How to make a cake muffin It’s also not complicated, this is a cake with easy to find ingredients and doesn’t need too fancy decoration. Muffins have a cute little appearance placed in small paper molds, when made without complicated techniques, especially if you do not have an oven, you can still make lovely batches of cakes like this. Muffins are not only loved by children, but also appear in cafes or as a side dish while enjoying tea.
- Plain flour: 150g (all-purpose flour)
- Baking powder: 8g
- Salt: 2g
- Eggs: 1 egg
- Fresh milk without sugar: 110ml Sugar: 80g
- Raisins: 100 grams (with or without)
- Cooking oil: 42g
- Vanilla essence: 4ml
- Step 1: Prepare eggs and milk (if it is in the refrigerator, take it out until it is cold), prepare the cake mold. Set the oven temperature to 180 degrees Celsius to set to two fire mode.
- Step 2: If you have to prepare raisins, you will wash them to remove the outer layer of sugar, to drain. This step will help the grapes stick to the dough and not separate when the cake is done.
Step 3: The dry mixture: Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt into a bowl and mix well into a homogeneous mixture.
- Step 4: Wet mixture: Put eggs, fresh milk, cooking oil and vanilla in another bowl. Stirred.
- Step 5: Use a little dry flour sprinkled on raisins, stir well or use your hands to mix until the dough is evenly adhered around the grape seeds.
- Step 6: Put the raisins into the dry flour mixture, then slowly add the wet mixture. Gently, quickly, and firmly mix the dough to allow the mixture to come together. During the mixing process, note that the dry powder is not visible anymore, but do not mix for too long until the dough is smooth. Mix the dough for about 10-15 seconds. Pour only 2/3 of the flour mixture into the mold, do not overfill
- Step 7: Put the dough into the molds, do not fill it, but only pour it in about 2/3 – ¾ of the cake mold so that when the cake is cooked, the mold will be full and beautiful. If the dough is overfilled when baking, the dough will overflow and ruin the shape of the cake.
- Step 8: Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes. To test the cake, we put a small toothpick in the middle of the cake, if the toothpick is no longer sticky, the cake is ready. Remove the cake to a rack to cool down and then enjoy. Cakes in an airtight container can be used within 3 days.
Pancakes It is the easiest cake to make of all cakes. Easy to find from ingredients to recipes, ingredients to make this cake are as follows: flour, eggs, fresh milk, sugar. After mixing the ingredients together according to the recipe, you just need a non-stick pan then pour a sufficient amount of flour into the pan, wait 1-2 minutes to flip the cake, the cake is golden.
Do this in turn until you run out of dough and enough cakes to make, you just need to arrange them on top of each other and pour a little honey on the cake. Cake pancake It is a popular breakfast dish in many Western countries because of its simple and quick way of making, it only takes 15 minutes to have a plate of delicious pancakes for the whole family.
- 420g flour: should choose new flour, with expiry date, with a characteristic aroma of wheat.
- 25g baking powder.
- 90g fine granulated sugar, powdered.
- 2g salt.
- 80ml cooking oil.
- 240ml fresh milk without sugar.
- 3 chicken egg
- Step 1: Mix baking powder
Place flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl or bowl and mix well. To make the dough smooth, you can use a sifter. This is the stage of mixing dry flour, so the more you mix it, the more evenly the taste of the cake will be, and the cake will be more thoroughly cooked and delicious. Continue to break eggs into a bowl, add cooking oil and beat with a spatula. Then add unsweetened tuwoi milk and beat until the mixture is fluffy. At this point, slowly pour in the dry flour mixture and continue to pour and beat until the dough is smooth.
- Step 2: Bake the pancakes in a hot pan
Place a non-stick pan on the stove to heat over low heat. Place the cake pan on the pan and slowly pour the dough into the pan. Then increase the heat to medium and then lift the mold out of the pan, use a spoon or fork to try moving the cake to see if it is hard, if the cake is hard, flip and bake the other side so that both sides are golden brown.
- Step 3: Present and enjoy the pancakes
When the cake is golden, you take the cake out on a plate to stack 2-3 cakes together, then drizzle honey or chocolate on top, then use a spoon to roll each part of the cake and enjoy.
If you are looking to make a cake to entertain the whole family, you can’t miss it flan. With simple ingredients and a simple way to make flan, it is always the choice for “fuzzy chickens” who are just starting to learn to bake. Especially no need to worry about microwaves, you can steam the water with a rice cooker, a gas stove. This is an easy cake to make, easy to eat, suitable for both children and adults.
