Minced green cabbage soup
Summer family meals will become easier to eat and more flavorful if you have a cool and attractive bowl of soup right away. And the dish Minced green cabbage soup is one of the recommended cooling and cooling soups for you. With a variety of different ingredients adding a bit of flavor from the familiar spices of the Vietnamese kitchen, you can easily cook a delicious soup. Dinner will be more cozy with a warm bowl of cabbage soup with ginger and the mustard flavor.
- Green cabbage: 1 bunch just eaten.
- Lean pork: 150 grams
- Fresh ginger: 1 small branch
- Dried onion: 1 bulb.
- Spices: MSG, fish sauce, salt, seasoning.
- Minced meat marinated with a little seasoning, salt and delicious fish sauce for about 20 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices.
- The mustard greens are separated into separate leaves, wash each leaf with water, then put it in a basin of salted water to soak for about 15 minutes. Drain the water and cut into short pieces about 3cm. Peel the dried onion, put it on a chopping board. Fresh ginger uses a knife to peel, wash and then cut into small lengths.
- Put the pan on the stove, pour cooking oil into the fire, heat until the chopped red onion is fragrant, then pour in the minced meat and stir-fry.
- Stir well until the meat is cooked, then add water to the pot and continue to boil, when the water boils, add the broccoli to cook.
- When the vegetables are just cooked, they immediately go to the kitchen and add powdered pepper, sliced ginger and coriander.
- Stir well and then scoop out into a bowl, enjoy while the minced broccoli soup is still hot.
Spring rolls with guise leaves Fried rice is a rustic dish often used in family meals. But to finish frying, but the guise leaves are still green, not everyone knows. This rustic dish is often used in family meals. But to finish frying, but the guise leaves are still green and the meat is not dry, not all women know how.
Ingredients for making guise leaves include:
- 1 bowl of minced meat
- 1 handful of guise leaves
- 2 branch of scallions
- 1 large egg (this is the special ingredient)
- 1 little seasoning powder
- 1 little pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cooking oil
- Cut off the stalks of the guise leaves, wash them thoroughly and then drain them, then pat dry so that they won’t be splashed when frying!
- Minced pork. Sliced scallions. You add some chopped bay leaves mixed with minced meat.
- Put minced meat in a large bowl with a little salt, seasoning powder, pepper, scallions, and bay leaves and mix well. At this step, you should add 1 chicken egg to make the dish both sticky and not dry, making it more fluffy and fragrant than just using meat!
- Place the left side of the bay leaf on the cutting board, then scoop a small spoonful of meat filling onto the leaves, adjust the meat to a horizontal row, leaving a little bit of leaves on both sides of your head, don’t put too much meat lest it slip off. go out. Gently roll the guise leaves into a round cylinder.
- Put the pan on the stove, put 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan to heat until the oil is hot, then arrange each piece of fried rice, when it’s cooked, turn the other side and fry it until it’s evenly cooked.
- The rolls are golden brown, fragrant in the kitchen, then take them out on a plate lined with greaseproof paper so that the rolls are not greasy.
Minced meatballs with tomato sauce
Meatballs with tomato sauce which is a familiar dish in many family meals, but not everyone knows how to ensure the rich flavor of the dish. The fatty sweetness of the meat combined with the sour taste of the tomato creates a perfectly balanced and perfect dish. The soft, fatty meatballs with the sweet and sour taste of tomato sauce, the crunchiness of mushrooms have created a delicious tomato sauce meatball dish, loved by many people.
- Minced meat 500g
- Tomatoes: 2
- Wood ear: 5-6 ears
- Dried onions: 2 bulbs
- Green onions: 2 branches
- Seasoning: seasoning, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, cooking oil
- Sliced tomatoes with chopped dried onions, wood ear soaked in water, chopped scallions half a centimeter.
- Minced meat marinated with minced dried onions, wood ear mushrooms, 1 teaspoon of soup powder, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon of MSG, rolled into balls like marbles and fried until golden brown on the outside.
- Put the pan on the stove, saute minced onions and then add tomatoes to the soft island, drop each meatball on the same island, add a little water to cover the surface of the meat.
- Taste to taste and then add chopped scallions and the dish is complete.
Meatballs with tomato sauce With eye-catching colors, sweet, soft meatballs mixed with the mild sour taste of tomato sauce, it will definitely spoil your home.
