Grilled duck with galangal
Similar to the charcoal grilled duck, but each dish has its own unique aroma, the grilled galangal not only smells like grilled meat, but it also blends with the aroma of the neighbors, batches, and shrimp paste, making the duck dish more delicious. Grilled galangal duck does not require many types of ingredients or spices, just a few simple things but will bring surprisingly delicious dishes.
- 2 duck thighs
- 90 grams of ground pork
- 45 grams batch
- 2 – 3 chopped dried onions
2 diced lemongrass
- 1 little shrimp paste
- Normal cooking seasoning
- Step 1: Wash the duck with salt water, filter the meat, then cut it into thin pieces, then marinate with rhubarb, batch, dried onion, lemongrass, shrimp paste, and spices for about 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Put the meat on the grill evenly until the meat is golden brown.
Braised duck alligator
Braised duck alligator It is a typical dish of the Northern people and is loved by many families in all weathers. The sour taste of crocodile combined with greasy duck meat, delicious and soft without being bored. In a family meal or a large gathering, braised duck with crocodile is always the number one choice. Especially in the summer, when the weather is hot, the sour taste of crocodile will make the dish more delicious.
- Duck: 1- 1.5kg
- Crocodile: 6 – 10 fruits (depending on each family’s ability to like sour food)
- Spices: lemon, salt, sugar, ginger, onion, scallions, lemongrass, garlic, galangal, coriander, coriander
- Note: Should choose grass duck, because this type of duck has more meat and less fat.
- Step 1: Preliminary preparation of ingredients: scallions, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, onions, galangal, coriander, Chinese coriander … remove the peel, old leaves, then wash.
- Step 2: Prepare and marinate delicious duck meat: To get rid of the bad smell, you need to squeeze the duck with salt, wash it clean, then cut ½ lemon and rub the skin to remove the smell. Then use a knife to cut the duck into pieces.
- Step 3: Stir-fry the duck: Put the pan on the stove with a little cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the remaining amount of onion, garlic, and lemongrass to fry until golden aroma. Pour in all the marinated duck meat and stir well, stir-fry until the duck is fragrant and the meat is firm. This step will help the duck more fragrant and infuse the spices.
- Step 4: Braise the duck: Put the crocodile in the pot and then pour the water to cover the meat, cover and cook. Cook on high heat for the duck meat to boil quickly, then reduce the heat to low, braise for about 30 minutes until the duck is tender. At this time, the crocodile is also soft, use a ladle to pickle the crocodile until it is acidic enough, then stop, seasoning to taste. Finally sprinkle more coriander, Chinese smell, green onion and turn off the stove.
Note: If you want to cook in the style of braised duck with coconut milk, just replace the cold water with coconut water.
Fried duck with bamboo shoots
Duck is a cold food, if eaten on hot days, it will reduce the body’s frustration and cool down very well. Not only dishes fried duck with bamboo shoots but all dishes, if you want to have a delicious and attractive standard taste, you need to prepare all the ingredients to make the dish.
- Duck meat: For the dish fried duck with bamboo shoots then it is best to choose the neck and wings of duck meat, not the leaner breast. The dish for 4 friends should prepare from 400-500g of duck meat. Besides, you should buy more duck blood to increase the flavor of the dish.
- Sour bamboo shoots: 500g, sour bamboo shoots after you buy them should be soaked with water to clean, the bamboo shoots have a natural light yellow color.
- Vegetables: coriander, green onion
- Other spices: main noodles, satay, dried onions, pepper, fish sauce, fresh chili…
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of ingredients: The duck wings and duck neck when bought from the market will have a bad smell, if you do not do the preliminary processing, it will greatly affect the taste of the dish. Deodorizing duck meat is not difficult, you just need to take some crushed ginger mixed with white wine and rub it on the surface of the meat, the meat will be deodorized. Next, cut the duck into bite-sized pieces. Ginger: Peel and mince. Coriander, scallions: Remove the roots, remove the dead leaves, cut into small pieces. Fresh bamboo shoots: You proceed to boil 2 times with boiling water and then put in a basin of cold water, this measure has a great effect in removing the pungent and sour smell in bamboo shoots. Duck blood: You let the winter blood, take a knife to cut into long rectangular pieces of small size.
- Step 2: Marinate duck meat: How to cook delicious duck with bamboo shoots first you need to marinate the meat so that the meat is soaked in spices and more flavorful. You put the duck meat in a large bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of main noodles, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon of minced ginger and mix all the ingredients and spices together. Marinating time about 1 minutes is reasonable.
