Royal Talents oil paint
Royal Tales currently produces 3 types of oil paints: Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Cobra.
Rembrandt (since 1899) is an oil painting for professional artists, consisting of 120 colors in tubes of 15, 40, 60 (all white except clear white), and 150 ml (some colors), of top quality. class, highest degree of lightfastness, very pure and strong color intensity, very high pigment concentration.
Van Gogh (since 1963) is the type for students and artists who like to experiment (the study quality artists’ brand), including 66 colors, in tubes of 20, 40, 60 ml of 200, white alone in a box of 500 ml, high quality, strong intensity, high pigment concentration, good to excellent light resistance.
Cobra is a water-soluble oil paint, also available in 2 grades, Artist – for artists with 70 colors, and Study – for students, including 40 colors in 150 ml tubes. Similar to Winsor & Newton’s Artisan Water Mixable Oil Color, Cobra contains an emulsion additive that makes the oil paint water soluble.
Reference price: Updating
Purchase link: Updating
Oil paint Sennelier
This company produces 2 types of oil paints: Huile Extra Fine and Huile Étude. Cézanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Picasso and many other famous painters have used oil paints of Sennelier. When it first opened in 1887, it was just a shop selling paintings for artists in Paris. When the artists couldn’t find the colors they wanted from the local shops, the shop owner, Gustave Sennelier, “gets angry,” creating his own colors. The company’s website has a French version that provides quite detailed information on how to grind colors from pigments, properties of film-forming oils, solvents, resins, glues, …
- Huile Extra Fine is a professional painter’s color, featuring 144 colors in tubes of 21, 40 and 200 ml. White and black colors are also sold in boxes of 500 ml.
- Huile Étude is a color for students, including 36 colors in tubes of 34 and 200 ml.
Reference price: 116.000
Purchase link: https://www.taipoz.com/products/son-dau-nhanh-kho-sannerlier-rive-gauche-tuyp-le
Winsor & Newton oil paint
Surely everyone is no stranger to the brand’s painter-quality color line Winsor & Newton with excellent quality and creative packaging design. And this time in this list, Toplist will introduce you to its oil paint colors. This is one of the essential choices of professional painters, that’s because Winsor & Newton always choose high quality pigments.
This company produces 4 types of oil paints:
- Artists’ Oil Color: Premium oil paint for professional artists, made from the finest and purest pigments available in 120 colors in 37 and 200 ml tubes.
- Winton Oil Color: A color for students and amateur artists, 49 colors in tubes of various sizes.
- Artisan Water Mixable Oil Color is an oil paint with an emulsion additive to be dissolved in water up to 25% by volume, avoiding turpentine. is a toxic solvent, suitable for painters, for high school students, including 40 colors in tubes of 37 and 200 ml.
- Griffin Fast Drying Oil Color is fast drying because it contains siccative, 50 colors, in tubes of 21 and 120 ml.
Reference price: 190.000
Purchase link: https://www.sendo.vn/son-dau-anh-winsor-newton-tuyp-lon-200ml-nhom-1-25951587.html
Oil paint Lukas
Lukas is the most famous oil paint line in the world and has been used by painters such as Vangogh, Leonardo da Vinci. This brand has 4 brands of oil paints (in tubes of 37 and 200 ml):
- 1862 is a professional painter’s grade, including 70 colors.
- Studio is for students, including 48 colors.
- Berlin is a water-soluble type, including 24 colors.
- Terzia is low pigments, very low cost (and of course extremely low quality!), comes in 24 colors (in 200 ml tubes).
According to the company’s introduction, the pigments in Lukas oil painting 1862 is ground in cold pressed linseed oil (for dark colors), sunflower oil (for light colors) and beeswax.
For white oil paint, you should buy Lukas oil painting in 1kg or 5kg cartons. Because white is always the best color used to spread the background on canvas. Even professional painters need a lot of time to get used to each of these oil paint colors, because otherwise, the value of each painting according to the oil color bill can be up to tens of millions for a large painting. 60cm x 80cm.
Reference price: 1.399.000
Purchase link: http://artstore.com.vn/product/mau-son-dau-lukas-berlin-10x20mlorder/
Oil paint Lefranc & Bourgeois
For artists, perhaps the oil paint brand Lefranc & Bourgeois was all too familiar. This is a painting company from France and currently it has produced 3 grades of oil paints: Lefranc, Fine, and Louvre Artists’ Oil Colors.
- Lefranc is a professional painter’s color grade, featuring 119 colors, extra-fine, with maximum saturation. Among them, no less than 55 colors are monochromatic colors.
- Fine includes 50 colors, selected from the brightest and most vibrant colors, in 40 and 150 ml tubes.
- The Louvre is a class for students (and first-timers) with 36 colors in tubes of 20, 60 and 150 ml, and white in a 500 ml box.
Reference price: Updating
Purchase link: Updating
Old Holland Oil Paint
Established since 1664, Old Holland is the world’s oldest painting company, producing only one class of oil paints for professional artists, called Classic Oil Colors, including 168 colors in tubes of 18, 40, 60, 125, 225 ml. White and black are also available in 475 ml and 1 liter cans.
Reference price: 1.158.842
Purchase link: https://fado.vn/us/amazon/old-holland-classic-oil-colours-kings-blue-deep-B0006IJSN6.html
Holbein oil paint
To achieve excellence in each product, nothing can replace quality. That’s the motto of Holbein from the early days of its establishment. With European-class color quality and made according to Japanese technology, the products of Holbein has met the needs of thousands of artists around the world. New products are also created to promote creativity and increase the experience of artists.
