Talking about delicious snacks in Da Nang Pancakes is one of them. It is quite similar to Dalat grilled rice paper, but sandwiched rice paper has many unique points. For example, baked rice paper only needs 1 layer of cake, and then covered with eggs, meat, onions, and sausages, Da Nang rice paper needs 2 layers. Depending on the taste, the owner will choose different ingredients such as pate, dried beef, and egg sandwich. Each of these types is processed in a variety of ways, being rolls, spreads also give different flavors and feelings.
The cake is brought out when it comes out of the oven and is still hot. Diners cut themselves into bite-sized pieces and then dip them in soy sauce. The delicious flavor of spices mixed with the filling of crispy crispy rice paper creates a delicious dish. The attractive point of sandwiched rice paper can be said to be the sauce used to dip the cake. A good sauce must be viscous with enough sweetness and saltiness, adding a little spicy chili. Each restaurant will have different recipes to make it as rich as possible.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 25.000 VND/piece
- Aunt Hoa sandwich – 62A/2A, Nui Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Pancakes with Aunt Hoang – 142/46/09 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang
- Pancakes with Auntie Em – 250 – 254 Nguyen Hoang, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Pancakes Clamp Tran Ke Xuong – 9/3 Doan Thi Diem, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Auntie Lien’s Pancakes – 33 Tran Tong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Referring to delicious snacks in Da Nang, it is impossible not to mention the dish Cake mix. For students, this is probably a familiar, rustic, rustic snack containing the whole sky of childhood. Although not a specialty of Da Nang as a gift, mixed rice paper is an indispensable dish in meetings with friends, after school and has become a traditional dish in the snack menu of today’s youth.
Da Nang mixed rice paper has a very unique flavor compared to other provinces. Because, spices and processing methods must be more suitable to the taste of local people. All those who are passionate about mixed rice paper cannot ignore the mixed rice paper carts. No PR, no advertising, but buyers still have to wait in line to enjoy. Not to let readers wait any longer, Toplist will immediately introduce a list of addresses selling super delicious Da Nang mixed rice paper.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 20.000 VND/piece
- Mixed rice paper on the corner of Le Dinh Ly street, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- Rice paper mixed with Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Mixed rice paper with Ms. Hang – Le Loi, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Di Uyen mixed rice paper – Le Loi 4 intersection – Hai Phong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Ms. Tuong mixed rice paper – 35 Ha Thi Than, Son Tra, Da Nang
Homemade milk tea
Milk tea has become a familiar snack of Da Nang diners, especially young people. The shops Homemade milk tea In Da Nang, diners “can’t let go” because it’s delicious, safe and beautiful, but the price is cheap.
The special attraction of home-made milk tea is the jelly. The delicious jellies of these Da Nang home-made milk tea shops include tapioca jelly, Khuc Bach jelly, pudding, flan ice cream, topping, etc. The tea juice is rich in taste, aromatic quality and variety, so diners have many Selection. With such an affordable price, choose for yourself a cup of milk tea filled with jelly. Therefore, home-made milk tea is suitable for all classes from students, students to working people to supplement themselves with a special source of energy.
Reference price: from 20.000 VND/cup
- Money Milk Tea – 7 Nguyen Du, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Hoa Ly Homemade Milk Tea – 832 Tran Cao Van, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- EZI Coffee – 30 Mr. Ich Khiem, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Cotton Food & Drink – 123 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Da Nang
- Moc Milk Tea – 30 Thai Phien, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Avocado is considered as a panacea that Mother Nature bestows on humans. Dish Butter cream come from Da Lat, have long been present in dear Da Nang. This is considered an extremely attractive and famous snack in Da Nang city. A cup of greasy butter cream, fragrant with the smell of milk, roasted beans, and dried coconut is still hot all the time. If you are traveling to Da Nang, the address of Da Nang avocado ice cream is something you should find out first.
“Divine avocado ice cream” is a cute name that many young Da Nang people often call the most famous avocado ice cream shop in Bac My An market. Here we will meet the “King” of avocado ice cream, which is Ms. Van’s avocado ice cream. Whenever I pass by Ms. Van’s tea and ice cream counter, I always see rows of seats filled with guests coming to enjoy. Ms. Van’s avocado ice cream attracts everyone from children to adults because of its unique and unmistakable taste. Butter is green and thick, combined with a spoon of sweet white cream. The top is covered with a layer of dried coconut, which is both crispy and delicious to eat.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 20.000 VND/cup
- Co Van Butter Ice Cream – Bac My An Market
- Thien Thanh Butter Ice Cream – 73 Pham The Hien, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Kai Xin Butter Ice Cream – 179 Phan Dang Luu, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Da Nang
- Cocoa Butter Ice Cream – Bac My An Market
- Pham Tu Sticky Ice Cream & Butter Cream – 159 Pham Tu, Cam Le District, Da Nang
Rice cake soup
One more delicious dish in Da Nang that is extremely rustic with a strange name is the dish Rice cake soup. This dish is quite special, the filling will be kept in a separate place, including: shrimp, fish, eggs, rolls, in which the fish is the best. The fish is removed from the bone and then dried, with a slightly salty and sour taste, quite strange to eat. Cake soup is sweet, cake is made from filtered flour or rice flour.
Rice noodle soup is like banh chung in Saigon, you can eat bread with it and it is also quite delicious and full.