- Chicken eggs: 5 eggs
- Fresh milk: 500ml
- White granulated sugar: 100g
- Lemon juice: 1/2 fruit
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Filtered water: 100ml
- Tools for making: pots, spoons, spatulas, molds…
- Step 1: Make caramel
First, put 50g of sugar in the pot, then add 100ml of filtered water, the water will absorb the sugar evenly, so the sugar won’t stick to the wall of the pot, causing a fire or making the sugar crystallize again. Put the pot on the stove and cook on medium heat. , during cooking without stirring. If the brown sugar is uneven, just lift the pot and shake it gently. When the sugar has changed to a beautiful cockroach color, add lemon juice and turn off the heat. Quickly coat a thin layer of caramel (about 1 tablespoon) into the prepared cake molds.
- Step 2: Separate 5 egg yolks, use a whisk to beat but do not beat eggs. Weight of eggs without shell is about 200g, if using chicken eggs with small size, the recipe should be adjusted accordingly.
- Step 3: Put 500ml of fresh milk and 50g of sugar into the pot, stir gently in one direction until the mixture is dissolved. Put the pot of milk on the stove to heat until the milk is warm but not boiling. This step is very important to prevent the cake from pitting. Cook until you put your hand over the mouth of the pot and see that there is a slight heat rising up.
- Step 4: Slowly pour the milk mixture into the eggs, stirring while pouring to avoid lumps. Then, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, stir until dissolved. Filter the mixture through a sieve 1-2 times to remove air bubbles, helping the cake after steaming to be smooth, without being lumpy. Pour the milk and egg mixture into the caramel molds. Note, do not fill but only fill 3/4 of the mold because when the cake is cooked, it will expand more.
- Step 5: Steam the cake
Of the cupcakes Pretty with sweet frosting, you won’t be able to resist. Cupcakes are a cake that is not difficult to make, but in order for each batch of cakes to be “standard without adjustment”, you must study a few tips before you start making it!
- 40g flour
- 2 egg
- 30g sugar
- 30g fresh milk
- 25g corn oil or cooking oil
- 200g whipping cream
- 20g powdered or ground sugar
- Step 1: Put fresh milk and corn oil in a mixing bowl. Sift flour into a bowl of milk, then separate 2 egg yolks and mix well. Separate the whites into another bowl and add 30g of sugar.
- Step 2: Beat the egg whites hard, then scoop 1/3 of the egg whites into the mixing bowl, then pour all the flour mixed into the remaining bowl of beaten egg whites. You mix gently so as not to burst the air bubbles causing the cake to collapse. Pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Step 3: Preheat the oven and then put the cake tray in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes, the cake is cooked. Take the cake out and let it cool down. While baking, prepare the icing by putting fresh cream in a bowl and adding powdered sugar, beat until stiff and then put in a piping bag. Put ice cream on each cupcake is okay.
Japanese Mochi Cake
Japanese Mochi Cake It is a cake eaten during Tet in Japan that symbolizes good luck and has a very unique taste even though very few ingredients are used, let’s discover how to make this special cake. Please.
- 12 grams of sugar
- 15 grams of jelly powder
- Soy flour
- Brown sugar syrup
- Step 1: Add the powdered jelly powder and mix together, then add 500 ml of water and stir until the powder is not lumpy.
- Step 2: Heat the mixture on low heat until the powder dissolves, then turn off the stove to cool
- Step 3: Then put the mixture into the mold and put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
- Step 4: Take out the mixture from the mold for brown sugar syrup and green bean paste to decorate
Tiramisu The cake is a symbol of sweetness. This type of cake is one of the very popular dessert cakes in Vietnam, the method is simple and not fussy, as long as you learn the minimum recipes to make cakes, nothing is difficult. A batch of buttery tiramisu, the layers have moderate porosity, when eating the cake melts in the mouth, it is a very attractive cake, isn’t it!
- 40 ml (3 Tbsp less 1 tsp) of strong coffee
- 20 ml (1-1/2 Tbsp) Rum
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 5 grams (1 tsp) sugar
- 200 grams Mascarpone cheese – room temperature
- 70 grams of sugar
- 300 ml fresh cream (35-40% fat) – refrigerated
- 15 ml of rum
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- Step 1: Separate the egg from the yolk
- Step 2: Mix the egg, salt, sugar, and alcohol mixture, then boil the above mixture, stirring constantly with low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Step 3: For the mixture of cheese, heavy cream, beat until the cream is smooth, then mix with the cooked mixture well.
- Step 4: Champagne cake dipped in espresso and then arranged on a tray, spread 1 layer of cream and then dipped in espresso coffee, spread cream and do the same 2 more times
- Step 5: Put the excess cream in a bag with a big round tip and then catch it on your face
- Step 6: Sprinkle cocoa powder on the cake and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 day
Brownie These are small pieces of soft, moist, chocolate-flavored cakes with a hint of coffee, full of charm and attractive. You can easily make a batch of brownies without the need for an oven or complicated baking tools and you also don’t have to have complicated baking techniques. What’s better than when you sit and sip a little brownie and a cup of tea, revealing that this is also a sweet gift to give your loved one on Valentine’s Day or March 8!