Talking about oil paint products, the company is currently producing 5 types of oil paints, including 3 regular types: Artists’ Oil Color, POP Ecolse Oil Color, Water Soluble “Duo”, and 2 new types, extremely “genuine” and The price is also much higher: Vernet Oil Color and Yuichi.
- Artists’ Oil Color is a professional painter’s color, available in 164 colors, in tubes of 20 ml (164 colors), 40 ml (146 colors) and 110 ml (50 colors).
- POP Ecolse Oil Color is a color for students, including 50 colors in tubes of 80 and 100 ml.
- Water Soluble “Duo Acqua Oil” is a water-soluble oil paint, including 100 colors 20, 40, 50 (white), and 110 ml. Unlike Winsor & Newton’s Artisan Water Mixable Oil and Royal Talens’ Cobra, Holbein Japan’s Water Soluble “Duo” contains linseed oil in which the fatty acid molecules have been modified or removed (modified linseed oil) to mix with water. Water Soluble “Duo Acqua Oil” does not have colors made from traditional pigments such as cadmium, cobalt, and other metal salts, and is therefore not rated for artists.
- Vernét Oil Color – named after the French painter Joseph Vernét (1714 – 1789) – includes 40 colors in tubes of 20 ml and 50 ml (white), the most modern experiment of Holbein. Vernét color has a very small pigment size, only half the normal size, making light evenly reflected, less scattered, creating very high transparency. These 40 colors are made from monochromatic, so they don’t tarnish when mixed.
- Yuichi 30 colors, a collaboration between Holbein and the Oil Painting Engineering Laboratory of the Faculty of Painting, Tokyo University of Art and Music, combines traditional pigments with new materials due to advanced technology. most created.
Reference price: 2.629.000
Purchase link: http://artstore.com.vn/product/bo-mau-son-dau-holbein-duo-aqua-aqua/
Oilcolor Pebeo Oil Paint
As one of the most popular oil paint colors today, sThank you Oilcolor Pebeo oil is also a name that cannot be absent from this list.
Pebeo oil paint Because of its quick-drying properties, it can be applied with an additional layer of color after only 4 days (oil paint usually takes 6-8 days to dry completely). The product is suitable for every application technique, from creating a glossy finish to applying thick layers depending on the solvents and additives you use. Intense color tones with special properties of limiting the impact of heat and oxidation of paintings, this is also one of the advantages that helps Oilcolor Pebeo won many hearts that love painting.
Afterall, Oilcolor Pebeo oil paint truly a perfect answer for artists who are looking for good quality oil paints at an affordable price. With a compact and convenient box design, you can take the product with you wherever you go.
Reference price: 175.000
Purchase link: http://artstore.com.vn/product/son-dau-oilcolor-pebeo-12-tuyp-hop-giay-12ml/
Michael Harding oil paint
Calculated, the history of the company’s birth has nearly 40 years, nothing compared to other veteran European firms such as Winsor and Newton, Roal Talent, Lefranc & Bourgeois, Old Holland,… But not because of that. Michael Harding oil paint marginalized. At the present now paint Michael Harding has ranked in the top 5 of the best oil paints in the world (voted by European and American painters, through many surveys on wecanvas and other painting sites…).
Products for beautiful vivid colors true to smooth, bright red, orange, yellow tones are clear but in a pure and clean style. Michael Harding committed to no fillers, additives and drying agents, so of course, in addition to being pure, the pigment content is concentrated.
Reference price: 2.782.151
Purchase link: https://fado.vn/us/amazon/michael-harding-oil-colour-225ml-phthalo-green-yellow-shade-B005SBJQWY.html
Daler Rowney Georgian Oil Paint
In 1783 in London, the founder of the famous British painting studio, George Rowney, created a special oil paint and named it georgian. Georgian oil paint by Daler-Rowney is expressive, trendy, artistic with modern, vibrant colors, optimal color quality and works well even when the artist demonstrates brush and trowel (a kind of “knife”) “painting is often used by contemporary artists to express techniques and textures).
Because it is made by traditional methods and completely by hand, Georgian oil painting ensure consistency and consistency of color from wet to dry. Besides, also by the special formula carefully selected, Georgian oil painting The paint is created without dyes so artists can use the paint directly when injecting color from the color tube. And this allows them to unleash their creativity immediately, turning invisible ideas into vivid, present on the canvas.
Some information about Georgian oil paint:
- Georgian oil paint There are 54 colors available.
- Optimum pigments include traditional cadmium and cobalt pigments.
- Color georgian exceptionally brilliant and sustainable.
- The color is easy to blend and stays true to color from wet to dry.
- Georgian oil paint On the surface of the painting will dry after 4 to 5 days.
- There are 24 tubes of normal color (clear color).
- There are 31 tubes of opaque (non-transparent) or semi-transparent and semi-opaque colors.
- All color tubes are valued.
- Georgian oil paint has the characteristics of soft, smooth, smooth, giving optimal effect even when using a brush or a trowel (knife).
- Easily blends with other pigments for unlimited creative possibilities
- Georgian oil paint specially crafted according to traditional British manual recipe.
Reference price: 896.525
Purchase link: https://fado.vn/us/amazon/daler-rowney-georgian-oil-colours-titanium-white-225-ml-B002VDYWZ8.html