Stir-fried minced meat with corn
Stir-fried corn with minced meat Really delicious that only takes about 5 minutes to prepare is a suitable choice for dinner.
- 2 sweet corn cobs, washed, cut the kernels off the cob
- 2 tablespoons minced or minced meat
- Half red bell pepper
- spring onion, dried onion, salt, pepper, seasoning powder…
- Diced red bell pepper
- Use your hands to break the corn in half, then raise the cob, take the knife to cut the corn kernels out of the cob.
- Put the pan on the stove, add a little cooking oil, heat it up and then add the dried onions and fry until fragrant. Add minced meat and stir-fry until the meat is fragrant and loose, then add corn and chili to stir-fry. Add salt, pepper, seasoning powder to the island, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then season the corn to taste. Add finely chopped scallions and stir well, then turn off the heat.
- Sauteed corn with minced meat on a plate and enjoy with hot rice.
This dish mixed with rice is very suitable, both children and adults love it. Wish you success with this extremely simple stir-fried corned minced meat!
Minced pork stuffed with tomatoes
One of the irresistible delicious minced meat dishes is minced meat stuffed with tomatoes. With the taste of tomatoes mixed with the aroma of meat, it creates an extremely attractive dish. The bright red color of the tomato with the burnt yellow edge of the fragrant fried minced meat, the faint green light of the coriander leaves… Just looking at it, the family meal tray is so attractive and charming.
- Tomatoes: 7
- Ground pork: 200g
- Dried onion: 2-3 cloves
- Carrot: half a carrot
- Shiitake mushrooms, wood ear: 10 pieces
- Salt, pepper, fish sauce…
- Dried onions are peeled and chopped. Shiitake mushrooms soak in water for about 20-30 minutes to let them bloom. Then, you cut off the leg and mince it along with the carrots.
- Marinate minced lean meat with fish sauce, salt, spices and mix with a part of dried onions, shiitake mushrooms, carrots. Marinate for about 30-40 minutes for the meat to infuse the flavors.
- Tomatoes are washed with water and gutted. Then, you use a spoon to stuff the meat into the tomatoes. Note: stuff the meat skillfully, avoiding the crushed tomatoes will not be delicious.
- Put the pan on the stove, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and sauté until fragrant, then add the tomato intestines and stir-fry, add a little water. Remember to add seasoning to your taste.
- Add the stuffed tomatoes. Set the heat to medium and the sauce should cover the tomatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes for the spices to infuse, then turn off the heat and enjoy.
Minced meat with shrimp paste
Minced meat with shrimp paste is a familiar dish of people in coastal provinces such as Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, and Hai Duong. This delicious dish is becoming more and more popular because it is easy to make, delicious to eat and bring rice. The strong aroma of dried onions and garlic and the rich taste of lean meat and shrimp paste make everyone want to enjoy. Every meal, just a bowl of hot rice served with a bit of minced meat and shrimp paste also feels delicious.
- 300g minced meat
- 2 tablespoons big shrimp paste
- 1 garlic, 2 dried onions, 2 lemongrass branches
- 30g sugar
- First, you chop the dried onion, garlic and lemongrass
- Put oil in a pan and sauté onion, garlic, and lemongrass. You should fry onions first for about 1 minute, then add garlic and lemongrass later, everything will be cooked more evenly.
- When the garlic, onion and lemongrass are golden in color, put the meat in the pan, stir well.
- Roast the meat on high heat until the meat is cooked, then add the shrimp paste, stir until the water dries up, then add sugar to the island (depending on how much or little you like), stir the meat evenly on the stove over high heat for about approx. 3 minutes, turn off the stove.
Shrimp paste with meat, served hot or cold with hot rice or cold rice, is also delicious. The meat is carefully distilled, so it can be kept for a long time, you should try to save it for later!
Minced meat spinach soup
Like many other vegetables, spinach is rich in fiber and contains nutrients that are good for the body if used properly. Dish minced meat spinach soup or minced loofah will be a very suitable suggestion for you, a simple way to have a bowl of hot soup with a pleasant aroma. The soup has a natural sweet taste, the spinach is a bit tough, the melon is strangely lumpy, the minced meat is soft and fatty, evenly absorbed with the spices, delicious and round.
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 150g minced pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon soup powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG
- Spinach choose small, green and fresh young leaves. Peel off the stalks, wash them thoroughly, then gently rub them to slightly crush the leaves.
