Chocolate milk tea
- Tapioca flour: 100g
- Cocoa powder or coffee powder: 10g
- Rice flour: 100g
- Sugar: 120g
- Ingredients for making chocolate milk tea
- Tea bags: 1-2 packs
- Cocoa powder: 200g
- Dark Chocolate: 70g
- Condensed milk: 100 ml
- Fresh milk: 150 ml
- Preparation tools: Pots, stoves, glass cups, spoons… Shake bottles, measuring cups for ingredients
- Step 1: First pour tapioca flour, rice flour, cocoa powder into a large bowl and mix well, then slowly add boiling water to the bowl and stir well.
- Step 2: When the mixture cools down, use your hands to knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, then the dough into small balls the size of a finger.
- Step 3: Next, you prepare a pot of boiling water and drop the pearls into boiling, until the pearls float, that means the seeds are cooked, take out and soak the seeds in cold water for 1-2 minutes to make the pearls crispy. and do not stick together.
- Step 4: Put the tea bags in a cup, add boiling water and steep for about 5-7 minutes for the tea to come out, then discard the tea bags.
- Step 5: Next, add cocoa powder to the tea cup and stir well. Then pour the tea mixture into the shaker, pour dark chocolate and add fresh milk, condensed milk, shake well to mix well.
- Step 6: Finally pour milk tea into a cup, add pearls and ice cubes to enjoy.
Oreo Cake Cream Milk Tea
For the followers of greasy drinks, Oreo Cake Cream milk tea will surely be an indispensable drink. And now you don’t have to go to the shop, but you can still make and enjoy this delicious and greasy drink. In addition, this drink is more suitable for you to use pearls to drink.
- Oreo Cookies: 3-4 pieces
- Fresh milk without sugar: 80 ml
- Condensed milk: 3 teaspoons
- Tea bags: 1-2 bags
- Whipped cream
- Toppings: assorted pearls
- Tools: Blender, kettle, cup, spoon…
- First put the Oreo cake in the blender and grind it, you should break the cake into small pieces before putting it in the blender.
- Put the tea bags in a cup and add 400ml of boiling water, soak the tea bags for 3-5 minutes and then discard the tea bags. Then add fresh milk and condensed milk to the cup and stir the mixture.
- Next add the Topping to the cup, add ice, add Whipped Cream on top and finally sprinkle the crushed Oreo mix on top of the ice cream and enjoy.
Baked milk tea
- Loc Phat Olong Tea or Loc Phat Green Tea or Loc Phat Black Tea
- Korean black sugar or Loc Phat brown sugar
- B’One fat powder or Kievit . fat powder
- Condensed milk
- Black sugar syrup 2.5kg
- Step 1: Put 40g of Loc Phat Olong tea + 20g of black tea into a tea filter cloth bag. Cook 2.5 liters of water into the brewing pot, put the cloth bag in and brew for 20 minutes, then remove the tea bag. Add 500g of B’One fat powder or (560g of Kievit fat powder) + 220g of La Rosee condensed milk + 2.5ml of table salt. Add 0.7 kg of marble and Stir the mixture well, put in a chilled bottle >= 8 hours.
- Step 2: Prepare a 500ml glass: Take 150ml of milk tea juice + Use 15-20ml of black sugar syrup (10ml of black sugar syrup stir well into a cup of milk tea) 5ml of remaining black sugar syrup to decorate around the glass. Fill the glass with ice, then pour in the milk tea and add 1 patch of golden pearls. Add 10g Korean brown sugar on top. Use a torch for the sugar on the surface to melt slightly and boil slightly with a fragrant aroma. It will stop for about 5s-10s.
Butterfly pea flower milk tea
Butterfly pea flower milk tea is a drink that is storming the market today. Many famous milk tea brands are adding butterfly pea flower tea recipes to their menus. Butterfly pea flower milk tea is a kind of herbal milk tea, attracting young people in the market by its natural color and magical color change. Please follow the recipe when making delicious butterfly pea flower milk tea at home. In addition to being an enchanting drink, butterfly pea flower tea also brings many unexpected uses that not everyone knows.
- Dried butterfly pea flower, complementary tea (jasmine tea, green tea, or tea bag,…), sugar, condensed milk, milk powder
- Pearl or topping to use.
