Whole grain bread
Grain bread It is becoming more and more popular because it is a healthy food that helps to replenish energy and maintain a healthy body. Whole grain breads not only provide protein, phytoestrogens, vitamins and essential minerals that significantly reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease, but also provide a large amount of fiber that helps prevent metabolic syndrome , create a feeling of fullness for a long time and support the weight loss process.
Benefits of whole grain bread:
- Whole grain bread contains good carbohydrates and starches on an empty stomach. The best time to eat bread is early in the morning when you have just woken up.
- Whole grain bread is delicious alone or combined with fruit jam. You should remember that you should not eat bread with milk when you are hungry!
- With the ingredients of black wheat flour, special flavor flour with high fiber and low fat content with raisins and 5 types of seeds: barley, oat, corn, millet, brown rice, which are rich in acids. amines and vitamins. Therefore, whole grain bread is very beneficial for health.
- Eating whole grain bread is very good for health because it has the ability to improve the intestines, which is very beneficial for people with constipation. In addition, it improves insulin which reduces the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Whole grain bread also has the effect of detoxifying the body. It is used frequently for patients with gout. More specifically, it contains high iron content, it is useful for people with low hemoglobin. Doctors recommend that people with anemia should regularly eat this cake.
- Whole grain bread is very suitable for those who are on a diet due to obesity or are in the process of body training, gym… Because of its low calorie content, it has the ability to lower cholesterol, it helps to meet energy. and burn fat effectively.
Whole grains contain the entire kernel inside, including the bran, germ, and endosperm. People who include whole grains in their diet have a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Wheat It can be ground into flour, called flour, or germinated and dried to produce malt, ground and removed the bran into broken wheat or bulgur, boiled (or steam-dried), dried or processed. into tapioca, pasta, or roux. They are the main ingredient in foods such as bread, wheat porridge, crackers, cookies, pies, cakes and boza (a fermented drink popular in Southeast Europe).
100 grams of winter hard red wheat kernels contain about 12,6 grams of protein, 1,5 grams of total fat, 71 grams of carbohydrates, 12,2 grams of digestible fiber and 3,2 mg of iron (17% of the daily requirement). ); while 100 grams of spring durum wheat contains about 15,4 grams of protein, 1,9 grams of total fat, 68 grams of carbohydrates, 12,2 grams of digestible fiber and 3,6 mg of iron (20% of the daily requirement). day).
Noodles contain many minerals, vitamins and fats. With a small amount of animal or pea protein added, a meal consisting mainly of wheat is highly nutritious.
- Good for gut health, Whole Wheat is rich in insoluble fiber, concentrated in the bran. Studies indicate that components of wheat bran can act as prebiotics, feeding certain beneficial bacteria in the gut. The fiber from the bran is almost intact as it passes through the digestive system and adds large amounts to the stool. One study found that bran could reduce the risk of constipation in children. However, it also depends on the underlying cause of the constipation, not always effective.
- Colon cancer prevention, Colon cancer is the most common type of digestive system cancer today. Observational studies link the consumption of whole grains (including wheat) with a reduced risk of colon cancer. One observational study estimated that adding more fiber from whole grains to the diet reduced the risk of colon cancer by up to 40%. Whole wheat is also rich in fiber and a source of antioxidants, phytonutrients that have the potential to reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Wheat, especially wheat germ, is rich in vitamin E and folic acid, which is good for the formation of new cells. Besides, wheat and wheat products also help the digestive system work more smoothly.
- For the elderly, the digestive system begins to decline, the regular use of wheat germ will help maintain the normal functioning of the intestinal system, avoiding colon diseases and constipation.
Wheat is a staple food widely consumed around the world.
Blueberry Native to North America, blueberries are rich in proanthocyanidins, natural antioxidants that have been shown to fight cancer, lose weight and give you a youthful glow. Blueberries are one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world and contain high levels of antioxidants.
Effects of blueberries:
- Native to North America, wild blueberries are rich in prebiotics that promote the growth of probiotic bacteria in the gut.
- Blueberries contain large amounts of soluble and insoluble fiber, which can help regulate the digestive tract. After breakfast, supplementing with blueberries for dessert or refreshing with blueberry juice will be very good for your gut.
- Due to their high content of phenols, particularly gallic acid, blueberries are known as “neuroprotective agents”. According to researchers from Iran, this means that it is possible to protect our brains from degeneration, neurotoxicity and oxidative stress.
- Another study found that consuming more blueberries slowed cognitive decline and improved memory and motor function. The scientists in this study attributed these results to the antioxidants in blueberries that help protect the body from oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- Clinical research has even found that, unlike radiation and chemotherapy, foods rich in gallic acid like blueberries can kill cancer without harming healthy cells.