- Step 3: Cook sour bamboo shoots: One of the most important steps to be able to have delicious duck bamboo shoots is to cook sour bamboo shoots. Sisters take a large pan, then add a little cooking oil to heat, add non-fragrant dried onions, then add the sour bamboo shoots to stir-fry with spices such as fish sauce, seasoning seeds to make the bamboo shoots fresh and rich in spices. momentum.
- Step 4: Cook the duck with bamboo shoots: In this step, you also prepare a large pan, add about 1 tablespoons of cooking oil to heat and then fry the onions. Next, you add the whole duck wings and neck, stir-fry the duck blood, add 3 tablespoons of satay to create the spicy taste, wait about 2-10 minutes for the duck meat to hunt again, then you can add filtered water. low heat and cook for 15 minutes. You add the fried bamboo shoots to the island with the duck meat for 30 minutes, then turn off the heat. So you’ve got a delicious stir-fried duck with bamboo shoots.
Braised duck with beer
For a long time, duck has been a favorite dish of many people in the summer because of its coolness and health benefits. From duck can be processed a lot of dishes, please from the elderly to children. When it comes to duck, you will definitely remember the divine braised duck with crocodile. A dish that everyone loves. But eating forever is also boring, sometimes you should change dishes to bring new flavors to your family. That’s the dish braised duck with beer, just hearing the name, the husbands are already interested. Surely this will be an attractive drink to forget the way home. The dish sounds strange, but anyone who has tried it will definitely be addicted. If the whole week you and your family have been too hard at work. Take the weekend to “treat” yourself well and take care of your family with delicious food.
- 500g cleaned duck meat 60ml red wine, 1 can of beer Sliced green onions, chili peppers, onions, garlic Some spices: ginger, pepper, fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, colored water.
- 500g duck meat, cleaned
- 60ml red wine, 1 can of beer
- Sliced scallions, horn peppers, onions, garlic
- Some spices: ginger, pepper, fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, colored water.
- Step 1: You use a mixture of dilute salt water and ginger to wash the duck to get rid of the bad smell. Then put in a pot of boiling water and boil for about 4 minutes. Rinse duck in cold water, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Step 2: Using a deep non-stick pan, boil 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, saute garlic, onion, scallions and ginger.
- Step 3: Put the cut duck meat into the stir fry for about 4-5 minutes for the meat to hunt again. Put 1 can of beer and the remaining spices in the pot, cover with medium heat.
- Step 4: When the pot in the pan is almost empty, add seasoning to taste. Keep the heat low until the water dries up and becomes a paste, the duck meat turns dark brown, then turn off the heat. Finally, add the sliced chili and mix well. Scoop the beer-braised duck onto a deep plate, garnish with lettuce and cucumber. With this dish, it can be eaten with white rice or as an attractive drink.
Note: You should choose a male duck, medium size, not too fat. Fatty ducks when simmering for a long time will secrete a lot of fat, and the meat will be sucked. Avoid buying young ducks when simmering for a long time, the duck meat will be crushed.
Cooked duck fake civet
Fake civet This is a specialty dish of the people of the North, often used in winter or cold rainy days. Pseudo-civet is cooked from many ingredients: Pork, geese, duck … combined with typical hot spices such as: Ginger, galangal, garlic … especially indispensable batch and shrimp paste. The fake civet dishes have a common flavor that is the pieces of meat that are cooked soft, fragrant, fatty and have the smell of galangal, batch, very strange and attractive, just smelling the smell is also extremely stimulating. Dish poodle duck It is also a delicacy that we cannot refuse.
- Duck: duck
- Galangal: 1 piece
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Batch: 3-5 scoops
- Shrimp paste
- Turmeric powder
- Seasonings: sugar, salt, seasoning.
- Step 1: Marinate the duck: After roasting, cut the duck into bite-sized pieces. Marinate the meat with a mixture of spices including crushed galangal, minced garlic, batches, shrimp paste, turmeric, salt, and seasoning seeds for about 1 hour so that the duck can absorb the spices evenly.
- Step 2: Cook fake civet: Put a large pot on the stove with a little cooking oil, saute 1 tablespoon minced garlic and then fry the duck on high heat. Stir well until the duck meat is hunted, then pour a certain amount of water so that the water covers the meat. When the fake civet pot boils, reduce the heat to low and cook for about 30 minutes until the meat is tender. When the water is a bit dry, season to taste. To make the civet fragrant, add a tablespoon of crushed galangal to the pot and stir well. You can add a little sugar to soften the dish, cook until the water is thick, then turn off the stove.
