Air fryer, also known as vacuum fryer, was born with the purpose of reducing the amount of frying oil to ensure health and overcome the downside of oil splashing when frying with a pan. In addition to frying food, the air fryer can also be used in the preparation of extremely attractive baked goods, especially baked goods. And today let’s toplist in the kitchen right away with the simplest ways to make cakes with the simplest oil-free fryer at home below.
- Bread flour
- Almonds, chocolate powder,…
- Beat eggs, melted butter and let cool. Mix these 2 mixtures with flour well, then roll the dough with a pestle, place it on the mold, and shape each piece of cake.
- Put the biscuits in the tray of the air fryer, lined with parchment paper and set the baking mode at 180 degrees Celsius for 5-10 minutes until the cake is golden crispy, natural color.
- Decorate cookies with chocolate: Sift powdered sugar and slowly add chocolate powder, stirring well to form a mixture. Water-bath this mixture until smooth and then cover the surface of the freshly baked cookies. Sprinkle more almonds to make it beautiful and eat less. So you’ve got a lovely and sweet batch of chocolate chip cookies for your family.
Purple potato cake
- All-purpose flour
- 1 purple potato
- Yellow butter
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Peeled green beans
- Soak green beans and cook, crush or grind them until fine, put in a pan with sugar (depending on your taste, sweet or less sweet, season with sugar). Do it until the slugs stick together
- Cake crust: purple potatoes peeled, sliced, steamed. When the potatoes are cooked, use a spoon to mash them until smooth.
- Put 1 chicken egg in the potato, mix well, add 1 more melted golden butter, mix well, add a little flour, mix well, add flour, until you feel the mixture is dry enough. If you can’t knead, don’t stick your hands too much, then stop adding the dough. (Well, if you have baking powder, add a little to make the cake bigger). Then let the dough rest for 1-20 minutes.
- Put the dough on the cutting board to knead for 10-15 minutes, remember before kneading, sprinkle a little flour to prevent sticking, knead and throw the dough to make the dough flexible.
- It doesn’t matter if the dough is round and round, then add the filling, cut it and shape it or not. After kneading the cake, let it rest for about 15 minutes, then fry it.
- Line the pan with parchment paper to 170-180 degrees, fry for 10 minutes, then flip the cake over and fry for another 5 minutes. Then brush the egg yolk on the cake and continue to fry for 4-5 minutes.
- 250 ml whipping
- 125ml fresh milk
- 100 g sugar
- 5 egg yolk
- 16 tart bases (purchased at bakeries)
- Beat egg yolks with sugar, then add fresh milk and whipping in turn, beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tart base, heat the fryer for 3-5 minutes and then set it to 180 degrees for 13 minutes.
Taiwan pineapple cake
Ingredients (3 servings):
- Shell part:
- 300 gr all-purpose flour (9% – 11% protein)
- 20 gr cornstarch
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr unsalted butter
- 4 pieces of laughing cow cheese
- 90 gr pureed brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- Multiply part:
- 2 pineapples + 1 little homemade syrup
- Cinnamon powder (option)
- 60 gr brown sugar
- 20 ml honey
- Unsalted butter soften at room temperature, mix well with ground brown sugar, salt & laughing cow cheese until smooth.
- Mix the flour & cornstarch into the butter mixture and knead it into a ball, then chill the dough in the fridge for 40 minutes
- The fragrant filling is put into the press. Take the residue along with 50% of the juice and cook with the ingredients of the filling except cinnamon powder & syrup, after the filling is flexible & darker, divide it into 3 parts, 1 part pineapple, 1 part cooked with cinnamon powder & 1 serving with jam syrup
- Cool the filling & roll into balls
- Take the incubated shell to cover the filling, then shape, mix fresh milk with egg yolk and spread on the surface of the cake after baking, it will have a more beautiful color.
- Place parchment paper in an air fryer and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. After the cake is cooked, leave it in the fryer for 5 minutes and then gently remove it to a plate, so be gentle because the cake is very soft and fragile when it’s freshly baked.
- After the cake has cooled, remove the sealed bag to preserve.
Garlic butter toast
Material: 2 servings
- 2 loaf of bread
- Coriander, garlic
- Put the butter in the microwave for 30 minutes to melt
- 4cm thick sliced bread, chopped cilantro, minced garlic
- Mix cilantro, garlic in butter then spread on 2 sides of bread
- Heat the pot to 180 degrees for 5 minutes. Then place the bread in the oven to bake at 180 degrees for 4 minutes. No need to flip. Eat hot, fragrant and crispy bread.