- As a natural source of soluble and insoluble fiber, blueberries can help regulate your digestive tract by eating just a few handfuls a day.
- Studies show that eating strawberries and blueberries together has a real effect of reducing the risk of heart attack by up to 33%. Blueberry health benefits have also been shown to lower LDL cholesterol, increase HDL cholesterol and lower blood pressure naturally.
Fresh blueberries are always a favorite fruit in hot summers not only because they are sweet, succulent, and full of nutrients, but also because you can eat them right after picking them. Not only that, you can also combine them with other foods to make nutritious dishes.
Nuts are a good source of fiber. They contain unhealthy fats, unsaturated oils, and many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Nuts, as part of a healthy diet, help lower blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Effects of nuts:
- Good nuts you should eat on an empty stomach are almonds, pecans, walnuts, and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- The most important use of nuts for the digestive system is to help quickly balance the pH in the intestinal tract, stimulate the reproduction and growth of beneficial bacteria.
- If you do not eat the seeds separately, you can easily combine them in breads from wheat flour, buckwheat flour, which are very beneficial for health.
- Melon seeds are rich in protein, containing about 30,6g of protein in 100g of melon seeds and many amino acids, one of which is Arginine, which helps regulate blood pressure and treat cardiovascular diseases. Melon seeds are rich in B vitamins that convert food into energy and support many important body functions. In addition, eating melon seeds also helps maintain the functioning of the nervous system, digestive system and skin health.
- With known benefits and some recently discovered effects of lowering bad cholesterol and increasing heart health, nuts are a highly recommended healthy food.
- Nuts are generally high in fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals including folic, vitamin E, zinc and magnesium. Nuts like walnuts have been confirmed by scientists to contain higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants than many other nuts. Just a handful of walnuts can provide the body with an abundant amount of protein and calories without raising blood sugar or increasing the amount of carbohydrates like other foods.
- A trial of US scientists conducted in 2016 with 819.000 volunteers showed that the use of 20g of nuts per day (including a mixture of nuts such as walnuts, chestnuts, palm kernels, peanuts, etc.) Macca …) has helped reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes by about 30%, the risk of cancer by 15% and the risk of other deaths by 22%.
- Using roasted nuts is best for health. One cup of roasted almonds contains about 206 calories, while oil-fried nuts can provide larger calories and more fat. For young children, consider nuts as a snack, with some dried fruit or with salad, yogurt is very beneficial for children’s health.
You should include nuts in your daily diet as well as your family’s as they contain a wide range of nutrients to promote better health. They’re a great source of healthy fats, fiber and protein, and are packed with vitamins and minerals, including magnesium and vitamin E.
buckwheat is a food crop first domesticated and cultivated in Southeast Asia around 6000 BC. This is an annual herbaceous plant, belonging to the family Polygonaceae. Currently, buckwheat has been introduced and cultivated in many parts of the world. Buckwheat seeds contain a lot of starch and have high nutritional value, so they are used to make many dishes.
Buckwheat contains at least 8 amino acids, various vitamins A, E, PP, vitamin B,… The calorie content of raw buckwheat is quite high, however, when cooked, it is greatly reduced. tell. In addition, buckwheat absorbs moisture a lot and increases in size several times. Most of the calories are in the portion of protein, not carbohydrates, which make up the literal dietary product.
Buckwheat is always included in the diet to lose weight and increase muscle mass. Buckwheat flour practically does not lose all the useful properties of whole grains, especially if you do not store it for a long time in the form of soil.
Effects of buckwheat flour:
- Buckwheat flour provides a good amount of fiber, vitamins and protein for the digestive system. At the same time, buckwheat flour contains a lot of oligomeric proanthocyanidins that help prevent oxidation and cancer cell growth.
- In Vietnam, buckwheat is grown a lot in the northern high mountains such as Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Lang Son,… This is an easy-to-grow grain, can grow in cold or hot climates, grows in any type of soil.
- Similar to oatmeal, buckwheat flour can be used to cook porridge with pecans, walnuts, make traditional Japanese buckwheat cakes or whole buckwheat seeds cooked with apples are also delicious.
Buckwheat is useful in all respects, so it should be eaten as often as possible.
Eggs contain a lot of vitamins A, D, E, B1, B6, B12 … and some minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron. Being a rich source of protein and containing some types of acids that are good for the immune system, especially for women, egg whites are a panacea to help fight aging for the skin. The protein in eggs also plays an important role in tissue repair and skin tightening. Vitamin D in chicken eggs helps in calcium consumption to make bones strong. Therefore, those who have symptoms of osteoporosis need to add eggs to the daily menu.