Note: Finished product Cooked duck fake civet are pieces of duck meat that are cooked soft but not overcooked, nor chewy, bringing up the aroma of galangal, batch, and shrimp paste. When eating, the meat is soaked with rich spices. This dish can be eaten as a drink, eaten with rice or eaten with vermicelli.
Stewed duck with lotus seeds
Duck meat is a very familiar food, but not many people know how to make duck meat into many different dishes. So today toplist will guide you how to make duck with lotus seeds very simply. With just a few simple ingredients and a little time, you have a nutritious dish for the whole family.
- One duck (1,2-1,5kg)
- 200g fresh lotus seeds
- 200g minced lean meat
- 50g wood ear mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms
- Dry onion
- Seasoning: salt, pepper
- Step 1: Wash fresh lotus seeds, use the dry mill of a blender, grind 100g of lotus seeds. Leave the rest whole. Clean the duck, rub salt and ginger to remove the smell. Cut off the head and neck, keep the legs separate. This part you can use to cook soup with taro, bamboo shoots or crocodile.
- Step 2: Wood ear, soft soaked shiitake mushrooms, washed, peeled dried onions. All minced. Mix well ground meat, ground lotus seeds, wood ear, shiitake mushrooms, dried onions with 2 teaspoons of soup powder.
- Step 3: After cleaning the duck, rub the seasoning all over the duck, let it sit for about 30 minutes. Stuff the filling into the duck’s belly.
- Step 4: Put the duck in the pot, make 1 bowl of water and 1 teaspoon of soup powder. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and stew the duck until the meat is tender. When the meat is tender, put the remaining fresh lotus seeds in the pot
- Step 5: Boil for about 10-15 minutes, lotus seeds are soft and friable without being crushed. The dish is now complete.
Coconut water rotisserie duck is a very attractive dish and served with rice. With a simple method, just need to clean the smell of duck meat and then marinate it with a mixture of spices and sauces to create an attractive aroma, then fry the meat until it’s hunted, then pour in coconut water, boil until dry. Instantly have a very delicious, irresistible dish.
- Duck: 1/2 duck
- Dried bay leaves: 2 leaves
- Five flavors: 1 spoon
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Oyster oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Dried purple onion: 3 bulbs
- Anise: 2 flowers
- Coconut water: 1 fruit
- Chili powder: 1 tablespoon
- Basic seasonings: Sugar, salt, fish sauce, pepper…
- Step 1: Wash the duck, marinate all the spices above into the duck. Leave for 3 hours for the duck to absorb.
- Step 2: Put the pan on the stove, put 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Wait for the oil to heat up a bit, put the meat in and fry it on low heat.
- Step 3: When the skin and meat are yellow, add all the meat marinade and fresh coconut water, lower the heat, stew until the water is thick, the duck meat is dark brown.
- Step 4: Arrange lettuce, tomato and cucumber around the plate, then cut the rotisserie duck meat into slices, arrange for attractiveness.
Ginger duck warehouse
Ginger duck warehouse with delicious taste, hot spicy feeling for a better meal without being fed up. Especially enjoy this dish on cold days, spicy ginger is delicious and delicious and everyone compliments it. Ginger duck warehouse It doesn’t take long to prepare, but it’s delicious.
- Ready-made duck: 0,6kg (Can be bought at the market)
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Garlic: 2 bulb
- Purple onion: 3 piece
- Chili: 1 fruit
- Spices: Cooking oil, seasoning seeds, fish sauce, fish sauce.
- Step 1: Preliminary preparation of ingredients for ginger braised duck: Put minced ginger close to the duck meat to remove the odor, then rinse the duck meat and drain. Peel the ginger, wash it and cut it into pieces. Minced onion and garlic, separate into bowls. Chop the duck into bite-sized pieces, then put the duck meat in a large bowl, add minced shallot, ginger and garlic, pepper, seasoning to the island meat and marinate for about 15-20 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Step 2. Proceed to braise duck meat: Put the pan on the stove to heat up the cooking oil, then stir-fry the duck meat until the meat is golden brown and hunted again. Put the pan on the stove to fry the fragrant oil with purple onion, garlic and ginger. Then add the duck meat and stir fry until fragrant, with fish sauce and colored water, pour the water to cover the duck meat, turn on the heat to boil, then lower the heat until the duck is cooked soft. Continue to cook until the water is reduced, the duck meat is soft, season with spices, add pepper, stir well and turn off the heat. Finally, scoop out the braised duck with ginger on a plate that can be garnished with some herbs and enjoyed with vermicelli or steamed rice.