- All-purpose flour 120 gr
- Unsalted Butter 90 gr
- Egg white 1 g
- 50g powdered sugar (or fine granulated sugar)
- Raisins 50 gr
- Beat the butter mixture: You put unsalted butter in a bowl, mash it and then add the egg whites and stir well before adding powdered sugar. Whisk the flour mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Mix cookie dough dough: Sift the prepared flour into the flour mixture, then continue to mix until the dough is smooth.
- Shape the cake: First, you need to spread parchment paper (or foil) on the grid of the air fryer. Then, you scoop the flour mixture into the ice cream catcher. Finally, you shape the cookie on the stencil by drawing a circle with the diameter of the cake to eat.
- Bake: Bake the cake at 140 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes, then use chopsticks to turn the other side of the cake and continue to bake at 160 degrees Celsius for another 5 minutes to complete.
- Finished products: Biscuits made with an air fryer still achieve the crispiness and beautiful golden color that is like using the oven! Biscuits are one of the favorite snacks of any age, especially when sipping cookies with hot tea, there is nothing like it.
Blueberry sponge cake
Ingredients: 8 servings
- 250 g flour/Weizenmehl 405
- 4 egg
- 1/2 pack of baking powder/Backpulver
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g blueberries/Blaubeere
- 1 box of unsweetened yogurt/Joghurt Natur
- Place all ingredients in a bowl (except blueberries) and beat with a mixer until everything is well combined.
- Add the blueberries to the flour mixture and stir gently with a spatula
- Pour the mixture into the mold and start baking
- Set the temperature to 150 * C for 20 minutes and then flip the cake for another 10 minutes and it’s done.
- 250g flour number 13
- 100g unsweetened fresh milk.
- 55g water
- 4g dry yeast
- 2g salt
- 2g bread additive
- 8g white vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients (Particularly the water should be added slowly. Because different types of flour hold different water to prevent it from becoming mushy) knead it into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes. The dough will be moist and slightly mushy compared to the dumpling dough.
- Continue kneading until the dough is supple. About 20 minutes.
- Rub your hands with some cooking oil. Divide the dough into equal parts. Small cake 50-55g, big cake 70-75g. Roll the dough into a ball and arrange in order. Vortex to shape first.
- Shaping: It is recommended that after shaping, the cake should be placed on stencils instead of trays or plates. Otherwise, the dough will be sticky and very bad
- Cover with a damp cloth for about 60 minutes or until the cake has doubled in size.
- Preheat the air fryer before you put the cake in. Put 1 bowl of water in the pot and set 200 degrees 5-10 minutes.
- Use a razor knife to cut a line along the cake. Tilt the knife at a 1 degree angle.
- Use a spray bottle to spray water evenly on the surface of the cake. Lift both the wax paper and the cake into the pot.
- Bake baby cake 160 degrees 12 minutes and 180 degrees 3 minutes. Cake to 160 degrees 15 minutes and 180 degrees 3-5 minutes (should be adjusted according to oven capacity). At 1-3-5 minutes, open the pot and quickly spray water on the surface of the cake.
- Unsalted butter
- Fresh milk
- Paper cupcakes, cupcake molds
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites into 2 bowls
- Heat the butter in a water bath with fresh milk until the butter melts and blends into the milk.
- Beat the egg yolks until smooth, then pour in the buttermilk and mix well. Using a sieve, push in the flour and beat until well combined.
- Using a whisk, beat the egg whites with the sugar until smooth
- Mix part of the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture, stirring well. Then return the yolk mixture to the remaining egg whites and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake tin lined cake pan.
- And bake it at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
- Cover with a layer of chocolate cream, topping cream to decorate beautifully.
Baked moon cake
- 250g Mikko mooncake flour
- 120g sugar water
- 40g cooking oil
- 360 g lotus seed green tea filling
- 360 g of apricot filling
- 1 egg yolk
- With this ingredient, I can make 8 cakes of 150g. In which the crust is 60g, the filling is 90g
- Cake crust: Pour sugar water (reduce a little bit so that I can brush the surface of the cake), cooking oil, and egg yolks into a large bowl and mix well, then pour the flour into the mix and then gently knead until smooth. When the dough is smooth, let the dough rest for about 1 minutes
- Filling: divide evenly into 8 fillings and shape into balls
- After the dough has rested, gently knead it a little more, then divide the dough into 1 parts and shape a cake
- Heat the fryer to 160 degrees for 10 minutes, then put the cake in the oven 3 times: 1st time is 150 degrees for 5 minutes, take it out to cool down, then spread the sugar water on the surface, the second time too, the 2rd time, flip the cake as well. Bake at 3 degrees 150 minutes. After the cake is done baking, let it take 5-1 days for the crust to soak in the cooking oil to be softer and more delicious!
Leave a Reply