Effect of eggs:
- Eggs are a popular food that appears in many family dishes and also contains healthy nutrients. When you are hungry, a portion of rice with fried eggs, boiled eggs quickly replenish your energy. Moreover, eating omelet in the morning also helps limit the absorption of calories into the body.
- Our eyesight tends to weaken with age, but two antioxidants in eggs, zeaxanthin and lutein, help reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration, two common eye disorders that occur with age. . Egg yolks are especially beneficial in these cases. In addition, eggs also contain vitamin A, which is necessary to avoid eye diseases such as blindness.
- Vitamin D in eggs is good for bones, helps us avoid diseases such as osteoporosis, other amino acids and vitamins and minerals in eggs also support the treatment of biochemical imbalances in the body and help us have hair and healthy nails.
- Choline is an important nutrient as important as vitamin B. It helps form cell membranes and produce brain signaling molecules. Many people are unaware of the existence of this essential nutrient, but eggs ‘silently’ provide them. One egg contains about 100mg of choline.
- Lecithin and yellow pigment in egg yolk are very beneficial for the development of the nervous system and the body. It has the effect of enhancing aging function, improving memory and preventing dementia in old age.
- Although eggs are a nutritious food, should not eat more than 5 eggs a week for adults, more than 1 eggs a week for young people.
- In addition to the usual egg dishes, you can learn how to make other strange egg dishes such as mushroom braised eggs, Southern egg rolls, potato fried eggs.
Hope the information about the effects of chicken eggs will really help you.
Oatmeal is a cereal with very high nutritional value that can only be grown in temperate climates such as the US, Canada, Poland, Russia, Germany, Australia… Therefore, the product can only be imported from other countries. This country but Vietnam cannot grow.
Currently on the market, there are American oatmeal and Australian oatmeal that are being used by many customers. Oatmeal is exported in 3 forms: rolled whole-grain oats, crushed oats (with the size of 1/3 of a whole grain), finely ground oats (a fine powder used for face and beauty treatments). .
In pure oat flour contains high levels of nutrients such as 66% Carbohydrates, 11,2% Protein, 9,2% fat, 7,1% soluble fiber and essential trace minerals for health. body such as: Sodium, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Manganese, Selenium (1 type of antioxidant)… Vitamins: Vitamin B (Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 , Vitamin E, etc. accounted for 4.5%. Depending on the purpose of use to choose for themselves the appropriate type of oats.
Health benefits of oatmeal:
- Oatmeal contains soluble fiber that helps the body reduce the absorption of harmful cholesterol, participates in blood sugar regulation, and reduces the risk of rectal cancer. At the same time, oatmeal also helps the stomach lining to be better protected, avoiding the acid that damages your stomach.
- Not only that, oatmeal is also a very good and healthy diet food for those who need to reduce the amount of fat accumulated in the body.
- Delicious dishes made from oats are very rich such as oat pies, oat soup, oat pancakes, oat porridge that can be combined with many different ingredients such as cockles, vegetables, fruits, meat. minced, nutritious smoked meat.
The effects of oatmeal can vary from person to person. You should try it for a while to see if it works!
Honey is a sweet liquid made by bees using nectar from flowers, there are about 320 types of honey that vary in color, smell and taste. Honey contains mainly sugar, as well as a mixture of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, iron, zinc and antioxidants. It is commonly used as a sweetener in foods as well as used as a medicine.
Honey contains many components that support health and beauty, including fructose, glucose; nutrients such as vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and a variety of minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, potassium, etc. Therefore, since thousands of years ago, honey has been evaluated as a versatile product that can be used. nutritional supplement, is a remedy for diseases and especially a panacea for skin rejuvenation for the beauty care career of women.
Benefits of honey:
- Support the treatment of stomach pain, colon disease, In honey contains a lot of glucose and different vitamins such as vitamins C, A, B1, B2, … to help metabolism take place easier and faster. In addition, honey contains antibacterial substances, stimulates appetite, increases immunity thanks to potassium and magnesium in the composition. For the stomach, honey reduces acid secretion to help ease stomach pain. In addition, to promote better effects can be taken with turmeric starch.
- Treating bloating, indigestion and preventing gastroesophageal reflux, Honey contains high levels of nutrients and thanks to minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium, the digestive process takes place easier. Honey supports killing more than 65 bacteria that cause stomach ulcers, reducing stomach pressure, increasing digestive system function, antibacterial, reducing the amount of acid in the body.