Note: Braised duck meat with ginger has moderately tender duck meat, cooked duck meat is not too soft, rich in spices and has a characteristic spicy ginger smell.
Dish roast duck fragrant with attractive golden brown skin, soft and sweet meat inside, rich in spices, can be used as a drink, eaten with rice or with vermicelli. Most housewives are often afraid to cook roast duck for fear of wasting time and having to perform many stages. However, with the following way to make and marinate grilled duck, your family will have a delicious roast duck without spending too much time and effort.
- Duck: 1 duck
- Purple onion: 2 piece
- Dried garlic: 1 piece
- Lemongrass: 3-5 plants
- Fresh chili: 2 fruits
- Fresh ginger: 1 branch
- White wine: 100ml
- Cashew color, seasoning, salt, monosodium glutamate, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper…
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of duck: You can make duck meat at home or ask the seller to do it for you if you don’t have time. Duck after cleaning feathers and dissecting organs, you proceed to preliminary processing as follows: Use a sharp knife to cut open the duck’s belly and press down to let the duck lie down, use salt to rub the whole duck body several times to Disinfect and deodorize, then rinse with water. To completely remove the smell of duck meat, you smash a piece of fresh ginger, mix it with a little white wine and then rub both the inside and the outside of the duck for a few minutes, doing so ensures the duck will be fragrant and free of odors. . Finally, rinse with water and then drain.
- Step 2: Marinate the roasted duck: You put in a large bowl the following spices: seasoning, white sugar, monosodium glutamate, fine salt, pepper, oyster sauce and honey. The amount of seasoning you put in is suitable and enough to marinate the duck. Next, add minced onion, minced garlic, and lemongrass and mix well. In this step, you always add chopped chili, but if you don’t like spicy food, you can add little or no chili. In the method of marinating roasted duck, the secret to making the duck skin delicious and beautiful is to use cashew oil to create color, so don’t forget to add 1 tablespoon of cashew oil to the spice bowl. ! After you have enough seasoning, you can mix the mixture well. Use a toothpick or sharp stick to skewer the duck skin (duck tattoo) so that when marinating the duck, the spices are absorbed more intensely. Note that only slightly skewered, not perforated. Next, you use a brush to spread the seasoning all over the duck, both inside and out, do it carefully so that the spices are all gone, marinate the duck for about 20-30 minutes.
- Step 3: Roast duck: To make grilled duck, you can use the oven, grill or bake it directly on the coals. Of the above methods, charcoal grilling is the processing method that brings out the most characteristic delicious flavor. While marinating the duck, prepare the charcoal for grilling. After 30 minutes of marinating, put the duck in tongs and bake it on charcoal for about 30 minutes to cook evenly. During the roasting process, sometimes you spread the remaining marinade and a little oil on the duck body to prevent the duck from drying out and burning. When roasting duck, remember to turn your hands evenly so that the duck is cooked slowly and has a nice color. After the duck is grilled, let it cool down, then cut it into bite-sized pieces, present it on a plate and decorate it with herbs and peppers.
Spicy fried duck
Whether the day is sunny or rainy, the aroma of onions, the spicy taste of chili, and the sweetness of duck will make you fall in love. Spicy stir-fried duck is a dish made from each piece of duck meat, which has both a sweet taste and an aroma of chili, if you just take a bite, you will glimpse the spicy taste of chili. If you are too tired of everyday dishes, why don’t you try to note this “tasteful” dish on your menu, ensuring that your family’s dinner will certainly be cozy and connected between the two. more people together.
- 500 grams of roasted duck meat
- 100 grams of onion
- 200 grams red and green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoons satay
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce, minced onion
- Step 1: Boneless duck meat cut into small pieces and marinate with chili sauce, oyster sauce, satay for about 15-20 minutes.
- Step 2: Cut the onion into bite-sized pieces, and the chili pepper, cut into medium pieces.
- Step 3: North pan for fragrant fried onions and then put duck on the island until hunting, then add chili, onions and stir-fry and season with spices, cook until cooked.