Most of the rice noodle shops in Da Nang are very cheap, so almost everyone likes to eat, from students to office workers. So if you come to Da Nang to travel, you should try this dish with all 3 criteria “delicious – nutritious – cheap”.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 25.000 VND/bowl
- Phuong Da Nang rice noodle shop – 47 Ha Thi Than, Quan Son Tra, Da Nang
- Rice noodle shop at the foot of Thuan Phuoc bridge, Da Nang
- Ha Thi Than Rice Soup Shop – 20 Ha Thi Than, Son Tra District, Da Nang
- Banh Soup Le Sat Field – 1 Le Sat, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Banh deo, nam, filter
Nam cake, filter cake, raft cakeo are extremely famous cakes of the land of Da Nang. Rectangular Banh Nam wrapped in layers of green seaweed, small and beautiful filter cake with attractive shrimp filling, Banh beo steamed in small bowls. These cakes are made from rustic ingredients with delicate processing, bringing a delicious and attractive taste to anyone.
Each type of cake has its own, suitable dipping sauce, contributing to perfecting the flavor of the cake. The cup of fish sauce is sweet enough, lots of chili but not very spicy. The price is also quite reasonable, so it is very popular with diners, especially tourists enjoy a lot.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 20.000 VND/piece
- An Thanh Quan – 510 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Nguyen Quan – 33 Do Quang, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang
- Banh Beo Que Huong – 441 Nui Thanh, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Banh Beo Ba Be – 100 Hoang Van Thu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Stir-fried quail eggs with tamarind
Dish Stir-fried quail eggs with me The “divine” is no longer strange to the people of Da Thanh. Quail eggs are cooked with a special tamarind sauce. The thick, creamy sauce looks very appealing. At first glance, the sauce has a light red color, when eaten, you will feel a slight sour taste. A flavor that can help you stimulate your taste buds, both strange and irresistible.
A plate is only about 20.000 VND including 10 eggs and full of fried onions, looks extremely delicious. A plate of quail turned upside down like that for two people to eat, adding a loaf of bread is enough to fill the stomach. If you are a fan of fried quail eggs with tamarind in Da Nang, the following is an address that should not be missed!
Reference price: 20.000 VND/piece
- Lanh – Opposite 35 Ngo Gia Tu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Stir Fried Quail Eggs With Tamarind Ly Tu Trong – 105 Ly Tu Trong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Fried quail with tamarind on Hung Vuong street – Opposite Big C, Hung Vuong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Quan Trang – 36 Tran Ke Xuong, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
Present for more than 10 years, salted yogurt has become one of the unique snacks only in Da Thanh. Yaourt is a dish that is too familiar to many people, but when it comes to salted yogurt, only in Da Nang can you know and feel this strange dish.
Salt yogurt is an indispensable snack of young people in Da Nang in gatherings to eat, chat or want to be refreshed when the weather is hot. On each plate of yogurt brought out is accompanied by a small cup of fine salt. Yaourt is not stored in plastic bags, but in small, pretty plastic jars. When eating, you put a little salt on the tip of the spoon, eat it with yogurt and feel the strange and familiar taste that is hard to describe.
Reference price: 15.000 VND – 20.000 VND/ 10 jars
- Salted yogurt village at the foot of Tran Thi Ly bridge
- Salted yogurt – 02 Phan Thanh, Da Nang
- Snacking on Phan Huy Chu Street, Son Tra, Da Nang
Tea in Da Nang as a special and “wisdom” snack for each local and tourist. Imagine how wonderful it is to have a cool, sweet cup of tea after a walk in the hot sun. Tea in Da Nang is sold all over the streets, you can easily enjoy a cup of tea at a roadside toad shop to a luxury restaurant.
You can enjoy many different kinds of tea such as bean soup, banana tea, xoxo tea, Thai tea or flan… Each cup of tea has a delicious taste, striking colors that attract people to eat right from the light. look first. The combination of juice and tea filling has created a special blend of plasticity and once enjoyed, diners cannot forget its taste.
Reference price: 10.000 VND – 25.000 VND/cup
- Xuan Trang tea shop – 31 Le Duan, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Lien tea shop – 175 Hai Phong, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- Phan Thanh massage tea shop – 111 Phan Thanh, Da Nang
- Thai NaNa Tea – 183/5 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang
With its location near the sea and rich seafood resources, Da Nang has a variety of attractively prepared snail dishes. This will be the ideal destination for “believers”. Suction snail. At around 5-6 pm, just passing by snail shops, diners can smell the “charming” aroma of Da Nang’s snails.
Snail sucks delicious when cooked with bold taste, salty and sweet, which is sure to be, fresh and greasy meat. Snails are also served with sweet and sour papaya salad, which stimulates the taste buds of diners. The snail dish is so delicious, but with a “full” plate, priced from only 20.000 VND, it is very popular with young people.
Reference price: 20.000 VND – 35.000 VND/piece
- Delicious sucking snails Ba My – 30 Hoang Hoa Tham, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- Hanh sucking snail – 277 Dong Da, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Bac My An Market Snail – 25 Nguyen Ba Lan, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Da Nang “flying saucer” sucking snail – September 2, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Snail sucking Tran Thi Ly Da Nang – Bui Thi Xuan Street, at the foot of Thi Ly bare bridge