- A glass of honey mixed with warm water will be very good for an empty stomach. The sweet taste and the scent of honey make you excited for a new day. Honey helps regulate stomach acid, helping food to be digested better. In addition, honey also provides the hormone serotonin, which is good for brain activity.
- Honey is also very good for people with colitis, reducing chronic stomach pain because the enzyme in honey helps to solve problems in the digestive system.
- Honey can be used to prepare honey-baked chicken thighs, honey-rimmed ribs, and deep-fried honey-baked anchovies.
- Energy booster, Honey contributes to an energy boost. Inside honey has a natural sugar content, the amount of sugar contributes to the faster metabolism, replenishing the missing energy. In addition, honey has a sweet taste that helps you feel comfortable, relaxes your mind and is especially sweet but not fat, does not affect the body of the female friends.
Honey is not rare and very easy to use so don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the great value that this food has to offer, especially when you have the problems I mentioned above.
Watermelon It is a popular summertime nutritious fruit. But eating watermelon is not always good for your health.
Effects of watermelon:
- Watermelon is a familiar dessert fruit after every meal and also a cooling fruit for hot summer days.
- Due to the large amount of water stored, eating a few pieces of watermelon on an empty stomach helps your body dilute the gastric juice. Watermelon is also rich in lycopene, which is good for eyes and heart health.
- From watermelon can make juice, smoothies, ice cream are also very delicious. But still remember that fresh watermelon is the best choice when the stomach is boiling!
- Watermelon has the effect of stabilizing the heart rate rate after exercise and reducing muscle fatigue. When drinking watermelon juice before a workout, it calms blood vessels and improves blood circulation by the presence of an amino acid called L-citrulline. When the body absorbs L-citrulline directly from natural watermelon, it is much better than artificial supplementation.
- At the same time, watermelon contains lycopene, a triterpenoid – two antioxidants that are good for preventing cancer and heart disease. Therefore, you should regularly eat this fruit to help your body stay healthy. The best way to add nutrients to the body is to drink watermelon juice every morning.
- It is not strange if you compare and see the difference in the health of a person who consumes watermelon juice regularly and someone who considers watermelon an unhealthy fruit. Many nutritionists recommend drinking watermelon juice for breakfast because it can provide a lot of energy thanks to its natural sugars and high water content.
- Water is the ingredient that makes up 92% of watermelons. So supplementing this fruit has the effect of keeping the body hydrated and maintaining electrolyte levels. Eating watermelon regularly can reduce the symptoms of dehydration after vigorous exercise and sports such as cramps, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
- On average, a few watermelon seeds can provide up to 0.29mg of iron, equivalent to 1.6% of the daily requirement. Therefore, adding watermelon seeds to the diet can increase red blood cell production and reduce the risk of anemia.
Enjoy watermelons and a great glass of watermelon juice to replenish your energy.
Corn flour porridge
Cornstarch (cornflour) is a powder made from finely ground cornstarch. It is white and yellow in color and is often used to make bread and also combined with other flours in baked goods. It can be the main ingredient in corn muffins or cornbread or a thickener in water or flour; It is also a variation of flour in regular recipes.
Effects of cornmeal porridge:
- Cornmeal porridge supports the ability to eliminate toxins and heavy metals from the body, and helps intestinal bacteria work effectively, maintaining a feeling of fullness for a long time.
- To make cornstarch porridge easy to eat and more nutritious, you can add other ingredients such as meat, seafood, and vegetables.
- Gluten-free, Cornstarch is gluten-free and a great substitute for wheat flour. It is used to make baked goods, tortillas without the use of inflammatory gluten. Inflammation is the main cause for most diseases so eliminating inflammation caused foods from the diet aids in disease prevention and also improves quality of life.
- Rich in fiber, One cup of cornstarch provides the usual fiber and also provides the essential protein needed daily. It is a good choice for vegetarians as for them the protein found in the diet will be a challenge.
- Excellent Antioxidant, Cornstarch is high in antioxidants that help prevent disease. An unprocessed corn has a high polyphenol content compared to similar processed grains also known as cereals. Foods rich in these compounds help fight free radical damage caused by processed foods, exposure to toxins, and the sun.
- Supporting digestive health, Cornstarch is composed of cellulose, amylose, hemicellulose and lignin known as insoluble fibers. The balance between insoluble and soluble fiber aids in proper digestion. The insoluble fibers found in cornmeal have the ability to ferment in the colon and support a diverse microbiome.
Cornmeal porridge is very good and easy to eat, hope you enjoy it.
Leave a Reply