- Prepare a pot, add 2 tablespoons of oil to saute minced shallots, then pour in the meat, stir, then add water to the pot, add 1 teaspoon of soup powder. When the water in the pot is boiling, drop the vegetables in and boil for 2 minutes until the vegetables are just soft, then turn off the heat, add ½ teaspoon of fish sauce for aroma and ½ teaspoon of MSG.
- Stir the soup 1-2 more times, once the water boils, season to taste and then turn off the heat.
- Ladle soup into bowls, eat with rice.
Minced pumpkin soup
Minced pumpkin soup Can be considered a dish quite familiar to housewives, because the two main ingredients are pumpkin and pork rich in nutritional value, and when combined together can create a delicious and attractive soup. . When eating pumpkin has just ripened, soft, delicious, delicious, up to a beautiful dark yellow color. You can add some ground pepper to enhance the flavor of the soup!
- Pumpkin: 500 Gr
- Minced meat: 200 Gr
- Green onions: 30 Gr
- Pier: 10 Gr
- White sugar: 1 Tbsp
- Seasoning: 2 Tablespoons
- Fish sauce: 1 Tbsp
- Pepper: 1 Tbsp
- Fry 20g minced onion head with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, add 200g of minced meat, season with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon fish sauce and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir-fry until the minced meat is cooked, add 1 liter of water, stir well. Next add sliced pumpkin, cover, open high heat. Cook the minced pumpkin soup for about 15 minutes until the squash is tender.
- After the minced pumpkin soup is stewed soft, open the lid and season with 1 tablespoon of seasoning seeds, add chopped onions, stir well, turn off the heat.
- Ladle the green into a bowl of avf and enjoy.
Minced pumpkin soup Rich, delicious, and so easy to make. The soup contains many nutrients that are good for the body with the rich, sweet taste of pork and the fat of pumpkin. Let’s enjoy it now!
Steamed minced meat with eggs
We all know that, Steamed minced meat with eggs has been used and loved by Vietnamese people for a long time. They prefer steamed eggs with meat because of the simplicity of ingredients and methods to the easy combination with other dishes on the rice tray. A little sweet and salty taste of spices and gravy blend, in addition to the fatness of meat and eggs, forming a harmonious whole. Every time I eat steamed egg rolls with minced meat, my hands can’t help but bring rice.
- Ground pork: 200gr
- Chicken eggs: 3 eggs
- Rice vermicelli (vermicelli): 20gr
- Dried wood ear (cat mushroom): 20gr
- Onion: 1 medium
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, salt, seasoning, pepper, sugar
- Take a bowl of warm water and soak the wood ear mushrooms for about 30 minutes until soft, then take them out, cut the legs, wash the mushrooms, and cut them into thin strips. Soak rice vermicelli in water until soft and then cut into short pieces. Peel the onion, wash it, and chop it on a cutting board.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl, and the remaining egg, we separate the white into the bowl, and put the yolk in another bowl.
- Use a large bowl to pour minced meat, wood ear, onion, vermicelli and then add spices such as: 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 little pepper powder, mix well to infuse the spices.
- Prepare a bowl for steaming eggs, spread a little cooking oil in the inside of the bowl to prevent sticking, pour in the meat mixture and seasoning.
Minced meat roasted with wood ear mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms
Roasted minced meat with wood ear mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms With an extremely simple way to prepare, bring your family a dish that is both delicious and nutritious, and extremely fast. The meat is rich in flavor, blended with the aroma of shiitake mushrooms and the crunchy taste of wood ear, suitable for eating with hot rice. Remember to cook a lot of rice, because soon the pot will be full!
- 300g minced meat
- 2 or 3 large ears
- 7 ears of dried shiitake mushrooms
- Spices: Seasoning seeds, fish sauce, pepper, cooking oil.
- Wood ear and shiitake mushrooms are soaked, then washed and chopped.
- Put the pan on the stove to heat then add the minced meat to the island. You pay attention to cook at the lowest heat, then you will stir the minced meat easily and quickly, stir until the meat is all loose, hunted and watered out. Continue to cook on medium heat, stirring until the meat dries up and starts to brown.
- You add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the island, then add the mushrooms to the island to hunt again. You add fish sauce, seasoning seeds and stir for about 2-3 minutes to infuse the spices and then turn off the stove.
- Finally, sprinkle some pepper on the meat, stir well and then put it in a bowl. You can also use chili instead of pepper if you want it more spicy.
Leave a Reply