- Step 1: Put tea (10g) and butterfly pea flower (20g dried) into the pot, pour about 500ml of warm water. The tea is brewed in the pot for about 20 minutes so that the substance in the tea and flowers are released into the broth. The ideal temperature for brewing tea is about 75-90 degrees Celsius.
- Step 2: Filter the tea body through a rack to get tea juice and proceed to make milk tea.
- Step 3: While the tea is still warm, add condensed milk and milk powder to stir it. The amount of milk corresponds to the sweetness and fat of each person.
- Step 4: Enjoy delicious milk tea. Put the milk tea in the jar and shake well with ice to bring just the right amount of coolness. You can add pearls and toppings to enjoy a more delicious taste.
That’s when you make delicious milk tea, but you can make jelly from butterfly pea flowers to combine with milk tea from butterfly pea flower, it’s very delicious. The perfect duo of butterfly pea jelly milk tea for you to enjoy.
Oolong milk tea
Referring to milk tea, people often think of pink milk tea first. This is the most popular traditional milk tea. However, in Taiwan – the homeland of milk tea, oolong milk tea is also very popular with diners. Beyond the Taiwanese border, oolong milk tea has become a famous drink, always on the menu of famous milk tea brands. With simple ingredients, you can also make yourself a delicious cup of milk tea. Please refer to the instructions below.
- 5g oolong tea
- 150ml hot water
- 10g sugar (or 10ml sugar syrup)
- 1 tablespoons condensed milk
- 100ml fresh milk without sugar
- About 1 cup of ice cubes
- Topping as you like (black pearl, white pearl, jelly, pudding…)
(If using mixed milk powder, you can replace it as follows: replace condensed milk and fresh milk with 20g full-fat milk powder, increase 10g sugar to 20g sugar)
- Incubate oolong tea with 150ml of hot water about 90 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Note: Do not use boiling water up to 100 degrees Celsius to make tea because this can lose the natural flavor as well as the nutrients in the tea. You can boil the water then let it cool for 5 minutes before making the tea.
- When the tea leaves have bloomed and the tea is dark, filter the tea leaves to get the juice. Put the tea into the shaker, add sugar, milk or milk powder to dissolve.
- Add ice cubes to the shaker, close the lid and shake about 15 times.
- Put the topping into the glass, then pour the oolong milk tea into the glass and you’re done.
Oolong milk tea has a yellowish white color (if mixed with oolong pink tea, the milk tea will have a slightly darker color). The flavor blends the richness of tea and the fat of milk, accompanied by a light sweetness that is easy to drink.
Thai red milk tea
- Thai red tea: 50gr
- White sugar: 50g
- Condensed milk with sugar: 30ml
- Water: 400ml
- Buffalo feet or jelly to drink with, depending on taste
- Utensils: Stove, large pot, Stainless steel tea strainer, Cup, stirring spoon
- Step 1: First, you turn on the stove, boil 400 ml of water and pour 50g of red Thai tea into it. Continue to boil for 5-7 minutes on high heat. Then pour the tea through a stainless steel sieve to filter out the tea residue. At this time, the tea will have a deep red-brown color.
- Step 2: Pour condensed milk, white sugar into the pot and stir well. You can add fresh milk if you prefer a richer taste.
- Step 3: Pour into the prepared cup, add ice cubes, buffalo feet and stir well before enjoying.
Matcha milk tea
Matcha or green tea powder is a powder that is ground from the young buds of the green tea plant, so they have many great uses in beauty such as anti-aging, anti-cancer, stress relief… What else is great? Isn’t it better to drink a cup of milk tea that is both delicious and has many health benefits? So learn how to make matcha milk tea at home right here.
- Green tea powder: 30g
- Fresh milk with sugar: 600 ml
- Sugar or condensed milk: according to taste
- Jelly jelly: Because the characteristic of matcha milk tea is the cool, dense and low-fat green tea flavor, you should drink it with jelly of different flavors. However, if you do not have jelly, you can completely use pearls instead.
- Step 1: Using a large bowl, then pour in the green tea powder, slowly add 200ml of water to the bowl and stir until the tea infuses.
- Step 2: Put fresh milk in a pot and cook on low heat until it boils, then pour the green tea powder mixture into the pot. Continue to cook on low heat until the mixture boils again, then turn off the heat and let the milk tea cool down naturally.
