopark Hanoi is located in the southeast of Hanoi, stretching to the territory of Van Giang, Hung Yen, bordering Bat Trang pottery village, 13km from the center of Hanoi.
- Entrance fees to museums, parks and parking: Free
- Tent rental: 80.000 VND/hour
- Bicycle rental: 40.000 VND/hour/bike
- Clubhouse service package (swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Gym): 50.000 VND/person/time
- Kolorado entrance ticket: 50.000 VND/person
- If there are young children, parents can also let their children play at the modern Kolorado indoor game area with many new and creative activities such as climbing, sliding, ball house, fishing or more. 20 folk games such as dragons and snakes on the clouds, mandarin umbrellas, blindfolded goats, jumping rope… will help children develop both physically and mentally.
- For those who like to be active, outdoor sports activities such as swimming, tennis, and cycling are appropriate choices. These services are served at “Clubhouses” in urban areas at reasonable prices.
- In addition, on weekends, Ecopark often organizes Ecosunday Fair to introduce traditional handicraft products of Vietnamese ethnic groups. Here parents and children can learn more about the cultures of different ethnic groups.
Vinh Tuy longan garden
One more interesting camping spot right in Hanoi for you to gather during the upcoming holiday is Vinh Tuy longan garden. This is not only a place to have fun, but also a place chosen by many couples for their sparkling wedding photos, so you will certainly not be disappointed with the scenery here. Longan garden with an open space, filled with the cool green of trees, is far from the stuffy space, traffic jams and traffic jams of the inner city.
Come to Vinh Tuy longan garden, You will feel extremely comfortable and relaxed, the ancient longan trees spreading shade along the two sides of the road, below are carpets created by a lot of dried longan leaves. To serve the needs of young people for fun and virtual life, there are swings, carriages and antique cars in the garden.
Most of the places here only sell drinking water and some fast food, so to prepare for the camping trip you need to prepare your own food and tents before coming here. Outdoor barbecue will be a great suggestion for you and your loved ones when coming to the longan garden. This is also a suitable place for families to let their children learn about nature or learn how to work in groups with simple tasks.
Where to eat: Located along the Red River on the side of Long Bien Bridge, between Chuong Duong Bridge and Vinh Tuy Bridge, about 4km from Sword Lake.
- Garden entrance fee: 10.000 – 20.000 VND
- Parking fee: 10.000 – 20.000 VND
- Sanitation is also very important here, often the garden owner will ask guests to deposit 500.000 VND, after you clean your area, it will be returned.
- Tents, camps you can rent in the garden are also quite reasonable if you do not want to bring a lot of things.
Ba Vi – Ba Vi National Park
Ba Vi National Park is a place known by many people in the capital as a green lung of the city with fresh air at an altitude of more than 1100m. Not far from Hanoi, Ba Vi has become a famous tourist area in the capital and is very suitable for people to take each other to “escape” from the stuffy city center. For those who love nature and trees, this is definitely a great place for a New Year holiday right near Hanoi.
About 2 hours from Hanoi, Ba Vi National Park It is a place that owns a green space, extremely fresh. Beside natural attractions. In Ba Vi National Park, there are also historical sites such as: French political prison, Uncle Ho temple, Thuong temple.
This is a suitable place for picnics, camping and nature exploration. To enter Ba Vi National Park, it will cost you about 40.000 VND for tickets. When visiting, camping at Ba Vi National Park You will have to pay some expenses such as entrance tickets, parking tickets if any, and some other services such as tour guide fees, food and travel expenses. In addition, with camping activities, you will need to pay some necessary fees such as campfire, tents, speakers, lighting and the hall if needed.
Location: Thach That, Quoc Oai, Hanoi
- Hostel price: about 850k/room or higher. In Ba Vi, there are a number of resorts that rent out rooms and the prices are not very cheap. If you like to go on a vacation, you can choose from a number of resorts such as Le Mont, house N06 Ba Vi resort, country farm…
- House on stilts for students: 1500k – 2000k/house.
- Campfire: 1000k – 1500k.
- Tent rental: 120k – 200k/tent.
- Hall: 2000k – 4000k/day.
- Transfer car: 70k/person/round trip.
- Ticket price for photography services (wedding photos, yearbook photos,…): 600k/ticket.
- Guide rental fee: 300k – 500k/person.
- If you plan to go camping in Ba Vi National Park, you should go by car if you choose to go by motorbike. Because some of the roads are very steep, it is more secure to ride a manual car. In addition, if using a car, you will have to stop at the 400 point if it is a car with more than 30 seats.
- In addition to personal belongings, you should bring a jacket. Because the weather here at night will often be cold. Therefore, to be able to ensure health, you should bring a jacket to wear. Pay attention to choose good climbing shoes with good anti-slip properties.
- On the other hand, items such as flashlights, small sticks or medicine, medical bandages are items that should not be lacking. It will be of great help when you encounter some possible adverse situations.