- Dark Chocolate: 250 gr
- All-purpose flour: 150 gr
- Unsalted butter: 250 gr
- Chicken eggs: 6 eggs
- White sugar: 200 gr
- Salt: 5 gr
- Step 1: Melt the chocolate
Cut the unsalted butter and chocolate into small pieces. Place a pot of water on the stove and cook until the water boils. Place a large glass bowl over the pot, taking care not to touch the bottom of the bowl with the water, then add the chopped butter and chocolate, and melt with steam until the butter and chocolate are combined and become smooth. When soft, remove and let cool completely.
- Step 2: Mix the dough
Using a whisk, beat 6 eggs and 200 grams of sugar on medium speed until the mixture comes together and bubbles appear. Reduce the speed and add the pre-cooked chocolate and continue to beat until combined, then turn off the machine. Sift 150 grams of all-purpose flour into the mixture and add a pinch of salt. Use a spatula to mix the mixture well, when the mixture is smooth and elastic, stop and prepare to bake.
- Step 3: Bake the cake
Place the cake in a mold lined with parchment paper. Spread the dough evenly and put it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the cake and pull it out, if the toothpick comes out dry, the cake is done. After the cake is cooked, remove the cake from the mold to cool it down, then use a knife to cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Passion fruit yogurt cake
No need for an egg beater, just a rice cooker and still can make cakes passion fruit yogurt delicious. Yogurt and fruit help you eat less bored and very good for health, especially for children.
- 250 grams of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- 250 ml of unsweetened yogurt
- 3 chicken egg
- Cooking oil
- 120 ml seedless passion fruit
- 1 little butter
- Step 1: Brush a little butter on the inside of the rice cooker core
- Step 2: Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt with a spatula and sift finely
- Step 3: Put the eggs and sugar in the bowl, then use a spatula to beat it, then add the yogurt, eggs, cooking oil, and passion fruit.
- Step 4: Stir the mixture of flour and eggs stirred above and pour it into the rice cooker to cook like rice. If it is not cooked, press the cook button again, when it is cooked, take it out and let it cool.
Chocolate fruit sandwich
Chocolate fruit sandwich is a great gift for your health and skin, with the aroma of cocoa and delicious fruits that contain a lot of vitamins.
- 200 grams of flour
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 kiwis
- 6 strawberries
- 1 mango
- Honey, yogurt or melted chocolate
- Step 1: Wash the fruit, peel it and cut it into small pieces
- Step 2: Mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and then slowly add 100 ml of warm water and mix well
- Step 3: Divide the dough into 6 parts, let it rest for 30 minutes, then roll it into a thin roll with a diameter of about 14-16 cm.
- Step 4: Then fry the cake for 1-2 minutes and then flip the other side until the cake is a bit tight
- Step 5: Put the cake on a plate, spread it out and put the fruit on top of the cake, under the sauce of your choice and then clamp the cake
Types of cookies
Cookies is a familiar cake for every family, the cake can be combined with many different flavors. The way to make cookies is quite simple, no complicated techniques are required, so this cake is the perfect choice for beginners.
For this type of cake, you just need to learn the creaming method to get a batch of cakes. Cake cookies delicious golden brown with the characteristic flavor of eggs mixed with butter is extremely attractive not only as a snack to replenish energy for missed meals during the day, but also as a gift for family members. .
- Wheat flour: 115 grams
- Diameter: 65 grams
- Butter: 60 grams (to soften at room temperature)
- Fresh milk: 65 grams
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- A little oil
- Step 1: Prepare a large bowl, you put softened butter and sugar in, use a whisk to beat these two ingredients and the butter is a little pale. Next, you add the prepared fresh milk to the bowl and continue to beat it completely.
- Step 2: Sift the flour through a sieve until smooth, remove the lumps of flour, slowly add flour to the mixture in step 1, using a hand-held spatula to beat in one direction for the flour to blend into a mass. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Step 3: After letting the dough rest for enough time, take the dough out and put it on parchment paper, use another layer of parchment paper to cover the dough and then roll the dough thinly until the dough is about 1cm thick. Next, use a small and sharp knife to cut the dough into squares with a side about 2,5cm long. If you have a cake cutter with a different shape, you can completely use it to shape the cake!
- Step 4: Put a non-stick pan on the stove, add cooking oil and heat with medium heat until the oil is hot, then drop the cakes into the frying pan. When frying the cake, pay attention to flip the cake often so that the cake is golden brown on both sides. When the cake is done, remove the cake from the pan and place it on absorbent paper to remove excess oil. Wait for the cake to cool and place it on a plate to invite the whole family to enjoy or as a gift for loved ones.