- Step 3: Enjoy: when the tea has cooled down, pour into small cups, add ice and jelly to each cup and enjoy immediately.
Pink milk tea
Hong milk tea is a cooling drink that is favored by many young people in big cities. From the basic recipe, you can create more flavors more easily. Let’s learn how to make pink milk tea.
- Special Royal Red Tea (or Black Tea) 100gr: 18.000VND
- 600g 32F fat powder (42.000d) or 550g thick 35d fat powder – for young people (33.000d)
- 600g sugar (10.000 VND)
- 3 liters of boiling water.
- Ice 400gr – 1000VND
- White 3Q Pearl
- Step 1: Put 100g of Royal Special Red Tea into a tea bag + 3 liters of boiling water, cover and brew tea, within 15 minutes. After brewing, lift the tea filter bag to get the tea essence.
- Step 2: Put 600g 32F fat powder + 600gr sugar into the tea and stir well. Leave the milk tea for about 20 minutes to cool. Can be used immediately. Please add 400gr ice, let it cool quickly, the tea is still delicious
- Step 3: After milk tea, put out plastic bottles to put in the cooler. Leave the milk tea for more than 8 hours to make the milk tea more delicious, fat and the tea will be stronger.
That’s it, you have a delicious cup of pearl milk tea. You can add toppings of your choice: For example, pudding, white or black pearls, it’s up to you. Black milk tea is a very popular drink, so you can just make it and sell it. Guests are always very welcome.
Black sugar pearl milk tea
Black sugar pearl milk tea is loved for its perfect combination between the rich aroma of milk tea and soft and sweet black sugar pearls. So, is it easy to make a cup of black sugar pearl milk tea at home? Today, let’s go to the kitchen to learn how to make this milk tea with very simple instructions.
Ingredients: (For 1 people)
- Black tea 15 gr
- Brown sugar 20 gr
- 60g full fat milk powder (MT35 powder)
- Black Pearl
- Materials for making: Tea strainer, spoon, glass cup, cup, bowl,…
- Tea steeping: Put 15g of black tea into the tea strainer. Then, you put in a glass and put in 200ml of boiling water, steep the tea for 15 minutes.
- Make milk tea: After 15 minutes, take out the tea strainer, add 20g of brown sugar. Next, you add 60g of skim milk powder. Use a spoon to stir gently so that the tea, brown sugar and milk powder completely dissolve into each other, forming a beautiful brown mixture.
- Finished product: After completion, milk tea has a light brown color thanks to the combination of black tea and milk powder. In particular, milk tea does not have a strong sweet taste, when enjoying, you will feel the slightly bitter taste of tea, the sweet taste from black sugar and the fatty feeling of powdered milk, standard traditional milk tea.
- Put the pot on the stove, pour in 500ml of water, wait for the water to boil, add all the pearls, adjust the heat to medium and cook for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, turn off the heat, remove the pearls and soak them in cold water immediately. After 2 minutes, take it out and let it dry.
- Continue to heat the pan on the stove, add 70g of brown sugar and 50ml of water, bring this mixture to a boil. While waiting for the mixture to boil, use a spoon to stir until the brown sugar is completely dissolved in the water. After 5 minutes, add the pearls and cook for another 7 minutes. Stir well so that the pearls cook evenly and do not burn. After the pearls are cooked and the sugar turns black, turn off the heat and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then you can combine with milk tea or fresh milk, ice to enjoy.
Thai green milk tea
Thai green milk tea is a drink that is being loved most by young people today because of the aroma of cool Thai tea, combined with flexible jelly jelly. Every day as hot as this summer, enjoying a cup of Thai green milk tea is nothing like it. And instead of having to buy milk tea from the shop to drink every day, why not make a delicious cup of Thai green milk tea yourself at home.
- Thai green tea
- santos milk powder
- Korean sugar water or granulated sugar.
- Assorted puddings or jelly.
- Step 1: 40g Thai green tea brewed with 2.5 liters of water for about 10 minutes and then filtered to extract tea juice
- Step 2: Dissolve 450g santos milk powder and 400g sugar into the tea milk
- Step 3: Add 200g of marbled ice, Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and use with topping.
Note: This tea is usually brewed overnight, so do not use condensed or rich milk because it is easy to sour and is not good for health